Black Riot, Kept Quiet

It's not some much about "racism" as it is just that blacks are a naturally violent people.

After all, the way they treat each other is much worse then they treat others

Let me know when a Black person wipes out multiple indigenous societies, drops a atomic bomb on another country, attempts to exterminate Jewish people, or amasses the nuclear capability to destroy the world a million times over "just in case". After that we can talk about why white people are the most violent people the earth has ever seen.
These weapons in the hands of Africans would be much more dangerous, good thing blacks could never invent these things.

Without the white man you wouldn't be on the internet telling me how smart the blacks are.

Ya, you black folks are so mad at white people, you abandon your children, you contract STD's, you drop out of school, you are unemployed, you murder and rape each other at the highest of rates and you are fat asses.

Way to get back at whitey

Not one thing you listed is confined to the Black community. What reasons do white people have for doing the same thing? :eek:

Ya, you black folks are so mad at white people, you abandon your children, you contract STD's, you drop out of school, you are unemployed, you murder and rape each other at the highest of rates and you are fat asses.

Not one thing you listed is confined to the Black community. What reasons do white people have for doing the same thing? :eek:
White people do the same things, it's just that the blacks do these things way more, I mean waaaaaaay more

Ignore him and he'll eventually go back to stormfront.

It's not some much about "racism" as it is just that blacks are a naturally violent people.

After all, the way they treat each other is much worse then they treat others

Let me know when a Black person wipes out multiple indigenous societies, drops a atomic bomb on another country, attempts to exterminate Jewish people, or amasses the nuclear capability to destroy the world a million times over "just in case". After that we can talk about why white people are the most violent people the earth has ever seen.
These weapons in the hands of Africans would be much more dangerous, good thing blacks could never invent these things.

Without the white man you wouldn't be on the internet telling me how smart the blacks are.

The fundamental difference is that Black people would be disgusted to think of inventing weapons of mass destruction. We are the original people of the earth and do not desire to see it destroyed. Fundamentally the people that create and improve these types of weapons have a suicidal disregard for life and earth. Just remember. Without the Black man you would not know how to write or do the math necessary to be on the internet.

Ignore him and he'll eventually go back to stormfront.

Tank is always good for a laugh. He is not as advanced yet as the hard core type of racists. He hangs out with Black people.

The fundamental difference is that Black people would be disgusted to think of inventing weapons of mass destruction. We are the original people of the earth and do not desire to see it destroyed. Fundamentally the people that create and improve these types of weapons have a suicidal disregard for life and earth. Just remember. Without the Black man you would not know how to write or do the math necessary to be on the internet.
You all ain't invented shit, good or bad

The white people from your first ever country Greece say different. They admit they learned everything from Black people. Of course you wouldn't know that because it would rupture a blood vessel in your head to realize this.

The white people from your first ever country Greece say different. They admit they learned everything from Black people. Of course you wouldn't know that because it would rupture a blood vessel in your head to realize this.
Look I just posted a video of a heard of the blacks roaming the streets attacking and robbing people, and now you're trying to tell me that blacks are the creators of civilization?

Nigga please :lol:

Look I just posted a video of a heard of the blacks roaming the streets attacking and robbing people, and now you're trying to tell me that blacks are the creators of civilization?

Nigga please :lol:

I guess we didnt do a good job of teaching you to spell. I think you meant herd not heard. :lol:

I'm not trying to tell you anything. Your white historians are.

Ain't no whitey's living like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cYC7BJ0Zc8]The most primitive tribe of the planet :The Toulambi (Original of 2322esther by Miri) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back