Black on Black Violence

Asslips is incapable of defending his statements because, his statements are always lies. I challenge you all to go look at other conversations he's had. It's all the same childish nonsense. He considers that "debating". Every discussion he's ever had looks exactly like what you're seeing now.
I dont debate with monkeys like you. I tell you what I think and watch your response. Typically it seems to be emotional distress that I dont play your deflection games.
You don't debate? No genius. You can't.....
Every one of your posts is the same tired rhetoric. The same race baiting "I am a victim of whitey" nonsense. Boring.
You are an ignorant ass clown who is full of irrational anger.

He's pretty much a waste of time

The problem with you is you don't want to discus solutions to real problems, you just want to win arguments, pushing your victimization agenda. You don't care about the truth and that's evident to anyone who reads your posts. You don't even give a fuck about black people. Thousands of black kids die each year due to black on black violence and you're saying that's less of an issue than cops killing blacks because of your fucking tax dollars. Fuck you tax dollars, your people destroying themselves. You're a fraud. Thank God most people see you for who you are. You're good for a laugh on occasion. That's about it.
I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people because you dont have a point of reference nor can you do anything about it. You concentrate on your issues and when you get those solved let us know the solution if we havent beaten you to punch. If you are talking about racial problems you already know the issues in depth but you dont want to believe them That lets me know people like you are a lost cause.
"Our issues"? White people are doing just fine. We've got no complaints about our own communities, and we are satisfied with our current crime rate.

Are you satisfied by the crime rate in the black community? Of course you arent. No one is.

Which black communities are you talking about? Not all of them are inner city drug ridden enclaves. Millions of Blacks live in places where there is hardly any crime. They are satisfied with the crime rates in those communities, no doubt about it!.

Some white communities must be crime ridden too. Otherwise the raw numbers in the FBI statistical data wouldn't suggest that white America is the most violent demographic of all.
Suggest? In which direction would you consider twisting statistics to meet your biased view?
White America....There is no such thing.
Please feel free to name the predominantly black cities/ towns/subdivisions where crime is low....
Then you will show proof that "white America" is the "most violent demographic of all"...PROOF....Or shut the fuck up
Rule #1 :laugh:
No shocker there. You got nothing.

Asslips is incapable of defending his statements because, his statements are always lies. I challenge you all to go look at other conversations he's had. It's all the same childish nonsense. He considers that "debating". Every discussion he's ever had looks exactly like what you're seeing now.
I dont debate with monkeys like you. I tell you what I think and watch your response. Typically it seems to be emotional distress that I dont play your deflection games.
Every one of your posts is the same tired rhetoric. The same race baiting "I am a victim of whitey" nonsense. Boring.

He's pretty much a waste of time
Free entertainment.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What is a bigger problem white cop on black violence or black on black violence?
Cop on Black violence of course. Thats a pretty stupid question to be honest. Why would I think someone I pay taxes to up hold the law killing Black people to be less of an issue than people that are criminals?

The problem with you is you don't want to discus solutions to real problems, you just want to win arguments, pushing your victimization agenda. You don't care about the truth and that's evident to anyone who reads your posts. You don't even give a fuck about black people. Thousands of black kids die each year due to black on black violence and you're saying that's less of an issue than cops killing blacks because of your fucking tax dollars. Fuck you tax dollars, your people destroying themselves. You're a fraud. Thank God most people see you for who you are. You're good for a laugh on occasion. That's about it.
I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people because you dont have a point of reference nor can you do anything about it. You concentrate on your issues and when you get those solved let us know the solution if we havent beaten you to punch. If you are talking about racial problems you already know the issues in depth but you dont want to believe them That lets me know people like you are a lost cause.
"Our issues"? White people are doing just fine. We've got no complaints about our own communities, and we are satisfied with our current crime rate.

Are you satisfied by the crime rate in the black community? Of course you arent. No one is.
Yes your issues. No your not doing just fine. Youre fucked up majorly. You have plenty of complaints about your society...that is if you are not deflecting at the time. Deal with your drug addicts, anorexia, money laundering, suicide, murder, animal molestation etc etc. When you get that straight come back and let us know how you fixed it and we will try the same model if we havent already solved our issues by then.
Wow...I guess the anger switch is stuck on ludicrous speed tonight......You're in a serious disconnect.

No I dont debate dumb white people. When whites show they have intelligence then and only then will I debate. Deflection is a sure sign you have low intelligence. Thats why I ask the questions. Once you fail then I just make fun of you....or ignore you.

