Black student 'lynches' whites for 'art' project

It's funny that liberals want to rewrite history as if only racist (Republicans) did lynchings.

Their mentality today is still the lynch mob. Look at the way they all want George Zimmerman to die. That's pretty much how they feel about anyone that doesn't agree with their progressive line of B.S.

Only blacks were lynched BECAUSE they were black. Whites who were lynched were not lynched for being white.

At that time, the two current parties didn't exist as the do now, so let's get over that. What's important is that TODAY, those who are not deeply offended and disgusted by the lynching of so many blacks in America are people who are racists, and who are usually conservative Republican whites.

an example of a typical black racist bigot :lol:

blacks were lynched exactly becasue of them commiting a crime, not becasue of being black.

but for a black racist bigot it is all about race always

"blacks were lynched exactly becasue of them commiting a crime, not becasue of being black."

I can't believe someone on my side of the aisle with whom I have had good interactions would say that. I can see someone like novasteve saying that, but I don't remember you being this way. You are denying historical fact.

It's funny that liberals want to rewrite history as if only racist (Republicans) did lynchings.

Their mentality today is still the lynch mob. Look at the way they all want George Zimmerman to die. That's pretty much how they feel about anyone that doesn't agree with their progressive line of B.S.

Only blacks were lynched BECAUSE they were black. Whites who were lynched were not lynched for being white.

At that time, the two current parties didn't exist as the do now, so let's get over that. What's important is that TODAY, those who are not deeply offended and disgusted by the lynching of so many blacks in America are people who are racists, and who are usually conservative Republican whites.
Both whites and blacks were lynched because they were accused of crimes as a form of frontier justice. I've little doubt that it happened to blacks more often than whites relatively, but then blacks committed more crimes "relatively". Today about 50% of the prison population is black and that is not by chance.

Dingbat!

Forum List

Back