Black Republican threatened by BLM proving it's not about blacks.

BLM and jogger fatigue are setting in. Let's see what happens in the privacy of the voting booth on Nov 3.

I submit that the 2% of the population, aka "marxist fringefucks", will not decide the election.
Damn straight

This is excellent. Keep it up guys it's working wonders for the poll numbers...
The real Poll numbers.

Jo
I heard a white guy (liberal) was threatened by a white guy (conservative) -- proving its not about whites!!!

You Trumpers are pathetically stupid...

The International Conglomerate - Black Lives Matter is not the same as the concept of Black Lives Mattering.

Write it down.

This is excellent. Keep it up guys it's working wonders for the poll numbers...
The real Poll numbers.

Jo
I heard a white guy (liberal) was threatened by a white guy (conservative) -- proving its not about whites!!!

You Trumpers are pathetically stupid...

Fail....there are no white lives matter movements idiot.

JO

The International Conglomerate - Black Lives Matter is not the same as the concept of Black Lives Mattering.

Write it down.

Exactly....it is a Marxist front group working for Open Borders society seeking to seize power. That simple.... Black People mean nothing to them.

#5: write it down: blm is using the verb part of a sentence instead of the subject. That is how it gets to do its racism, by reifying the race at the expense of other races, whilst naked chics in Portland do their verb imitations, because she 'apparitioned.' If this seems over your head, the syllabus is Derrida, Specters of Marx. Hint: visit and read other threads.

Forum List

Back