Black Riot, Kept Quiet

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ByihwTgMEQ]Violent flash mob of 200 blacks rampages through Louisville - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
If this was 200 white kids roaming the streets attacking black people, it would be a bigger story then that plane thats missing

They covered this story on tv last night. The mob violence started after a group of thugs got on a bus and attacked an old man. They were kicking and punching him. The old guy took out his knife and stabbed a couple of them. A 14 year old died from the stabbing. The officials are upset because they are trying to promote tourism in their beautiful new refurbished waterfront park.

Wait how are all you guys hearing about this when it has been kept quiet?

I had to personally fly there and spend some time digging to get any info. Sure locals were standoffish at first refusing to talk to the out-of-towner who was attempting to penetrate the veil of silence, but eventually someone signaled me and we had a hushed conversation in a coffee shop. As her eyes nervously glanced around she confided the negroes had in fact gone wild but they would destroy her if anyone found out she was talking about it.

I ended up leaving in a hurry when I identified at least three people following me.

I had to personally fly there and spend some time digging to get any info. Sure locals were standoffish at first refusing to talk to the out-of-towner who was attempting to penetrate the veil of silence, but eventually someone signaled me and we had a hushed conversation in a coffee shop. As her eyes nervously glanced around she confided the negroes had in fact gone wild but they would destroy her if anyone found out she was talking about it.

I ended up leaving in a hurry when I identified at least three people following me.

:lmao:

:eek:

Lol, by "kept Quite" he means that it isn't blowing up the news waves, like it would if i was 200 muslims or 200 whites.

How obtuse is this board?

That crook Holder is in charge of the Attorney Generals office. In 2014, blacks can do whatever the fuck they want with no fear of reprisal. Society becomes more of a Jonestown day by day.

That crook Holder is in charge of the Attorney Generals office. In 2014, blacks can do whatever the fuck they want with no fear of reprisal. Society becomes more of a Jonestown day by day.

Sounds like the pre Civil Rights days when whites could do whatever the fuck they wanted to and get away with it.

meh......that was 50 years ago. Nobody cares.

These days, and lets face it with the emergence of radical political correctness......if you're white and let your tan go in the summer for too long you risk being labeled a racist.

Sounds like the pre Civil Rights days when whites could do whatever the fuck they wanted to and get away with it.

That's not true, but let's say there was a modicum of truth to that statement, are you suggesting it would justify overlooking that behavior now?

meh......that was 50 years ago. Nobody cares.

These days, and lets face it with the emergence of radical political correctness......if you're white and let your tan go in the summer for too long you risk being labeled a racist.

Meh....Plenty of people care. What do you think is fueling the racial anger? You cant be that ignorant. If you were let your tan go too long you usually end up with skin cancer. Ever seen the mom that tanned too much?

That's not true, but let's say there was a modicum of truth to that statement, are you suggesting it would justify overlooking that behavior now?

But it is true. Just because you are not intelligent enough to figure that out on your own doesnt mean its not true. Who exactly is overlooking or justifying the behavior? Look up understanding and justifying. They are 2 different words for a reason. They have different meanings.

But it is true. Just because you are not intelligent enough to figure that out on your own doesnt mean its not true. Who exactly is overlooking or justifying the behavior? Look up understanding and justifying. They are 2 different words for a reason. They have different meanings.

I know the difference in the definitions. As someone has already opined, whatever happened 50 years ago is not relevant.

So my UNDERSTANDING is that this activity is going to grow and grow with the mobs getting bigger and bigger.

I want the Feds to relax the restrictions on fully automatic firearms because it is my UNDERSTANDING that we will be better able to protect ourselves if those conditions arise.

I know the difference in the definitions. As someone has already opined, whatever happened 50 years ago is not relevant.

So my UNDERSTANDING is that this activity is going to grow and grow with the mobs getting bigger and bigger.

I want the Feds to relax the restrictions on fully automatic firearms because it is my UNDERSTANDING that we will be better able to protect ourselves if those conditions arise.

If you knew the difference why did you ask a stupid question then?

Like they always say opinions are like.....well you get my drift. No one cares about your opinion. I just told you a fact. Plenty of people still care.

You already have a hard time understanding simple things. Don't strain yourself trying predict whats going to happen. Who told you that this activity is going to grow?

If the Feds relax the restrictions on fully automatic firearms Black people can buy them as well. You see that goes both ways. What you really want is a return to the pre Civil Rights era like I mentioned earlier.

Forum List

Back