Another Vicious Crime Against An Asian Caught On Video In NYC Subway And Still No White Supremacy In Sight

...I make sure to smile and say hello to asians. .....
Wow, what a fucking hero... :rolleyes:
What do you do for them? I talk to them and I smile when I pass. Better than Republicans who look away and think "go back to your own country". And those are the good republicans. The ones who don't say what they are thinking. Ones like you. You never say what you are thinking.

At least I am not one of you guys who does that. I know you don't because you worship asian men's feet but your Republican buddies are making asian americans really uncomfortable. If you don't care why should I? You want to deny it's happening to them? No surprise.

You were offended at the way FDR treated Asians but didn't mind Trump putting Mexican's in cages. And now that it's Republicans treating asians like shit, suddenly you aint so pro asian anymore.

P.S. If I saw someone picking on an asian I'd say something.

Kokumai, who is Japanese American, said it was initially unclear why the man was harassing her — but as he walked to his car, he started hurling anti-Asian slurs.

She said she was particularly bothered by the fact that witnesses did nothing to stop the racist rant.

YOU have posted many racist rants on this site, you brainless hypocrite.

...guys like you aren't going to help. ...

I get up every morning and go help. How about you, big mouth?

Try to respond without lies or straw men for once.

What do you do for them? I talk to them and I smile when I pass. Better than Republicans who look away and think "go back to your own country". And those are the good republicans. The ones who don't say what they are thinking. Ones like you. You never say what you are thinking.

At least I am not one of you guys who does that. I know you don't because you worship asian men's feet but your Republican buddies are making asian americans really uncomfortable. If you don't care why should I? You want to deny it's happening to them? No surprise.

You were offended at the way FDR treated Asians but didn't mind Trump putting Mexican's in cages. And now that it's Republicans treating asians like shit, suddenly you aint so pro asian anymore.

Kokumai, who is Japanese American, said it was initially unclear why the man was harassing her — but as he walked to his car, he started hurling anti-Asian slurs.

She said she was particularly bothered by the fact that witnesses did nothing to stop the racist rant.

You mean when I call them gooks? BFD
You’re a typical racist hypocrite democrat.

How do you "help".

You mean when I call them gooks? BFD
You’re a typical racist hypocrite democrat.
If you are 75% racists I'm 20%. You don't even have the balls to tell us who you voted for or which party you vote for. We know. You don't need to say.

Even though you're a public school teacher who's only getting a pension because of a union. You never discuss your union pension you are going to get. Pretty good huh? Thank a union bitch.

P.S. Asians are racist towards blacks too. Another hint that maybe you aren't really irish. You're probably a little asian man who wrestled at 120 pounds. Another thing you won't tell us. What weight class you wrestled at.

If you were honest I would own you. But you keep your cards close to your chest and it's hard to get a tell with those asian eyes of yours.

How do you "help".
I teach the young people.
I volunteer in the community where I work (where the likes of you would be scared to so much as drive through).
I show the students and parents I work with that they deserve dignity and respect (from themselves as well as others). I donate to causes that support the communities I work in.

And you?

How do you "help".
I volunteer in the community where I work (where the likes of you would be scared to so much as drive through).
I show the students and parents I work with that they deserve dignity and respect (from themselves as well as others). I donate to causes that support the communities I work in.

And you?
I teach young people too. I volunteer too. How do you show the parents they deserve dignity and respect?I donate too.

Being a teacher is not a noble cause. You get paid, handsomely. Thank a union. Crickets on that.

How do you "help".

And you?
I teach young people too. I volunteer too. How do you show the parents they deserve dignity and respect?I donate too.

You are so full of shit it’s coming out your ears.

You don't do a fucking thing, douche...

Another Vicious Crime Against An Asian Caught On Video In NYC Subway And Still No White Supremacy In Sight
Video after video shows Asian-Americans being attacked, but the white supremacy narrative the left is pushing is still a mythical unicorn.
Another vicious crime against an Asian caught on video in NYC subway and still no white supremacy in sight (noqreport.com)
30 Mar 2021 ~~ By Michio Hasai

