Black Pastor Who Attempted To Set Up Trump Seen Pictured With Obama

Ahh, nothing ever happened right? Trump never went to Mexico. The Mexican President sd he WOULD pay for the wall. They were NOT beefing over Twitter!

None of that happened, it was all in my mind

Thats the saddest excuse I've heard yet
The Mexican President doesn't have any say in whether or not Mexico will pay for the wall. They will pay whether they want to or not.

And when Trump was face to face to tell him that...The Mexican President was the only one with the balls to bring it up to his face. Trump the negotiator said nothing, just like with this Pastor. Then waited until he was gone to talk smack....Internet tough guy....Real life push over
Trump was realistic. His plan to make Mexico pay for the wall does not require Mexico's permission. There was zero sense in getting into a squabble with the pygmie president who was trying to pick a fight, so Trump acted like a true statesman and just ignored him. He then told the truth, that there was no "discussion" on who would pay for the wall because indeed there wasn't. Mexico will pay for the wall, whether they want to or not.

Thats fine but when confronted with it he shunk. When asked about it, he lied. When corrected, he whined. Never once did he stand up to even speak about it. The Mexican president brought it up and said no. Trump sat there.

Whats even better is that you dont have ONE thing to show that Trump plans to do. The only thing you are doing is musing about possible ways it could be done but that means about as much as me musing on what you're going to do in 20 min
All you got is spin. You can say that Trump was intimidated by the pygmy that was a foot shorter than him, but that's nothing more than malice based overlay. I gave you a good reason for Trump not to respond to the pygmy, a reason you can't refute.

You gave me what you think the reason is why Trump didnt respond and then responded later on twitter. You arent giving me Trumps reason, you're giving the reason you think Trump didnt do something.

There is a difference. I gave you a reason, one you cant refute. Do you see what I'm doing?

And Trump did not lie. You're lying right now, but he didn't. There was no discussion on payment on the wall. It takes two participants to dialogue and it was pointless for Trump to argue with an idiot.

When Trump was asked he said it didnt come up. Mexican President said it was the first thing that was brought up. Then when Trump got back to his safe space he got into a twitter war...I guess you think the twitter war was about how they both were on the same page

She was rude.

He could have just walked out of the place or told her to kiss his ass, but he didn't become rude like she did.

LOL...Everytime the tough guy is confronted he shrivels up
What he did was be polite even though she was being rude.

Puts the Kabosh on his supposed nasty personality disorder you people claim he has. It also shows he's not a narcissistic prick like Obama and Hillary, that respond in anger when confronted.

Everytime Trump is confronted he does the fetal position until he can get in front of a Keyboard.

"Mexico is going to pay for it! Uh oh, here comes Mexico....Shhhh. Dont say nothing"
Yeah...he should have slapped her and yelled "STFU BITCH....SIT THE FUCK DOWN....BETTER YET....GO MAKE ME A GOD DAMNED SAMMICH OR I'LL GIVE YOU THE STRAP AGAIN!!!!!"
Actually, Trump handled her polite request very well. He was invited to speak on what he would do for the Flint water crisis, not to list his complaints about Hillary, and she reminded him of that. Flint is just the tip of the failing infrastructure crisis and the issue needs addressing for future breakdowns all across the land. Evidently the Senate has agreed to fund replacement lead pipes, but the House will not give a penny, so the crisis deepens. Anyway, Trump was surprisingly gracious, especially considering the hostile crowd of about 100. The local press was not allowed in the building. Any shots you see are from the travelling press.
She wasn't polite. If she was polite she would have kept her pie hole shut.

The fact was, it was a setup.

She interrupted him. She gave him an opportunity to get mean and he didn't. If he had, Hillary's campaign would have pounced on it. "See.....see......He hates women. He hates black women!!!!"

Instead he changed the subject.....and the parrots on the left figure that's because he's a pussy. It was intended to be a no-win situation for Trump. Trump wasn't prepared for the audacity it took to jump up and correct him. So instead of being the ogre they've painted him as, he reacted naturally, with a bit of humility.....and the dipshits on the left think he was wrong either way.

Ahh, nothing ever happened right? Trump never went to Mexico. The Mexican President sd he WOULD pay for the wall. They were NOT beefing over Twitter!

None of that happened, it was all in my mind

Thats the saddest excuse I've heard yet
The Mexican President doesn't have any say in whether or not Mexico will pay for the wall. They will pay whether they want to or not.

And when Trump was face to face to tell him that...The Mexican President was the only one with the balls to bring it up to his face. Trump the negotiator said nothing, just like with this Pastor. Then waited until he was gone to talk smack....Internet tough guy....Real life push over
Trump was realistic. His plan to make Mexico pay for the wall does not require Mexico's permission. There was zero sense in getting into a squabble with the pygmie president who was trying to pick a fight, so Trump acted like a true statesman and just ignored him. He then told the truth, that there was no "discussion" on who would pay for the wall because indeed there wasn't. Mexico will pay for the wall, whether they want to or not.