I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people
Yes your issues. No your not doing just fine. Youre fucked up majorly. You have plenty of complaints about your society...that is if you are not deflecting at the time. Deal with your drug addicts, anorexia, money laundering, suicide, murder, animal molestation etc etc. When you get that straight come back and let us know how you fixed it and we will try the same model if we havent already solved our issues by then.
Theres just one problem with your post...no one believes that; not even you.
Of course you believe it. Thats why you and other white boys continually deflect. Between white crime, your white penchant for animal molestation and bad genes you have way too much to worry about instead of trying to convince me you dont believe what I wrote. Stop trying your best to convince me you dont know about your issues. It will never work son.
No, seriously, we don't believe you. IOn fact your statements and claims are a product of the reality you have created for yourself

I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people
Of course you believe it. Thats why you and other white boys continually deflect. Between white crime, your white penchant for animal molestation and bad genes you have way too much to worry about instead of trying to convince me you dont believe what I wrote. Stop trying your best to convince me you dont know about your issues. It will never work son.
No, seriously, we don't believe you. IOn fact your statements and claims are a product of the reality you have created for yourself
Doesnt really matter if you say you dont believe me. I know you are aware of it because I have white friends that tell me all about it. If you were Black I would point it out in detail but since you are white I really dont care.

No I dont debate dumb white people. When whites show they have intelligence then and only then will I debate. Deflection is a sure sign you have low intelligence. Thats why I ask the questions. Once you fail then I just make fun of you.
Dude, you are incapable of having any kind of rational discussion. The moment someone expresses disagreement or an opposing viewpoint, you flip out and turn on the anger and "I am a victim" crap...
So with that said, let's try this....
Why don't you ask ME some of these questions to which you are so desperately seeking the answers..
A prerequisite.. You are barred from reacting with any kind of anger, name calling or any use of racial references or epithets. No generalizations.
No "you white boys"..None of that...
If you can control your emotions, you may ask your questions..
One more thing. Please do not make statements and place a question mark after them. So not shape your queries in the form of an opinion or point of view...
Just ask straight questions. I guarantee straight an honest answers. Deal?
Ok, It's your dime....

Doesnt really matter if you say you dont believe me. I know you are aware of it because I have white friends that tell me all about it. If you were Black I would point it out in detail but since you are white I really dont care.
Yes it does matter . Otherwise you'd simply dismiss my reply and move on.
Now this is an amusing contradiction.....
"I have white friends"....."Since you are white, I really don't care"...
BTW, yes you DO care. Otherwise you wouldn't be here seeking absolution.

No I dont debate dumb white people. When whites show they have intelligence then and only then will I debate. Deflection is a sure sign you have low intelligence. Thats why I ask the questions. Once you fail then I just make fun of you.
Dude, you are incapable of having any kind of rational discussion. The moment someone expresses disagreement or an opposing viewpoint, you flip out and turn on the anger and "I am a victim" crap...
So with that said, let's try this....
Why don't you ask ME some of these questions to which you are so desperately seeking the answers..
A prerequisite.. You are barred from reacting with any kind of anger, name calling or any use of racial references or epithets. No generalizations.
No "you white boys"..None of that...
If you can control your emotions, you may ask your questions..
One more thing. Please do not make statements and place a question mark after them. So not shape your queries in the form of an opinion or point of view...
Just ask straight questions. I guarantee straight an honest answers. Deal?
Ok, It's your dime....
You dont have enough intellect to give me directives. I can say whatever comes to mind. If you want to converse with me on an intellectual level then you need to understand the rules. I already asked you to answer the questions a couple of pages back since Sassy couldnt answer them.

If I dismissed you then I wouldnt get the fun of watching your replies. I have dismissed Sassy because she became repetitive and I garnered nothing new from her replies. You have peaked my interest. Why do you think my statement about not caring since you were white is a contradiction? This would be an interesting answer to me.

One of the people Asclepias idolizes no doubt. Farrakhan is bat shit coo coo.

Farrakhan Shouts “Allahu Akbar!” and “White People Deserve to Die” In Latest Sermon

After two weeks of news reports that Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan had called for an army of 10,000 volunteers to kill white people if the government doesn’t give the black community “justice,” Farrakhan is reshaping his message – but only slightly.

In a new video of a three-hour address given Aug. 13, Farrakhan said white people (presumably the news media reporting on his previous comments) reported his controversial comments to provoke a race war when he gathered with his followers at the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March on Oct. 10 in Washington, D.C.

Three hours and 18 minutes into the video, Farrakhan says:

“I wouldn’t bring our young women and young men into some place to be slaughtered. But that’s what the white man hopes for. That’s why he makes mischief with my words. ‘Farrakhan wanna get an army to kill people,’ because, you see, white people deserve to die. And they know so and they think it’s us coming to do it. No, no, no.”

