Black on Black Violence

Black on Black Violence
Watch this Video ! ! !

You dumb white boys fall for anything!
laugh.gif

The video is a fake....We get it....It's a Caucasian conspiracy....Yup uh hum....

Of course its fake. Thats not Brown dummy. You white boys fall for anything.
laugh.gif

The violence isn't fake.

What do you mean no no no? I already told you I'm not here to convince you. You failed to show that you really want an answer. If you cant answer those simple questions you dont get the benefit of my knowledge. Sorry. If you were Black it would be different.

Your claim is blacks built this nation, how did they do that? You could claim they were responsible for the labor but I'll blow you out of the water. You've stepped in your pile
Its not a claim. Its a fact. If you seek truth answer my questions.

So post your facts. What blacks led the other blacks in building this nation? You realize of course that until the 1900's you all were pretty much powerless, right?
What do you mean no no no? I already told you I'm not here to convince you. You failed to show that you really want an answer. If you cant answer those simple questions you dont get the benefit of my knowledge. Sorry. If you were Black it would be different.

Your claim is blacks built this nation, how did they do that? You could claim they were responsible for the labor but I'll blow you out of the water. You've stepped in your pile

So post your facts. What blacks led the other blacks in building this nation? You realize of course that until the 1900's you all were pretty much powerless, right?
Ok you are boring me. You dont get anything until you meet the prerequisites. I run this....not you.

Translation: She's seen through my BS. You're a fraud dude, a complete fraud.
Cant answer the questions huh? :itsok:

Last edited:

Ok you are boring me. You dont get anything until you meet the prerequisites. I run this....not you.

LOL Look who's talking? Deflection isn't going to work, pal. I know I've got you cornered. You've met your match

Why does nobody talk about white on white violence?

Oh, that's right. "black on black violence" is an excuse that some people use for denying racism. Their logic goes that as long as one black person harms another black person, that proves black people don't deserve to be treated as equals.

That's stupid. White on white violence isn't a problem. When whites are killing each other at close to the rates blacks are offing each other then we can say there's a problem. It's not racist to want to address a problem.
Address your own problems. You cant do anything about Black on Black violence.
And you are unwilling to do anything about it.
All you know is " I must maintain my victim status".....So you fan the flames of racism.....Your problem. Not ours.

LOL Look who's talking? Deflection isn't going to work, pal. I know I've got you cornered. You've met your match
You couldnt corner me with a tri square. You have a worthiness test to complete. Get busy or I will just ignore you until you prove yourself worthy.

Yo antsipants...was Eli Whitney black?
Of course not. He stole an invention in the style typical of white men during those times when it was illegal for Blacks to file for patents. Can you answer the questions I asked Sassy that she is afraid to answer?

You couldnt corner me with a tri square. You have a worthiness test to complete. Get busy or I will just ignore you until you prove yourself worthy.

GFY fraud, I don't take direction from piss ants like you. You're some ignorant asshole who hasn't a clue what you're blabbering about. I've been kicking dopes like you around message boards for years.

Of course not. He stole an invention in the style typical of white men during those times when it was illegal for Blacks to file for patents. Can you answer the questions I asked Sassy that she is afraid to answer?

GFY fraud, I don't take direction from piss ants like you. You're some ignorant asshole who hasn't a clue what you're blabbering about. I've been kicking dopes like you around message boards for years.
I guess you were afraid to answer the questions. It was a simple test to see if I should waste my time on you. I give all white people that question me that test when I see they are deflecting. You flunked like most whites do.
itsok.gif

I guess you were afraid to answer the questions. It was a simple test to see if I should waste my time on you. I give all white people that question me that test when I see they are deflecting. You flunked like most whites do.
itsok.gif

You're white, milkweed LOL

Why does nobody talk about white on white violence?

Oh, that's right. "black on black violence" is an excuse that some people use for denying racism. Their logic goes that as long as one black person harms another black person, that proves black people don't deserve to be treated as equals.
Its a deflection. They hate that they are being caught on video so they try to pretend that two criminals killing each other is the same as cops killing civilians.

What is a bigger problem white cop on black violence or black on black violence?
Cop on Black violence of course. Thats a pretty stupid question to be honest. Why would I think someone I pay taxes to up hold the law killing Black people to be less of an issue than people that are criminals?