Thats fine but when confronted with it he shunk. When asked about it, he lied. When corrected, he whined. Never once did he stand up to even speak about it. The Mexican president brought it up and said no. Trump sat there.

Whats even better is that you dont have ONE thing to show that Trump plans to do. The only thing you are doing is musing about possible ways it could be done but that means about as much as me musing on what you're going to do in 20 min
All you got is spin. You can say that Trump was intimidated by the pygmy that was a foot shorter than him, but that's nothing more than malice based overlay. I gave you a good reason for Trump not to respond to the pygmy, a reason you can't refute. And Trump did not lie. You're lying right now, but he didn't. There was no discussion on payment on the wall. It takes two participants to dialogue and it was pointless for Trump to argue with an idiot.
He backed down, period. He was not being diplomatic. The small little back woman dominated his ass.

A black pastor invited Donald Trump to her Flint Michigan church in order to set him up, even mentioned the event online and her plans to set him up, and she interrupted him during his speech to scold him for making a political speech.

These people will stop at nothing to get Hillary elected.

She invited Trump, broadcast on the internet she was going to give him a lesson, and then interrupted his speech. The internet post has since been taken down.

Trump was asked this morning about it and he said the congregation was very polite but that the pastor appeared nervous, literally shaking, from the moment she met him.

On Fox News this morning they showed a picture of The Rev. Faith Green Timmons, pastor of the Bethel United Methodist Church, standing next to Pres. Obama, and also found a post online of her discussing the upcoming event with Trump, explaining how she was going to teach him a lesson.

Links

Flint pastor chastises Trump for politicizing event

Flint Pastor Interrupts Trump When He Begins Criticizing Clinton

Pastor interrupts Trump, asks him not to give stump speech

You meant to say the black pastor who showed Trump his ass.....:badgrin:

That was too funny.....Trump wanted a photo-op and all he got was his ass kicked to the curb.

Yeah....he should have bitch-slapped her on camera.

I just wonder which story you assholes are going to stick with. Either he's unstable and easily agitated or he's a pussy. Make up your mind.

The two are not mutually exclusive....Trump is unstable and easily agitated, but he is also a pussy. He knows who he can go against, which makes him a pussy. He is unstable and easily agitated...with a tweet, and then comes back strong with another tweet, but he's a pussy in a face to face confrontation.

Many blacks claim to be ministers yet have no church. I guess they get their license and then tell everyone they're a reverend, like Al Sharpton, but never do God's work.
You don't have to work to be ignorant, or you would fail at that, too.

Give us a link for your claim.

She gave him the parameters, and he went beyond them. This is all on Red Donald.

In the meantime, when are the clintons or obama going to do something about Detroit, or the water crisis in Flint? They have the Negro vote, but want to spend most of what little money available on refugees they're bringing here. Like we don't have a poverty problem here already. The Donald, for all his faults, may be the one who actually tries to help people in this country in need. Obama or the clintons won't, which they've proven for years. They hang out with and golf with the super rich only.
You are ignorant. None of that counts with Donald being Donald. And no he does not care about poverty or minorities.

If he didn't care about poverty or minorities, he wouldn't go to Detroit or Flint. I actually think Trump wants to make the country better. I know that none of the democrats do except for Sanders. Notice the talk about who to replace clinton, in case she becomes too sick to carry on? Biden's one of the names tossed around. They won't even consider Bernie, will they? Of course not. He's kinda like Trump, not beholden to wall street, banks, corporations, and is against the TPP.
Both parties are beholden to those interests, and nothing is going to bring those jobs back except market forces.

You could be right, but it wasn't just market forces that sent the jobs away in the first place, but greater corporate profits. Both political parties to blame. All the republicans, and quite a few democrats passed Nafta, with the help of that big sellout bill clinton. His wife will be no different. At least the Donald has the right intentions, which is why so many working class and democrats are abandoning the democrat party for Trump.

She was rude.

He could have just walked out of the place or told her to kiss his ass, but he didn't become rude like she did.

Puts the Kabosh on his supposed nasty personality disorder you people claim he has. It also shows he's not a narcissistic prick like Obama and Hillary, that respond in anger when confronted.

Everytime Trump is confronted he does the fetal position until he can get in front of a Keyboard.

"Mexico is going to pay for it! Uh oh, here comes Mexico....Shhhh. Dont say nothing"
Obama, don't cross this red line I drew. Walks across it, nothing from obama.

Face to face Trump shakes in his boots and you think that bringing up Obama changes that, but it doesnt
I didn't see no shaking, at least he didn't bow down to him, and he didn't back track on his threat.

All you got is spin. You can say that Trump was intimidated by the pygmy that was a foot shorter than him, but that's nothing more than malice based overlay. I gave you a good reason for Trump not to respond to the pygmy, a reason you can't refute. And Trump did not lie. You're lying right now, but he didn't. There was no discussion on payment on the wall. It takes two participants to dialogue and it was pointless for Trump to argue with an idiot.
He backed down, period. He was not being diplomatic. The small little back woman dominated his ass.
If you say so.