Following the shooting murder of eight women, six of whom were of Asian descent, in Atlanta earlier this month, the narrative coming from the left and mainstream media has been that white supremacy is the primary cause of anti-Asian hate crimes across the country. The suspect in the Atlanta attacks is a white male and anti-Asian crimes have been going up, so this narrative has been easy for the left to build.
But once we dig beneath the surface, the truth is very different from what we’re being told. Every day, new videos and pictures emerge on social media showing the perpetrators of attacks on Asian-Americans are not “white supremacists.” Anecdotally, the attacks are coming almost entirely from persons of color, and specifically they’re coming from young, black men.
Social media is a primary method for Cultural Marxists to spread their versions of a narrative. This is important to note because it must be assumed that if there is evidence of white supremacy playing a role in the uptick in anti-Asian crimes, we’d see it all over sites like Twitter in particular. We’re not. A search of keywords pertaining to anti-Asian crimes reveals a common theme, and white supremacy is not it.
Here’s a video released in the last 24-hours that was shared by the NYPD task force assigned to address hate crimes:

Listen to full video. He called him a n*gger at the end and it was confirmed by witnesses

When will people learn that "Talk shit, Get hit" is a thing

But I guess Asians losing a fair 1 on 1 fight is hate crime now ? The Asian boy called him a slur. The two fought and he got rocked. Simple.

If you're Asian and insult a black person and they smash you ? That's not a hate crime. That's an ass whooping. Know the difference.

The Asian guy should be charged with a hate crime as he provoked him into beating his ass. Justice served. Seems like the Asian dude started something he couldn't finish, oh well.

A part of me believes the Asian dude "gave up" and let the black guy beat his ass so that he can play the victim later on. When the black guy threw the first punch he squared up so was ready to fight one on one.

Asian people are sneaky like that. So they can run to the police and say that you're the aggressor. It's a common tactic they use.

Everything is a hate crime against Asians. I can see it now...

"I got lucky and got the last box of rice and I needed it for my recipe."

View attachment 474534

Someone will be like, "Look at that...a black man taking RICE away from an Asian. That's a hate crime."

Look. Unlike the white man in Atlanta shooting and killing those Asians in the massage parlour. This black man left this Asian dude breathing to pass this lesson to his children. This beat down was a generational blessing, if we're being honest.

You are so ignorant.....it doesn't matter what name anyone called this moronic n*gger as you put it....he has no right and no morals to attack anyone. Stick and stones IDIOT

I’ll admit I don’t do much. Too busy looking out for me. Life is short have fun. And don’t be on a message board all day being a dick and then claim you’re this great guy doing great things. It’s absurd. Unkotare is clearly a fraud. Expects me to come brag about myself and then mock me and not believe me when I do. So he can go fuck himself. I do nothing for no one but me. I am, a republican white man.

How do you "help".

And you?

That's just a great big steamy ol' pile of human shit right there.

You do nothing.

You live in your folks basement and peruse grotesque fetish websites.

You have no dignity, and you are deserving of no respect...

How do you "help".

And you?

You do nothing.

That’s not the story he tells. But so vague it’s clear he’s full of shit and doesn’t want to have to stick to that story so he talks in the most general terms. He’s a public school teacher who doesn’t like the union but of course gets the benefits still. But he won’t go into detail beyond that like what kind of pension he’s getting. He claims to have experience in business but what years? And how many years has he been teaching? If he went into details you’d find he has zero business experience. He’s a great college wrestler but won’t say what weight class.

The amount of time he’s here leads me to believe he lives alone like I do. But that’s not the story he tells. Everyone loves him in real life but he’s an evil prick here. Nothing adds up

How do you "help".

And you?

You do nothing.

Is your 'partner' bobobrainless teaching you how to guess and lie? You two make such a cute couple. You can feel bad about yourselves together.

I’ll admit I don’t do much. Too busy looking out for me. Life is short have fun. ...I do nothing for no one but me. ....
The empty shell of a human being who never grew up. ^^^^^^

You can read what I told your partner, if you're really interested.

You can read what I told your partner, if you're really interested.

What I'm interested in is the phantom meaning "Unkotare" has that you won't share.

If there's some other meaning, and you choose not to share it, we only have what we find online to go by, and that is that you're some deviant fuck who enjoys watching little Japanese girls piss and shit all over each other. Now, if someone accused me of something like that and it wasn't true, I'd want to set the record straight. I wouldn't want to ever be identified as some deviant fuck who enjoys watching little Japanese girls piss and shit all over each other. You've not tried to do that. Not even a little.

Actually, you seem rather comfortable with it...

Forum List

Back