Black Slavers

It was a 7-1 decision that created Jim Crow. 4 of the scotus judges voting in favor of separate but equal were republicans.

Now white conservatives, you are not going to be continually allowed to tell people like me how I never was a slave and that no fucking slaves are alive today then make claims about the republican party for ending slavery when none of those republicans are alive today, nor did your punk asses vote to end slavery. Republicans don't give a fuck about black people. That is a fact and it is well know among us blacks that todays republican party night as well be the KKK.

Do you have a link for that vote? amd here's a link for you...Jim Crow Laws - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

How do you know your ancestors weren't slave owners in America or Africa, mine were in Ireland picking potatoes or in England making a profit from it?

Bottom line, I showed up in America in the 60's, I'm a Republican conservative and I'm completely innocent of your vile race baiting meanderings.

Where's your apology..?

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism << also read this

I don't care when you showed up racism is still going and whites like you are doing it.

My ancestors did not own slaves anywhere. I was born in 1961 and had relatives born in the 1800's who told me about my family. My grandmother on my moms side was born in 1880 and died in 1970. Her parents were slaves owned by a white man. I know you whites here would like to re create history to make it where blacks owned all he slaves but that's just not what happened.

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson
Plessy v. Ferguson, 163 US 537 (1896)

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
John M. Harlan (dissented)
Horace Gray
David J. Brewer (did not participate)
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

Vote 7-1, Justice Harlan had the sole dissenting opinion; Justice Brewer didn't participate.

There were 4 democrats and 5 republicans on the court at that time. Harlan was the only dissenting vote and he was a republican. So republicans helped make segregation legal. Don't need to read your propaganda. I already know. So if you got here in 1960 why are you asking for links about 1896?
It was a 7-1 decision that created Jim Crow. 4 of the scotus judges voting in favor of separate but equal were republicans.

Now white conservatives, you are not going to be continually allowed to tell people like me how I never was a slave and that no fucking slaves are alive today then make claims about the republican party for ending slavery when none of those republicans are alive today, nor did your punk asses vote to end slavery. Republicans don't give a fuck about black people. That is a fact and it is well know among us blacks that todays republican party night as well be the KKK.

Do you have a link for that vote? amd here's a link for you...Jim Crow Laws - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

How do you know your ancestors weren't slave owners in America or Africa, mine were in Ireland picking potatoes or in England making a profit from it?

Bottom line, I showed up in America in the 60's, I'm a Republican conservative and I'm completely innocent of your vile race baiting meanderings.

Where's your apology..?

I don't care when you showed up racism is still going and whites like you are doing it.

My ancestors did not own slaves anywhere. I was born in 1961 and had relatives born in the 1800's who told me about my family. My grandmother on my moms side was born in 1880 and died in 1970. Her parents were slaves owned by a white man. I know you whites here would like to re create history to make it where blacks owned all he slaves but that's just not what happened.

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

Vote 7-1, Justice Harlan had the sole dissenting opinion; Justice Brewer didn't participate.

There were 4 democrats and 5 republicans on the court at that time. Harlan was the only dissenting vote and he was a republican. So republicans helped make segregation legal. Don't need to read your propaganda. I already know. So if you got here in 1960 why are you asking for links about 1896?

According to you none of this happened and Democrats always voted in the best interest of the Black race..

Democrats’ Black History Month Amnesia -- Democratic Party Oppresses Blacks | National Review

You still living in the past? Barack Obama was not republican

It was too dangerous for Portuguese slavers to chase around the interior of Africa. So they bought slaves from coastal Africans who made a nice living selling black slaves from the interior...to each other, to Arabs, and for a few years even to Europeans.

Where's your apology..?

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

Where's your apology..?

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

According to you none of this happened and Democrats always voted in the best interest of the Black race..

Democrats’ Black History Month Amnesia -- Democratic Party Oppresses Blacks | National Review

:lol: ... how ironic

... and Obama was an epic Presidential failure, so yeah, not a Republican .. :wink_2:

fault.jpg

Th

Barack Hussein is half white. His white ancestors were probably slave owners. And his black ancestors definitely were...slavery exhisted in every nook and cranny of Africa.

Last edited:
I share IM2 abhorance of the slave trade. I wish with all my heart that we had never imported a single African slave into this country.

Where's your apology..?

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

Where's your apology..?

