Black thugs invade my work

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I was completely overwhelmed with so many ghetto black thugs at work that I was starting to panic
As the Soviet media continues to distort realty that all whites are evil - it continues to blow back on me at work
I was really in a panic mode as 3/4 of my customers today were blacks ,and half were nice and half the other thug variety
One illiterate buffoon came in saying he had 50 percent off lol
What a day ..dealing with blacks is impossible

Many had BLM face scarfs , hats or shirts on

I was completely overwhelmed with so many ghetto black thugs at work that I was starting to panic
As the Soviet media continues to distort realty that all whites are evil - it continues to blow back on me at work
I was really in a panic mode as 3/4 of my customers today were blacks ,and half were nice and half the other thug variety

Why didn't you ask them for reparations for your ancestors being slaves in Egypt?

My deepest sympathies.

As many Asians are discovering, many individuals of ethnicity X are very dangerous.

But as long as one lives in this country, one has to accept that brutal reality of American life.

You say that something is "impossible." I think that many cops, teachers, & managers would agree with you.

IMHO, things will become only worse during the next four years, for bad people think that they have a friend in the Dem administration. And they are right.

Did you tell the feral if he could compute 50 % off he could have it?

Put up a sign:

"Now Hiring"

"Immediate Openings Start Today"

Or leave textbooks and exams laying around at the entrance.

Would you prefer no business?

Treat the half that were "nice" with respect and consider the source of the garbage by the others......Democratic rhetoric.

So the worst dealing you had with a black person today at work was a black man coming saying he had 50% off an item ?

Yeah I feel your pain. That's right up there with being told you've got terminal cancer or finding most of your family has been wiped out in accident.

That's just awful, tragic. I honestly don't how cope with the stress of some one saying he had 50% off an item.

I read your story and frankly. I'm in.....

giphy.gif

Let everyone in USMB start a gofundme for Quasar44 because, fk covid, fk global warmin, fk racism, a blk man coming into your work saying he had 50% off an item ? Man ! It doesn't get worse than that.

You deserve a medal of honour 100%

Can’t you savages just F off and leave me the F alone

Some of you’re cool but it’s the N that are too much

Can’t you savages just F off and leave me the F alone
Well go to white area or white place of the country and then you will only deal with your own white people and you don't have to deal with the traumatic experience of blk people trying to get 50% of item.

Some of you’re cool but it’s the N that are too much
And who are you to judge white boy ?

So the worst dealing you had with a black person today at work was a black man coming saying he had 50% off an item ?

Yeah I feel your pain. That's right up there with being told you've got terminal cancer or finding most of your family has been wiped out in accident.

That's just awful, tragic. I honestly don't how cope with the stress of some one saying he had 50% off an item.

giphy.gif

Let everyone in USMB start a gofundme for Quasar44 because, fk covid, fk global warmin, fk racism, a blk man coming into your work saying he had 50% off an item ? Man ! It doesn't get worse than that.

You really don't know trash when you see trash do you?

giphy.gif

You really don't know trash when you see trash do you?
They have such the attitude and aggression combined with most being semi illiterate and low IQ
God awful

Dear Quasar44
Get to know a few customers personally who are local and know who is and who isn't a problem. Once the guys know you are good friends with someone in the community they respect, they will start respecting you differently.

Can you contact a local community group or church leader who has pull and influence?

People used to question what I was doing volunteering in a Black historic church neighborhood. Once they knew I was volunteering with DP, who they liked, they decided I was cool and not mess with me.

But when they thought I was related to someone they questioned, they tested me too, to make sure I was cool and not a problem.

My friend also had to tell other people I was one of his best volunteers and supporters, as one guy came out and questioned who I was and another guy verbally attacked me and we had to be separated until DP intervened and smoothed it over.

You will do much better when you find and form alliances. People form tribes and packs, they will "test" you to see if you are in with someone they know as an EQUAL neighbor. Or if you see each other as inferior and return the same attitude towards you.

It is crucial you find an EQUAL who can help you get on EQUAL ground and footing with these guys. It has to be based on RESPECT not fear. And the respect has to be mutual.

You will likely need an ally.
So contact other local business, schools or church groups, tell them you want to build a healthy rapport and relationship with the community. And the people who know what you are talking about will respond to your reaching out and will help you build better bridges.

Last edited:
I've noticed two things:
1. Idiots come in all colors.
2. People tend to excuse idiots of their own color.
Not just color Orangecat
People will excuse or forgive political crooks and abuse by THEIR party
while attacking the same by competing parties.

The racism or discrimination blamed on "whites" suddenly doesn't apply to Biden, Clinton or liberal white elitists abusing their class privilege.

This is gaslighting on a mass scale.
To turn Black voters against Black conservatives by blaming gun violence on race and party.
To turn Latina voters against Latino conservatives by blaming immigration problems on race and party.
And now trying to turn Asian voters against conservatives by blaming race and party.

The worst most destructive tactic of divide and conquer is being used to suppress and subjugate voters of all colors and class by exploiting the race card for party dominance, used to the benefit of white liberal elitists abusing govt for their gain.

At the expense of both liberal and conservative constituents this narrative has divided against each other, first dividing the Black vote, then hijacking the Latino vote, and now trying to divide and destroy Asian voters and businesses that supported Trump and other conservatives for going after China and defending other countries from economic and military takeover.

Instead, the media narrative is trying to push the policy of "blaming Trump and conservatives for inciting racism against Asians" when the real issue is Chinese govt oppression that is the biggest threat against Asians, including their own Chinese citizens abused and silenced.

Dear Quasar44
Get to know a few customers personally who are local and know who is and who isn't a problem. Once the guys know you are good friends with someone in the community they respect, they will start respecting you differently.

Can you contact a local community group or church leader who has pull and influence?

People used to question what I was doing volunteering in a Black historic church neighborhood. Once they knew I was volunteering with DP, who they liked, they decided I was cool and not mess with me.

But when they thought I was related to someone they questioned, they tested me too, to make sure I was cool and not a problem.

My friend also had to tell other people I was one of his best volunteers and supporters, as one guy came out and questioned who I was and another guy verbally attacked me and we had to be separated until DP intervened and smoothed it over.

You will do much better when you find and form alliances. People form tribes and packs, they will "test" you to see if you are in with someone they know as an EQUAL neighbor. Or if you see each other as inferior and return the same attitude towards you.

It is crucial you find an EQUAL who can help you get on EQUAL ground and footing with these guys. It has to be based on RESPECT not fear. And the respect has to be mutual.

You will likely need an ally.
So contact other local business, schools or church groups, tell them you want to build a healthy rapport and relationship with the community. And the people who know what you are talking about will respond to your reaching out and will help you build better bridges.

I just get them in and out
I am terrible at building bridges and networking

Forum List

Back