Black on Black Violence

My husband and I know plenty of successful blacks, some work for my husband. I don't hear them talk like you do. Of course they are educated and worked hard to get where they are. You want to blame everybody but yourself for your lack of success.
If your white why do you think they would talk like I do around you if you are nice to them? Thats pretty stupid. I only blame myself if I ever fail at anything. You crackers cant stop me. I learned that long ago. Just trying to get more of my race to realize that asking the criminal to stop committing the same crimes against them wont ever work.

Crackers? You're even a uneducated black dumb ass. Epic, epic fail
Yes white crackers. You cant stop me. I'm your worst nightmare. Educated, experience in the ways of whites, but from the hood and committed to my people. There are more just like me. Some may even work for your company.
I am late to this conversation...but I'd like to know what you do for "your people"?
Are you white?

I'm about as white and pale as one gets, most red heads are :)

"I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation."

I love you poor whites that blame Blacks for your inability to succeed then turn around and get jealous when Blacks succeed despite the rich whites trying to keep them down. Rich whites have messed with the heads of poor whites since the formation of this country. :laugh:

My husband and I know plenty of successful blacks, some work for my husband. I don't hear them talk like you do. Of course they are educated and worked hard to get where they are. You want to blame everybody but yourself for your lack of success.
If your white why do you think they would talk like I do around you if you are nice to them? Thats pretty stupid. I only blame myself if I ever fail at anything. You crackers cant stop me. I learned that long ago. Just trying to get more of my race to realize that asking the criminal to stop committing the same crimes against them wont ever work.

Yes white crackers. You cant stop me. I'm your worst nightmare. Educated, experience in the ways of whites, but from the hood and committed to my people. There are more just like me. Some may even work for your company.
I am late to this conversation...but I'd like to know what you do for "your people"?
Oh boy, get ready for a tidal wave of lies.

My husband's firm, not mine and no people like you wouldn't last there, for one you are stupid....two I doubt you could pass the exams to get in. Your racism would rear it's ugly head in the interviews. :)
Of course I wouldnt last there. If I was in the market to make someone else wealthy I would turn down any offer from your company because I can smell racists. They smell like wet dogs.

Well my husband is anything but a racist and you wouldn't last because YOU are a racist and would upset the apple cart, they are in business to make money, not deal with racist associates
If there are no racists at your company you would never have a clue about how I feel. It only comes out when I smell white racists. They smell like wet dogs.

I doubt you are even black, sort of like the fake injun that comments on this forum. Just an observation. You try to hard to inflame
You seem to keep thinking I care what you doubt. I dont. I'm just here to force you to face your white issues whenever you start trying to talk about Black ones. When you get your fucked race together then you wont have to worry about me pointing out your flaws.

My husband's firm, not mine and no people like you wouldn't last there, for one you are stupid....two I doubt you could pass the exams to get in. Your racism would rear it's ugly head in the interviews. :)
Of course I wouldnt last there. If I was in the market to make someone else wealthy I would turn down any offer from your company because I can smell racists. They smell like wet dogs.

Well my husband is anything but a racist and you wouldn't last because YOU are a racist and would upset the apple cart, they are in business to make money, not deal with racist associates
If there are no racists at your company you would never have a clue about how I feel. It only comes out when I smell white racists. They smell like wet dogs.

I doubt you are even black, sort of like the fake injun that comments on this forum. Just an observation. You try to hard to inflame
You seem to keep thinking I care what you doubt. I dont. I'm just here to force you to face your white issues whenever you start trying to talk about Black ones. When you get your fucked race together then you wont have to worry about me pointing out your flaws.

My fucked up race built this nation...what did yours do? What are they doing now? What is their plan to make this nation great again? Be specific and try and lave racism out of it

Are you white?

I'm about as white and pale as one gets, most red heads are :)
Too bad. Dark redheads look pretty good especially if they have green eyes and they love sex. I agree most redheads are pretty pale. Bad genes from what I understand.

I can promise you one thing, I know this man, he won't lie, in fact his honesty is brutal. Been there, done that with him

My fucked up race built this nation...what did yours do? What are they doing now? What is their plan to make this nation great again? Be specific and try and lave racism out of it
That was funny. :laugh:

Whites built this country?
laugh.gif

His race has Haiti, Nigeria, Mali, Kenya and are fucking up south Africa. What a joke...His race has poverty and violence.

You realize he is incapable of that, right? He can't suspend his illectual dishonesty and give a realistic answer. It will never happen.

White boys love making up excuses to not believe things. Part of the white insecurity and aversion to truth they seem to have. :laugh:

laugh.gif

If they didn't who did? be specific as to what the blacks did to build it, also be specific on your plan to make us great again. This is your moment to show me your education

I actually feels sorry for blacks, they are a primitive people that should have never been removed from their natural habitat

Are you white?

Are you white?
i am Irish...living as an Oreo...

laugh.gif
Youre fake outrage is pointless and shockingly naive. No believes that you believe white people didn't build this nation.

Are you white?

Are you white?
i am Irish...living as an Oreo...

You were blessed by the hand of the Almighty himself when you were born Irish :)

laugh.gif
Youre fake outrage is pointless and shockingly naive. No believes that you believe white people didn't build this nation.

What outrage? Now, answer my questions. Blather is just that, blather

laugh.gif

If they didn't who did? be specific as to what the blacks did to build it, also be specific on your plan to make us great again. This is your moment to show me your education
Blacks built this country. If you want specifics here is your chance to prove you are educated....and motivated enough to want to face reality. Go research how the US doubled in size and how it became an economic power.

laugh.gif

...and he will fail that challenge.

Forum List

Back