Black on Black Violence

You haven't solved your issues in 150 years...and seem to be regressing from any gains you made
You havent solved your issues in 3K years. Its getting worse and affecting the rest of the world.

Lame, I don't go around blaming blacks because I can't get my shit straight. Get past the "you owe me", pull up your boot straps, put on your big person underwear and make a life for yourselves. The world don't owe you a damn thing....and to be honest I'm sick of the whines and demands. Man up
I didnt say you personally go around blaming Blacks for anything.. I said your (white society) shit is as has been fucked up for 3K years.

You're a racist...did you know that? You are what you hate
Too bad.

It's too bad for you...I see you for what you are and I don't take you serious. Now get past you're owed anything, if anything you owe me, my ancestors fought to free your ancestors. The bill needs to be paid :)

I love you poor whites that blame Blacks for your inability to succeed then turn around and get jealous when Blacks succeed despite the rich whites trying to keep them down. Rich whites have messed with the heads of poor whites since the formation of this country. :laugh:

My husband and I know plenty of successful blacks, some work for my husband. I don't hear them talk like you do. Of course they are educated and worked hard to get where they are. You want to blame everybody but yourself for your lack of success.
If your white why do you think they would talk like I do around you if you are nice to them? Thats pretty stupid. I only blame myself if I ever fail at anything. You crackers cant stop me. I learned that long ago. Just trying to get more of my race to realize that asking the criminal to stop committing the same crimes against them wont ever work.

You havent solved your issues in 3K years. Its getting worse and affecting the rest of the world.

Lame, I don't go around blaming blacks because I can't get my shit straight. Get past the "you owe me", pull up your boot straps, put on your big person underwear and make a life for yourselves. The world don't owe you a damn thing....and to be honest I'm sick of the whines and demands. Man up
I didnt say you personally go around blaming Blacks for anything.. I said your (white society) shit is as has been fucked up for 3K years.

Too bad.

It's too bad for you...I see you for what you are and I don't take you serious. Now get past you're owed anything, if anything you owe me, my ancestors fought to free your ancestors. The bill needs to be paid :)
Why is it too bad for me that you dont take me serious? Its not like you affect anything about my life nor am I seeking your approval. Youre white.

I love you poor whites that blame Blacks for your inability to succeed then turn around and get jealous when Blacks succeed despite the rich whites trying to keep them down. Rich whites have messed with the heads of poor whites since the formation of this country. :laugh:

My husband and I know plenty of successful blacks, some work for my husband. I don't hear them talk like you do. Of course they are educated and worked hard to get where they are. You want to blame everybody but yourself for your lack of success.
If your white why do you think they would talk like I do around you if you are nice to them? Thats pretty stupid. I only blame myself if I ever fail at anything. You crackers cant stop me. I learned that long ago. Just trying to get more of my race to realize that asking the criminal to stop committing the same crimes against them wont ever work.

Crackers? You're even a uneducated black dumb ass. Epic, epic fail

Too bad.

Why is it too bad for me that you dont take me serious? Its not like you affect anything about my life nor am I seeking your approval. Youre white.

And your superior :)

You haven't solved your issues in 150 years...and seem to be regressing from any gains you made

We're dealing with people that hate white people and don't look at their own communities problems.
I dont hate white people. I hate white racists. I know plenty of nice white people. I have a white goddaughter downstairs right now.

Yes white crackers. You cant stop me. I'm your worst nightmare. Educated, experience in the ways of whites, but from the hood and committed to my people. There are more just like me. Some may even work for your company.

Too bad.

And your superior :)
I agree you are superior at being white.

Yes white crackers. You cant stop me. I'm your worst nightmare. Educated, experience in the ways of whites, but from the hood and committed to my people. There are more just like me. Some may even work for your company.

My husband's firm, not mine and no people like you wouldn't last there, for one you are stupid....two I doubt you could pass the exams to get in. Your racism would rear it's ugly head in the interviews. :)

My husband's firm, not mine and no people like you wouldn't last there, for one you are stupid....two I doubt you could pass the exams to get in. Your racism would rear it's ugly head in the interviews. :)
Of course I wouldnt last there. If I was in the market to make someone else wealthy I would turn down any offer from your company because I can smell racists. They smell like wet dogs.

Of course I wouldnt last there. If I was in the market to make someone else wealthy I would turn down any offer from your company because I can smell racists. They smell like wet dogs.

Well my husband is anything but a racist and you wouldn't last because YOU are a racist and would upset the apple cart, they are in business to make money, not deal with racist associates

They wouldn't even let you in the front door. You aren't employable. You have profound social problems and you're stupid.

Well my husband is anything but a racist and you wouldn't last because YOU are a racist and would upset the apple cart, they are in business to make money, not deal with racist associates
If there are no racists at your company you would never have a clue about how I feel. It only comes out when I smell white racists. They smell like wet dogs.

They wouldn't even let you in the front door. You aren't employable. You have profound social problems and you're stupid.
Of course they would let me in the front door. Youre right about me be employable. I dont think its smart to work for someone else. Why work for them and let them make all the money when you can cut out the middle man and keep all the profit to yourself? Never mind. I forgot you were a poor white boy that lives in a trailer park. You know nothing about the business world. You are a life long consumer.

If there are no racists at your company you would never have a clue about how I feel. It only comes out when I smell white racists. They smell like wet dogs.

I doubt you are even black, sort of like the fake injun that comments on this forum. Just an observation. You try to hard to inflame

I am late to this conversation...but I'd like to know what you do for "your people"?

I am late to this conversation...but I'd like to know what you do for "your people"?
Are you white?

Forum List

Back