Black on Black Violence

I doubt you are even black, sort of like the fake injun that comments on this forum. Just an observation. You try to hard to inflame
You seem to keep thinking I care what you doubt. I dont. I'm just here to force you to face your white issues whenever you start trying to talk about Black ones. When you get your fucked race together then you wont have to worry about me pointing out your flaws.

My fucked up race built this nation...what did yours do? What are they doing now? What is their plan to make this nation great again? Be specific and try and lave racism out of it
That was funny. :laugh:

Whites built this country?
laugh.gif

If they didn't who did? be specific as to what the blacks did to build it, also be specific on your plan to make us great again. This is your moment to show me your education
Blacks built this country. If you want specifics here is your chance to prove you are educated....and motivated enough to want to face reality. Go research how the US doubled in size and how it became an economic power.

No, no, no. You claim blacks built this nation, show me how they did it, who were the leaders, who made the decisions? Be specific

I doubt you are even black, sort of like the fake injun that comments on this forum. Just an observation. You try to hard to inflame
You seem to keep thinking I care what you doubt. I dont. I'm just here to force you to face your white issues whenever you start trying to talk about Black ones. When you get your fucked race together then you wont have to worry about me pointing out your flaws.

My fucked up race built this nation...what did yours do? What are they doing now? What is their plan to make this nation great again? Be specific and try and lave racism out of it

laugh.gif

If they didn't who did? be specific as to what the blacks did to build it, also be specific on your plan to make us great again. This is your moment to show me your education
Blacks built this country. If you want specifics here is your chance to prove you are educated....and motivated enough to want to face reality. Go research how the US doubled in size and how it became an economic power.
Sounds like your major was black studies. How much you owe in student loans?

laugh.gif

No, no, no. You claim blacks built this nation, show me how they did it, who were the leaders, who made the decisions? Be specific
He is incapable of honestly answering that question. Just watch what he does. You'll see. He will do anything BUT answer the question. He doesn't use facts to support his idiotic statements.

laugh.gif

What do you mean no no no? I already told you I'm not here to convince you. You failed to show that you really want an answer. If you cant answer those simple questions you dont get the benefit of my knowledge. Sorry. If you were Black it would be different.

laugh.gif

He is incapable of honestly answering that question. Just watch what he does. You'll see.

I knew before I asked it that he couldn't answer it. The facts are not on his side

laugh.gif

Sounds like your major was black studies. How much you owe in student loans?
No my major was Computer Engineering. My loans are all paid off. Are you trying to deflect?

laugh.gif

What do you mean no no no? I already told you I'm not here to convince you. You failed to show that you really want an answer. If you cant answer those simple questions you dont get the benefit of my knowledge. Sorry. If you were Black it would be different.

Your claim is blacks built this nation, how did they do that? You could claim they were responsible for the labor but I'll blow you out of the water. You've stepped in your pile

And by the way antsipants...And who did you blow for those trophy points?
I didnt know you had to blow people to get trophy points. I think someone tricked you into performing a sexual act when you didnt need to.
I get it ...you got bonuses for being a neeeeeeeeeegro...sort of like reparations, ehhhhh?
Honestly I dont know what you mean by trophy points. However like I said you dont have to blow anyone for anything. If you want trophy points I would suggest you talk to a mod about how you get them.

laugh.gif

Your claim is blacks built this nation, how did they do that? You could claim they were responsible for the labor but I'll blow you out of the water. You've stepped in your pile
Its not a claim. Its a fact. If you seek truth answer my questions.

So post your facts. What blacks led the other blacks in building this nation? You realize of course that until the 1900's you all were pretty much powerless, right?

Why does nobody talk about white on white violence?

Oh, that's right. "black on black violence" is an excuse that some people use for denying racism. Their logic goes that as long as one black person harms another black person, that proves black people don't deserve to be treated as equals.
Go ahead..Talk about it....In fact.....go to hockeyfights.com....Plenty of white on white violence there....Or all those documentaries and movies about the Italian/Sicilian Mob..
Here's the rub....We acknowldge it exists and most law abiding citizens refute this behavior....
On the other hand some black leaders consider black on black criminal behavior to be a product of....wait for it.....anger against the "White establishment" and therefore beyond criticism.....
Kitty...take your ignorance elsewhere. Nobody cares.

So post your facts. What blacks led the other blacks in building this nation? You realize of course that until the 1900's you all were pretty much powerless, right?

Ok you are boring me. You dont get anything until you meet the prerequisites. I run this....not you.

Careful Irish...he's gonna ask you who Harriet Tubman is....

Ok you are boring me. You dont get anything until you meet the prerequisites. I run this....not you.

Translation: She's seen through my BS. You're a fraud dude, a complete fraud.

Forum List

Back