Farrakhan later said in the video that a God will send a UFO, “a chariot” or “wheel in the sky,” to rescue his followers and carry out justice if a race war began.

Farrakhan Shouts Allahu Akbar and White People Deserve to Die In Latest Sermon Video - The Gateway Pundit&utm

93% of all blacks are killed by other blacks. Why isn't reducing this important?
It is but whites cant do anything about it. They cant get their own shit strsight so what can they do about our issues?
Quite frankly. most of don't care. The nonsense you get from Whites is via the mouths of self hating Caucasian liberals who tell you "they understand what it's like to be black"..They shower blacks with niceties and platitudes. And of course, you eat it up like it was a bowl of Breyer's Ice Cream on a sizzling day.
I would imagine your "white friends" pet and stroke you and say "there there. We understand. Those conservative pricks are all racists"...Meanwhile, when's the last time they broke bread with you? When's the last time one of them invited you to their annual pool party. When's the last time one of them called you in a crisis to come and help them?
I already know the responses you will give. Of course you will heap praise on your "white friends"......Just to cover your ass.....
Trust this.....With an attitude such as yours, even a person as open minded and accepting as myself would only give you the cursory wave of courtesy as you drove by, but would never reach out to you as a neighbor. I don't need the drama.

Farrakhan Shouts “Allahu Akbar!” and “White People Deserve to Die” In Latest Sermon

After two weeks of news reports that Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan had called for an army of 10,000 volunteers to kill white people if the government doesn’t give the black community “justice,” Farrakhan is reshaping his message – but only slightly.

In a new video of a three-hour address given Aug. 13, Farrakhan said white people (presumably the news media reporting on his previous comments) reported his controversial comments to provoke a race war when he gathered with his followers at the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March on Oct. 10 in Washington, D.C.

“I wouldn’t bring our young women and young men into some place to be slaughtered. But that’s what the white man hopes for. That’s why he makes mischief with my words. ‘Farrakhan wanna get an army to kill people,’ because, you see, white people deserve to die. And they know so and they think it’s us coming to do it. No, no, no.”

Farrakhan later said in the video that a God will send a UFO, “a chariot” or “wheel in the sky,” to rescue his followers and carry out justice if a race war began.

Farrakhan Shouts Allahu Akbar and White People Deserve to Die In Latest Sermon Video - The Gateway Pundit&utm
Rule#2 of the white people playbook doesnt work on me. I thought I already mentioned that?

Rule#2 of the white people playbook doesnt work on me. I thought I already mentioned that?

You've became redundant and boring. You're nothing but an ignorant fool trying to act intelligent. That's it

If I dismissed you then I wouldnt get the fun of watching your replies. I have dismissed Sassy because she became repetitive and I garnered nothing new from her replies. You have peaked my interest. Why do you think my statement about not caring since you were white is a contradiction? This would be an interesting answer to me.
That's precisely the response I expected.
The contradiction is simple. You claim to have white friends. Yet you do not care about their thoughts because they are white.
And again, you DO indeed care.
You claim this to be a game for you because you have lost all the wiggle room you may have had.
So instead of conversing, you "oh well. Just teasin'"....Makes you a REAL man, doesn't it?

93% of all blacks are killed by other blacks. Why isn't reducing this important?
It is but whites cant do anything about it. They cant get their own shit strsight so what can they do about our issues?
Quite frankly. most of don't care. The nonsense you get from Whites is via the mouths of self hating Caucasian liberals who tell you "they understand what it's like to be black"..They shower blacks with niceties and platitudes. And of course, you eat it up like it was a bowl of Breyer's Ice Cream on a sizzling day.
I would imagine your "white friends" pet and stroke you and say "there there. We understand. Those conservative pricks are all racists"...Meanwhile, when's the last time they broke bread with you? When's the last time one of them invited you to their annual pool party. When's the last time one of them called you in a crisis to come and help them?
I already know the responses you will give. Of course you will heap praise on your "white friends"......Just to cover your ass.....
Trust this.....With an attitude such as yours, even a person as open minded and accepting as myself would only give you the cursory wave of courtesy as you drove by, but would never reach out to you as a neighbor. I don't need the drama.

Of course most whites care. Its imperative to their collective psyche that they feel superior. If you mean "care" as in "concern" then I would agree that most whites don't care unless they are involved with Black people on a daily basis.

Whites do have problems, but they don't blame them on another race
Of course you do. You blame the fact you cant get a job on AA and say its because Black people....

Why do you cave monkeys major in deflecting and not admitting reality?
SO please post where Tank stated he blamed AA and black people....And how do you know tank does not have a job?
This is so typical of you lefties. You lie off your asses and then expect the lie to be defended.....Only those who cave will respond in the manner in which you demand....

Forum List

Back