Black Priviledge - no hate crime charges against black mob that beat white male.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
White priviledge. I know I'm not experiencing it, I've had to work my ass off for everything I've earned without having affirmative action to catapult me ahead of others. One thing is for certain, the victim of this hate crime certainly hasn't benefitted from the leftist myth known as 'white priviledge'. I see all kinds of black priviledge, illegal alien priviledge, islamic priviledge, and homosexual priviledge - the only white priviledge I see is if one has radical left-wing politics.

Police Say No Hate Crime After Black Mob Beats White Male Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Hate crimes were created strictly for blacks.

If we are to have hate crime laws they need to be applied equally. Rest assured, if it was a mob of whites that attacked a black, hate crime charges would've immediately been applied.

From what I've seen, hate crime laws are left-wing code word for anti-white laws.

And that is wrong. If you are going to have "hate Crimes" then you should apply the letter of the law...discrimination that can go more than just one way.

I'm against "hate" crimes. Seems like it is a double punishment for one single crime. If someone beats up another and kills them, it is a crime. You don't have to judge if it was a hate crime. Everyone hates their victims for one reason or another.

Blacks are going to continue this until whitey starts really fighting back

I'd like to see something from a reputable news outlet. Still looking after 5 google pages...

Considering that before this forum removed the ability to give negative reputations points, you opted out of getting rep points due to all the negs you recieved - you're the last person to who should be concerned about "reputable".

The source is reliable.

I'd like to see something from a reputable news outlet. Still looking after 5 google pages...

Considering that before this forum removed the ability to give negative reputations points, you opted out of getting rep points due to all the negs you recieved - you're the last person to who should be concerned about "reputable".

The source is reliable.
Considering 80% of the board is GOP hater dupes, that was hardly surprising. Reputable only for GOP hater dupes. The only kind.

The source is reliable.
Was that comment directed to me?

The source is reliable.
Was that comment directed to me?

No. It was directed at Franco. He cried about how his negs were because of all the conservatives on the board at the time. His were not because of the conservatives on the board, as there were several posters with left-wing politics that had high rep values. Franco's negs were due to the fact that he's an absolute idiot.

Here's why the OP is a liar:

"... police say they are leaving it up to the prosecutor’s office on whether to charge the suspects with a hate crime...."

Read this very carefully, and then, if you comprehend it, come back and apologize to us for your idiocy.

WISCONSIN v. MITCHELL FindLaw
What's your point, that the law was used against a black person? The intent of the law was to punish white people who commit crimes against blacks with the understanding that occasionally there will be prosecutions of blacks under that law. It has to be written in a way that it doesn't single out one race or group, but as PC dictates, it's not intended to be used to prosecute blacks other than occasionally so that hacks like you can point to one case and say "see, it applies to everyone" even though we all know black people are rarely prosecuted under hate crime laws but whites are accused of hate crimes even when there is no evidence to support it other than the race of those involved. All it takes is for the victim to be black and the perp to be white. You know it, we all know it.

Forum List

Back