Black Teen Shot in back while Driving

Sure .. the police could have done things differently to box the vehicle into place .. yet .. they didn't. This doesn't negate that the vehicle was stolen, a firearm was present and the would-be criminal was asleep in the front seat.

Never said anything about negating the suspect and their alleged crime. I said that the police handled this poorly by not blocking in the vehicle, which could have been done quite easily.

If they had been actually thinking about solutions and not how best to sneak up on the subject, they would have been able to avoid having the suspect run into someone's house.

Never said anything about negating the suspect and their alleged crime. I said that the police handled this poorly by not blocking in the vehicle, which could have been done quite easily.

If they had been actually thinking about solutions and not how best to sneak up on the subject, they would have been able to avoid having the suspect run into someone's house.
If the criminal didn't steal the car and fall asleep in it .. he wouldn't have been shot and run into someone's house.

If the criminal didn't steal the car and fall asleep in it .. he wouldn't have been shot and run into someone's house.

If the police had blocked his car in the first place, even though he stole the car and fell asleep, he wouldn't have been able to run, get shot, and plow into a house. Matter of fact, if the police had blocked the car in, even if he did try to run, he would have been on foot and caught quite quickly by the other officers that were also there.

If the police had blocked his car in the first place, even though he stole the car and fell asleep, he wouldn't have been able to run, get shot, and plow into a house. Matter of fact, if the police had blocked the car in, even if he did try to run, he would have been on foot and caught quite quickly by the other officers that were also there.
I don't disagree at all .. better tactics could have been used to control the outcomes.

Why do black people love jail so much? Where did he think he was going with a cop in his backseat? Now he's dead. smh

Forum List

Back