🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black School Principal To Parents: Arm Your Kids With Canned Goods To Thwart School Shootings

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is a perfect example of the kind of brain dead thinking that is done by over educated liberal morons. They have absolutely no concept of how conflict works. They seem to think that some pathetic display of resistence will dissuade a armed lunatic. This is like the class wussy flapping his hands in the face of the biggest kid in school right before he gets his lights punched out.

image25.jpg

B69SwHLCYAALyAI.jpg:large

School Requests Students be Armed with Canned Food Items to Thwart a Possible School Shooting - BuzzPo

Holy shit, only a liberal fucktard could come up with something so utterly ridiculous as that.

I can actually picture twenty six full cans being hurled at one weak, angry teen, who either drops his weapon or gets knocked back long enough for the other students to run up and beat the hell out of him.

In a life or death situation, you gotta use whatever you can to survive. For example... I can be more deadly with a pencil than most people can be with a knife. Same concept.

Imagine 26 rocks, or 26 baseballs being hurled towards your face. It could make a big difference in that kind of situation.

Last edited:
How about arming your kids with machine guns? Teach them to all fire the machine gun when some other asshole opens fire on them.

Hey ALICE... Come get a load of this crap. Where do they find these kind of drones? I mean, really.

What a terrible idea.

-Geaux

Wife was always worried about her purse in the shopping cart, so I always keep an eye out for a good projectile to launch at any theif brave/dumb enough to try. An orange would do nicely as wouldn't want to fall sway to any lawsuit that may result.

Nothing wrong with situational awareness!

Self defense experts suggest ahand full of change blasted into the face to create instant commotion and surprise.

This is a perfect example of the kind of brain dead thinking that is done by over educated liberal morons. They have absolutely no concept of how conflict works. They seem to think that some pathetic display of resistence will dissuade a armed lunatic. This is like the class wussy flapping his hands in the face of the biggest kid in school right before he gets his lights punched out.

image25.jpg

B69SwHLCYAALyAI.jpg:large

School Requests Students be Armed with Canned Food Items to Thwart a Possible School Shooting - BuzzPo

pintobeans.jpg

Lots of outrage. Who is responsible for this idea being introduced to the schools in question? Anyone want to take a stab at that?

We will need to know much more. What size can have their analyst concluded meets the requirement? Lets face it, some kids couldn't throw a can of diced peppers 1/2'. Let me see... do the girls start peeing themselves before, or after they throw a can of beets?

-Geaux