Black student in Texas punished for hairstyle seeks to return to school he left

Fuck that.

In high school the head coach of the football team repeatedly told me I had to cut my hair and I repeatedly ignored him.

Then one day a few of us were at his house having a few beers and going over game films. The coaches and the captains. A strategy session. And he just flat out said "If you don't cut your hair, I'm going to cut you off the team".

I called his bluff. I retorted that he would lose his defensive & special teams captain and the only person on the team that could accurately and consistently longsnap the ball. And since I was the team leader, team morale would go to shit.

Then I pulled out the Trump card. I told him that if he cut me I would still play football, I would just be playing for the Panthers. Our arch rival.

He balked and barked that I lived in his team's district. And I pointed out the fact that my parents were divorced and had joint custody. I could change my address to my father's residence, which would put me in the Panthers' district.

He never complained about my hair again. It just got longer and longer over the years until it was down to my ass.
no respect for authority

His black mother is the stupid and silly one causing all of this. She makes this dude look like a girl. That school did not want him there being a homosexual. A parent should NEVER EVER interfere with a child's education to prove a point. He was never denied entrance into a school. He was told to follow the rules in the handbook. His pathetic black mother did harm to him and messed up his education and his life. His mother checked him out of that school. He wants a judge to let him return to it. Judge said NO.... get lost! Learn to obey the rules.

He has already lost his case. He can no longer return to that particular school to harass that school district any more. He is a loser along with his pathetic black mother. More dumb democrats.

Judge denies an order sought by a Black student who was punished over his hair​

Updated 6:32 PM CDT, October 4, 2024

HOUSTON (AP) — A federal judge on Friday denied a request by a Black high school student in Texas for a court order that the student’s lawyers say would have allowed him to return to his high school without fear of having his previous punishment over his hairstyle resume.

exactly

blacks dont know how to follow rules .
they do, some are rebellious and try to fight against rules.

This case appeared to be a democrat White House led conflict with Texas from the very beginning. There is a devil in the details of this mess.

they do, some are rebellious and try to fight against rules.

This case appeared to be a democrat White House led conflict with Texas from the very beginning. There is a devil in the details of this mess.
This is a prime example of why blacks end up jail and as criminals. taught not to respect rules or laws or others. wait till he pulls this crap on cop and see what happens.

Forum List

Back