Black on Black Violence

Its a deflection. They hate that they are being caught on video so they try to pretend that two criminals killing each other is the same as cops killing civilians.

What is a bigger problem white cop on black violence or black on black violence?
Cop on Black violence of course. Thats a pretty stupid question to be honest. Why would I think someone I pay taxes to up hold the law killing Black people to be less of an issue than people that are criminals?

The problem with you is you don't want to discus solutions to real problems, you just want to win arguments, pushing your victimization agenda. You don't care about the truth and that's evident to anyone who reads your posts. You don't even give a fuck about black people. Thousands of black kids die each year due to black on black violence and you're saying that's less of an issue than cops killing blacks because of your fucking tax dollars. Fuck you tax dollars, your people destroying themselves. You're a fraud. Thank God most people see you for who you are. You're good for a laugh on occasion. That's about it.
I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people because you dont have a point of reference nor can you do anything about it. You concentrate on your issues and when you get those solved let us know the solution if we havent beaten you to punch. If you are talking about racial problems you already know the issues in depth but you dont want to believe them That lets me know people like you are a lost cause.
"Our issues"? White people are doing just fine. We've got no complaints about our own communities, and we are satisfied with our current crime rate.

Are you satisfied by the crime rate in the black community? Of course you arent. No one is.
Yes your issues. No your not doing just fine. Youre fucked up majorly. You have plenty of complaints about your society...that is if you are not deflecting at the time. Deal with your drug addicts, anorexia, money laundering, suicide, murder, animal molestation etc etc. When you get that straight come back and let us know how you fixed it and we will try the same model if we havent already solved our issues by then.

I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people
Yes your issues. No your not doing just fine. Youre fucked up majorly. You have plenty of complaints about your society...that is if you are not deflecting at the time. Deal with your drug addicts, anorexia, money laundering, suicide, murder, animal molestation etc etc. When you get that straight come back and let us know how you fixed it and we will try the same model if we havent already solved our issues by then.
Theres just one problem with your post...no one believes that; not even you.

What is a bigger problem white cop on black violence or black on black violence?
Cop on Black violence of course. Thats a pretty stupid question to be honest. Why would I think someone I pay taxes to up hold the law killing Black people to be less of an issue than people that are criminals?

The problem with you is you don't want to discus solutions to real problems, you just want to win arguments, pushing your victimization agenda. You don't care about the truth and that's evident to anyone who reads your posts. You don't even give a fuck about black people. Thousands of black kids die each year due to black on black violence and you're saying that's less of an issue than cops killing blacks because of your fucking tax dollars. Fuck you tax dollars, your people destroying themselves. You're a fraud. Thank God most people see you for who you are. You're good for a laugh on occasion. That's about it.
I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people because you dont have a point of reference nor can you do anything about it. You concentrate on your issues and when you get those solved let us know the solution if we havent beaten you to punch. If you are talking about racial problems you already know the issues in depth but you dont want to believe them That lets me know people like you are a lost cause.
"Our issues"? White people are doing just fine. We've got no complaints about our own communities, and we are satisfied with our current crime rate.

Are you satisfied by the crime rate in the black community? Of course you arent. No one is.

You haven't solved your issues in 150 years...and seem to be regressing from any gains you made

You haven't solved your issues in 150 years...and seem to be regressing from any gains you made

Yep,,,The black community has to solve their crime and murder rate....Next they need to start valuing education and building themselves out of their own mess.

No one else can do it.

I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people
Theres just one problem with your post...no one believes that; not even you.
Of course you believe it. Thats why you and other white boys continually deflect. Between white crime, your white penchant for animal molestation and bad genes you have way too much to worry about instead of trying to convince me you dont believe what I wrote. Stop trying your best to convince me you dont know about your issues. It will never work son.

You havent solved your issues in 3K years. Its getting worse and affecting the rest of the world.

Whites do have problems, but they don't blame them on another race

I hate it when i hail a cab; ten different taxi drivers want my business, but like you said, i dont blame black people. We earned a reputation of being good customers, so now we have to live with it.

I hate it when i hail a cab; ten different taxi drivers want my business, but like you said, i dont blame black people. We earned a reputation of being good customers, so now we have to live with it.
If you work hard and save some money you may be able to afford a vehicle. I know living in a trailer park makes it kind hard but cabs are really just a waste of money. Just sayin.

You havent solved your issues in 3K years. Its getting worse and affecting the rest of the world.

Lame, I don't go around blaming blacks because I can't get my shit straight. Get past the "you owe me", pull up your boot straps, put on your big person underwear and make a life for yourselves. The world don't owe you a damn thing....and to be honest I'm sick of the whines and demands. Man up

Lame, I don't go around blaming blacks because I can't get my shit straight. Get past the "you owe me", pull up your boot straps, put on your big person underwear and make a life for yourselves. The world don't owe you a damn thing....and to be honest I'm sick of the whines and demands. Man up
I didnt say you personally go around blaming Blacks for anything.. I said your (white society) shit is and has been fucked up for 3K years.

Last edited:
I love these blacks who complain about whites while they enjoy the world the White man created.

I love you poor whites that blame Blacks for your inability to succeed then turn around and get jealous when Blacks succeed despite the rich whites trying to keep them down. Rich whites have messed with the heads of poor whites since the formation of this country. :laugh:

I didnt say you personally go around blaming Blacks for anything.. I said your (white society) shit is as has been fucked up for 3K years.

You're a racist...did you know that? You are what you hate

I didnt say you personally go around blaming Blacks for anything.. I said your (white society) shit is as has been fucked up for 3K years.

We're dealing with people that hate white people and don't look at their own communities problems.

Too bad.

I love you poor whites that blame Blacks for your inability to succeed then turn around and get jealous when Blacks succeed despite the rich whites trying to keep them down. Rich whites have messed with the heads of poor whites since the formation of this country. :laugh:

My husband and I know plenty of successful blacks, some work for my husband. I don't hear them talk like you do. Of course they are educated and worked hard to get where they are. You want to blame everybody but yourself for your lack of success.

Forum List

Back