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

... and Obama was an epic Presidential failure, so yeah, not a Republican .. :wink_2:
I suspect Trump has done more for blacks in his short time in office, than BO did in eight years.

It was too dangerous for Portuguese slavers to chase around the interior of Africa. So they bought slaves from coastal Africans who made a nice living selling black slaves from the interior...to each other, to Arabs, and for a few years even to Europeans.

Not exactly how it happened.

Where's your apology..?

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

Where's your apology..?

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

I suspect Trump has done more for blacks in his short time in office, than BO did in eight years.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump has done nothing for blacks.

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Did you miss the very low black unemployment rate?

Stop being a racist for once, and mow my lawn.

Where's your apology..?

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

Where's your apology..?

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

View attachment 213163

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fadamhartung%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F11%2Funemployment-reagan-v-obama.jpg

The fail was done by republicans.

May I suggest that blacks do something for blacks? Why are you still waiting for whites to fix whatever problems you think you have?

I didn't miss it. But you missed who did it.

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

May I suggest that blacks do something for blacks? Why are you still waiting for whites to fix whatever problems you think you have?

We have never waited for whites to do anything. And since whites created the problems they have a responsibility to help fix the damage they made. Last, we have the same right to get all the same thigs that whites have been given since 1776. May I suggest you understand this.

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

Republicans are in red.

Plessy v. Ferguson

Chief Justice
Melville Fuller

Associate Justices
Stephen J. Field
Horace Gray
Henry Brown
George Shiras, Jr.

Edward D. White
Rufus W. Peckham

I wish he could do something about your mental deficiencies and extreme racist ideology... but hey, why waste the effort..

Pope Nicolas V and the Portuguese Slave Trade

With Portugal’s expansion into western Africa in the fifteenth century, Iberian merchants began to recognize the economic potential of a large-scale slave trafficking enterprise. One of the first to record this sentiment, according to Portuguese royal chronicler
Gomes Eanes de Zurara, was a young ship captain named Antam Gonçalvez, who sailed to West Africa in 1441 hoping to acquire seal skins and oil. After obtaining his cargo, Gonçalvez called a meeting of the twenty-one sailors who accompanied him and unveiled his plan to increase their profits. According to Zurara, Gonçalvez told his crew, “we have already got our cargo, but how fair a thing would it be if we, who have come to this land for a cargo of such petty merchandise, were to meet with good fortune and bring the first captives before the presence of our Prince?” That night, Gonçalvez led a raiding party into Cap Blanc, a narrow peninsula between Western Sahara and Mauritania, and kidnapped two Berbers, one man and one woman. Another Portuguese mariner, Nuno Tristão, and members of his crew soon joined Gonçalvez. Although the raid resulted in less than a dozen captives, Zurara imagines in his account that prince Henry of Portugal responded to this enterprise with, “joy, not so much for the number of captives taken, but for prospect of other [countless] captives that could be taken.”

While Gonçalvez’s voyage in 1441 is widely considered to mark the beginnings of the trans-Atlantic slave trade, it may also be viewed as an extension of an older tradition of raiding and ransom on both shores of the Mediterranean. Upon returning to Portugal, Gonçalvez treated his captives in accordance with this custom, and allowed them to negotiate the terms of their release. Rather than offering a ransom of money, the captives promised to give Gonçalvez ten slaves in exchange for their own freedom and safe passage home. According to royal chronicler Zurara, the Berbers explained that these new captives would be “black [and] not of the lineage of Moors, but Gentiles.” Thus in 1442, Gonçalvez returned his Berber captives to Western Sahara, receiving as payment ten enslaved sub-Saharan Africans, whom he then transported back to Portugal for re-sale.

Pope Nicolas V and the Portuguese Slave Trade · African Laborers for a New Empire: Iberia, Slavery, and the Atlantic World · Lowcountry Digital History Initiative

I wish he could do something about your mental deficiencies and extreme racist ideology... but hey, why waste the effort..

Gaslighting will get you nowhere.

Th

Barack Hussein is half white. His white ancestors were probably slave owners. And his black ancestors definitely were...slavery exhisted in every nook and cranny of Africa.

If Obama was on a wanted poster he would be black. So I'm not hearing that. And the rest of your post is straight dumb.

I didn't miss it. But you missed who did it.

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

LOL. I guess in your world 5.9% is higher than 7.8%.

Gaslighting will get you nowhere.
WTF! You have been gaslighted by the D Party all your life and you have the gall to post this shit.

Forum List

Back