The problem with you is you don't want to discus solutions to real problems, you just want to win arguments, pushing your victimization agenda. You don't care about the truth and that's evident to anyone who reads your posts. You don't even give a fuck about black people. Thousands of black kids die each year due to black on black violence and you're saying that's less of an issue than cops killing blacks because of your fucking tax dollars. Fuck you tax dollars, your people destroying themselves. You're a fraud. Thank God most people see you for who you are. You're good for a laugh on occasion. That's about it.
I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people because you dont have a point of reference nor can you do anything about it. You concentrate on your issues and when you get those solved let us know the solution if we havent beaten you to punch. If you are talking about racial problems you already know the issues in depth but you dont want to believe them That lets me know people like you are a lost cause.
All Caucasians are racist and all black people are the ONLY victims of racism....Yep. We got it.
Next.....
So when is your next New Black Panthers meeting?

Asslips is incapable of defending his statements because, his statements are always lies. I challenge you all to go look at other conversations he's had. It's all the same childish nonsense. He considers that "debating". Every discussion he's ever had looks exactly like what you're seeing now.

Its a deflection. They hate that they are being caught on video so they try to pretend that two criminals killing each other is the same as cops killing civilians.

What is a bigger problem white cop on black violence or black on black violence?
Cop on Black violence of course. Thats a pretty stupid question to be honest. Why would I think someone I pay taxes to up hold the law killing Black people to be less of an issue than people that are criminals?

The problem with you is you don't want to discus solutions to real problems, you just want to win arguments, pushing your victimization agenda. You don't care about the truth and that's evident to anyone who reads your posts. You don't even give a fuck about black people. Thousands of black kids die each year due to black on black violence and you're saying that's less of an issue than cops killing blacks because of your fucking tax dollars. Fuck you tax dollars, your people destroying themselves. You're a fraud. Thank God most people see you for who you are. You're good for a laugh on occasion. That's about it.
I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people because you dont have a point of reference nor can you do anything about it. You concentrate on your issues and when you get those solved let us know the solution if we havent beaten you to punch. If you are talking about racial problems you already know the issues in depth but you dont want to believe them That lets me know people like you are a lost cause.
All Caucasians are racist and all black people are the ONLY victims of racism....Yep. We got it.
Next.....
So when is your next New Black Panthers meeting?

Who told you that? I guess you are at stage two of the white people playbook..

1. Deflect from white dysfunction at all costs. (Its better to have them defend the issues in their race)
2. In the face of an educated Black person be over dramatic. (It will make them try to convince you they themselves are not racists.)

Whoever wrote your playbook is in for a big surprise. I simply dont care what you think. I only here to make you face your issues.

Asslips is incapable of defending his statements because, his statements are always lies. I challenge you all to go look at other conversations he's had. It's all the same childish nonsense. He considers that "debating". Every discussion he's ever had looks exactly like what you're seeing now.
I dont debate with monkeys like you. I tell you what I think and watch your response. Typically it seems to be emotional distress that I dont play your deflection games.

"Our issues"? White people are doing just fine. We've got no complaints about our own communities, and we are satisfied with our current crime rate.

Are you satisfied by the crime rate in the black community? Of course you arent. No one is.

Which black communities are you talking about? Not all of them are inner city drug ridden enclaves. Millions of Blacks live in places where there is hardly any crime. They are satisfied with the crime rates in those communities, no doubt about it!.

Some white communities must be crime ridden too. Otherwise the raw numbers in the FBI statistical data wouldn't suggest that white America is the most violent demographic of all.
Suggest? In which direction would you consider twisting statistics to meet your biased view?
White America....There is no such thing.
Please feel free to name the predominantly black cities/ towns/subdivisions where crime is low....
Then you will show proof that "white America" is the "most violent demographic of all"...PROOF....Or shut the fuck up

"Our issues"? White people are doing just fine. We've got no complaints about our own communities, and we are satisfied with our current crime rate.

Are you satisfied by the crime rate in the black community? Of course you arent. No one is.

Which black communities are you talking about? Not all of them are inner city drug ridden enclaves. Millions of Blacks live in places where there is hardly any crime. They are satisfied with the crime rates in those communities, no doubt about it!.

Some white communities must be crime ridden too. Otherwise the raw numbers in the FBI statistical data wouldn't suggest that white America is the most violent demographic of all.
Suggest? In which direction would you consider twisting statistics to meet your biased view?
White America....There is no such thing.
Please feel free to name the predominantly black cities/ towns/subdivisions where crime is low....
Then you will show proof that "white America" is the "most violent demographic of all"...PROOF....Or shut the fuck up
Rule #1 :laugh:

I dont debate with monkeys like you. I tell you what I think and watch your response. Typically it seems to be emotional distress that I dont play your deflection games.
You don't debate? No genius. You can't.....
Every one of your posts is the same tired rhetoric. The same race baiting "I am a victim of whitey" nonsense. Boring.
You are an ignorant ass clown who is full of irrational anger.

Forum List

Back