Black on Black Violence

White men weren't insecure when they sailed around the world and captured your monkey ass

White men weren't insecure when they sailed around the world and captured your monkey ass
Of course they were insecure. They saw all those white boys die off trying to work in the sun and knew they had inferior skin. They had to go get us to build this country or it would have been just another english penal colony.

The horses the White man brought to America did more work then your monkey people

Of course they were insecure. They saw all those white boys die off trying to work in the sun and knew they had inferior skin. They had to go get us to build this country or it would have been just another english penal colony.
The weakness of the African black races was exploited by more than 'white boys'. it is in the make of mankind, for better or worse, to take advantage of that. Arabs, East Indians and now East Asians are doing the very same thing.

Blacks come out as failures the world over and have since the most primitive people in the world came into to contact with the more advanced races, Until the underlying problem is addressed, nothing will change.

Laws cannot truly make blacks equal to others. 1000 years of AA is not going to make a dent in eons of evolution.

What is it with black culture we admire, the trash talk, the slams and rap ? Total negativity. Yo nigga, bitches yo? Try talking to a average white person with such disrespect. Won't fly.

Whites do have problems, but they don't blame them on another race
Of course you do. You blame the fact you cant get a job on AA and say its because Black people....

Why do you cave monkeys major in deflecting and not admitting reality?
SO please post where Tank stated he blamed AA and black people....And how do you know tank does not have a job?
This is so typical of you lefties. You lie off your asses and then expect the lie to be defended.....Only those who cave will respond in the manner in which you demand....
Why would I go through the trouble of posting where Tank whines about AA? If you want to see it do a search on it.
YOU made the claim. YOU support it. Otherwise you LIE.......Done
Sorry but if you want to see the proof go do a search. Its pretty easy....Done.
I just did that Google search. It thoroughly proved that you are wrong. You have no proof on google, so I guess that means you have no proof at all.

Of course you do. You blame the fact you cant get a job on AA and say its because Black people....

Why do you cave monkeys major in deflecting and not admitting reality?
SO please post where Tank stated he blamed AA and black people....And how do you know tank does not have a job?
This is so typical of you lefties. You lie off your asses and then expect the lie to be defended.....Only those who cave will respond in the manner in which you demand....
Why would I go through the trouble of posting where Tank whines about AA? If you want to see it do a search on it.
I just did that Google search. It thoroughly proved that you are wrong. You have no proof on google, so I guess that means you have no proof at all.
Why did you do a google search stupid? Search on this site. Are you really that dumb?

What is it with black culture we admire, the trash talk, the slams and rap ? Total negativity. Yo nigga, bitches yo? Try talking to a average white person with such disrespect. Won't fly.
Why do you admire negativity then try to portray it as Black culture? Rap is undoubtedly part of our culture but dumb white people seem to attracted to the gangsta rap pushed by white record labels. :laugh:

"The caterpillar don't care what you think about him
He was born to be fly, his nature gonna bring it outta him
By the struggle I was never broken, I was broken open
I tapped into a source that was omnipotent
Had to shift my focus to my higher purpose
ain't nothing weak about broke, it takes a fighter's courage
People say they want a revolution
But steady holdin' on the slave ideas, afraid of evolution
In life we live and learn, it's pratice, theory, practice
Wisdom is organically grown, its not pre-packaged"

"It's family before the dollar, your priorities in order
And like Bruce Lee say: "Be the water, be the earth, be the wind and the fire."
Elevate, take it higher
It's instinct, fulfill your needs and your desires
But we go to be compassionate, considerate, a people's advocate
Eradicatin' ignorance through experience
The more you live, the more you learn and you grow
It has a positive effect on all the people you know"

Last edited:
Why did you do a google search stupid? Search on this site. Are you really that dumb?
I did that too, and it also showed you are wrong. So I guess you have no proof at all.

I did that too, and it also showed you are wrong. So I guess you have no proof at all.
Dont bother me with your stupidity. If you cant find Tank whining about AA then thats your issue.

Dont bother me with your stupidity. If you cant find Tank whining about AA then thats your issue.
It doesn't exist. You simply lied.

Yes. I agree your intelligence doesnt exist. Youre simply too dumb to use the simple search feature on this site. Your problem not mine you simian\troglodyte hybrid. :laugh:

"Everywhere the white man go, he bring misery
All throughout history—look it up
Every thing them bald heads touch, they fuck it up
Every government he set up, it be corrupt."

Yes. I agree your intelligence doesnt exist. Youre simply too dumb to use the simple search feature on this site. Your problem not mine you simian\troglodyte hybrid. :laugh:
No, I used it and I found that you were lying. We all knew you were anyway, but now I have the proof.

No, I used it and I found that you were lying. We all knew you were anyway, but now I have the proof.
Youre done monkey. I knew you were stupid but this takes the cake.
laugh.gif

Youre done monkey. I knew you were stupid but this takes the cake.
laugh.gif
Your words are meaningless without proof. It's as if you belong to a race that has a notoriously low IQ. Are you black or something?

Forum List

Back