Didn't get the reaction you wanted so why not just lie about it.

A black pastor invited Donald Trump to her Flint Michigan church in order to set him up, even mentioned the event online and her plans to set him up, and she interrupted him during his speech to scold him for making a political speech.

She invited Trump, broadcast on the internet she was going to give him a lesson, and then interrupted his speech. The internet post has since been taken down.

Trump was asked this morning about it and he said the congregation was very polite but that the pastor appeared nervous, literally shaking, from the moment she met him.

On Fox News this morning they showed a picture of The Rev. Faith Green Timmons, pastor of the Bethel United Methodist Church, standing next to Pres. Obama, and also found a post online of her discussing the upcoming event with Trump, explaining how she was going to teach him a lesson.

Links

That was too funny.....Trump wanted a photo-op and all he got was his ass kicked to the curb.

And his campaign would have been over and he would have spent a night in the Flint jail. Anybody can watch the vid, and know you are lying as usual, mud.

Last edited:

Links

Which is the kind of bully he is, but he was a pussy because the Pastor wasn't alone in the church.

Links

Which is the kind of bully he is, but he was a pussy because the Pastor wasn't alone in the church.

You know, you people can't be honest about anything.

Fact is, he has Secret Service agents ready to shoot or restrain anyone who physically becomes a threat.....so shove that nonsense where the Sun doesn't shine.

Face to face Trump shakes in his boots and you think that bringing up Obama changes that, but it doesnt
I didn't see no shaking, at least he didn't bow down to him, and he didn't back track on his threat.

You are two naive.....of course he bowed down to him....didn't you hear all the "nice" things he said about Mexico and Mexicans....when he gets back to the US in front of his deplorables he shoots his mouth off like some kind of macho man....but in front of the Mexican President all he could do was praise him and his people and their country.....what a doofus.

Think about it...Who have you ever seen Trump stand up to besides Rosie O Donnell? Wait...he talked smack when he was in his safe space even there

Links

You know, you people can't be honest about anything.

What is dishonest about I said? Doesn't he tell his deplorables "beat the crap out of him/her"? That makes him a bully.

Fact is, he has Secret Service agents ready to shoot or restrain anyone who physically becomes a threat.....so shove that nonsense where the Sun doesn't shine.

Which is the reason Mr. Bully didn't do nothing but say "oh, okay".....because he is a pussy. I see you can't stand it when you have no defense, and you are easily agitated, just like Trumpf.

All you got is spin. You can say that Trump was intimidated by the pygmy that was a foot shorter than him, but that's nothing more than malice based overlay. I gave you a good reason for Trump not to respond to the pygmy, a reason you can't refute.

You gave me what you think the reason is why Trump didnt respond and then responded later on twitter. You arent giving me Trumps reason, you're giving the reason you think Trump didnt do something.

There is a difference. I gave you a reason, one you cant refute. Do you see what I'm doing?

And Trump did not lie. You're lying right now, but he didn't. There was no discussion on payment on the wall. It takes two participants to dialogue and it was pointless for Trump to argue with an idiot.

When Trump was asked he said it didnt come up. Mexican President said it was the first thing that was brought up. Then when Trump got back to his safe space he got into a twitter war...I guess you think the twitter war was about how they both were on the same page
Trump said specifically there was no discussion.

Since you can't tell the truth and insist on continuing to lie, there's no way to have a productive conversation with you. Goodbye.

Yeah....that isn't what the Alt-Right actually is.......ask Milo.....
You are ignorant also. Yeah, this is what it is. Trot along.
2AGuy is wrong. Milo is a Gamer Gater who flirts with the Alt-Right.... But he is not Alt-Right to most alt-Righters. And not because he is a homosexual ..but because Milo says he prefers to sleep with black men.

I suggest anyone who is interested in learning about the alt-Right go to their 4chan or reddit pages. You'll see people calling Milo a fag that should be done away with when his use is up, only the newbies are Milo fans.

Last edited:
Think about it...Who have you ever seen Trump stand up to besides Rosie O Donnell? Wait...he talked smack when he was in his safe space even there
I watched him do it at least a dozen times during the debate.

What the fuck were you doing then?

Lying Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, and little Marco ganged up on him and he gave it back in spades.

He also told Megyn Kelly to her face that she was being rude.

Oh,.....don't remember that?

Isn't preaching politics from the Pulpit, illegal? Or is that just for Ministers?

I know you can use a Church to talk about political and life issues...like you can talk about the wrongs of abortion, but you CAN NOT say things like "vote for GWBush" or "my opponent clinton is an asshole, vote for me''.....???

He didnt back down from it because he never said anything about it. He sat there and waited until he left 3 hours later and then talked all big and bad

Forum List

Back