Black Teen Shot in back while Driving

Yanno.....................there WAS at least one police vehicle on the scene, and there was a red car directly behind the suspect's vehicle.

My question is............why didn't the police park their vehicle in front of the suspect, blocking them off from running away? Even if the suspect had gotten out of the car and started running, there were several officers around the vehicle that could have caught and stopped him.

Would have saved a lot of trouble, and maybe then the suspect wouldn't have been shot.

My question is............why didn't the police park their vehicle in front of the suspect, blocking them off from running away? Even if the suspect had gotten out of the car and started running, there were several officers around the vehicle that could have caught and stopped him.

Would have saved a lot of trouble, and maybe then the suspect wouldn't have been shot.
When they know the engine is running that would have been a very good idea

When they know the engine is running that would have been a very good idea

Would have been a better idea than spending all the time they did checking out the vehicle and carefully opening the door to be quiet so they could surprise him.

If they had blocked the front of the car, they could have simply went up, knocked on the window and woke him up, and asked for ID. Since there were several officers there, the chances of him getting away would have been slim to none.

And, the officer in the back seat wouldn't have been in a position where he felt it was necessary to shoot the person in the back as they drove away. Probably would have also kept the house from being ran into.

Pretty poor decision making of all the officers involved in this incident.

Yanno.....................there WAS at least one police vehicle on the scene, and there was a red car directly behind the suspect's vehicle.

Have to get the

nice. read above. i already posted that.

”Get a junker parked in front”. i was thinking not to get a Police car damaged when he would wake up an smash into it no doubt. Or he would smash up behind him. Or he may pull a gun and shoot the guy pulling the car in front of him. The first instinct of these criminals is to get away. Even if killing all.

Would have been a better idea than spending all the time they did checking out the vehicle and carefully opening the door to be quiet so they could surprise him.

If they had blocked the front of the car, they could have simply went up, knocked on the window and woke him up, and asked for ID. Since there were several officers there, the chances of him getting away would have been slim to none.

And, the officer in the back seat wouldn't have been in a position where he felt it was necessary to shoot the person in the back as they drove away. Probably would have also kept the house from being ran into.

Pretty poor decision making of all the officers involved in this incident.
That's why you don't mess with cops. Doesn't take much intelligence to be a cop.

Have to get the

nice. read above. i already posted that.

”Get a junker parked in front”. i was thinking not to get a Police car damaged when he would wake up an smash into it no doubt. Or he would smash up behind him. Or he may pull a gun and shoot the guy pulling the car in front of him. The first instinct of these criminals is to get away. Even if killing all.

Well, it probably would have taken too much time (and police are notoriously impatient) to get a junker to put in front of the car, and besides..............even if the dude did try to take off, police cars are paid for, as well as supposed to be sturdy, so even if he did run into the car, it probably wouldn't have done that much damage. Would definitely have been less to fix or replace a police vehicle than what the city is gonna face in the form of house repair, and probably a lawsuit from the family.

No, there is absolutely no way he could have known it was the police, since the officer shouted "Police" immediately upon entering the car, before Martin could have awakened (27:05 in the video). You got some unknown man in your back seat that you can't see grabbing at you. Anyone would have panicked and tried to escape.

It was too chaotic for him to notice any police cars behind him. The officer didn't identify himself except that once before Martin was awake, and the officer shot him only 23 seconds after making contact, not giving Martin a chance to figure out what was happening. In other words, he never had a chance.
The black male stole the vehicle .. and was dumbass enough to fall asleep inside the vehicle while it was running. I'm pretty confident he knew he had committed a crime, and cowards always try to run; regardless, just more useless talk to make the criminal the victim.

The black male stole the vehicle .. and was dumbass enough to fall asleep inside the vehicle while it was running. I'm pretty confident he knew he had committed a crime, and cowards always try to run; regardless, just more useless talk to make the criminal the victim.
We don't know for sure he stole the car. There are other explanations.

Resist/Disobey the Cops… Invite a Bullet.

Very Simple. Very Rational. Perfect Logic. No wonder these thugs can’t figure it out.

We don't know for sure he stole the car. There are other explanations.
Yes .. yes .. a broken window, a punched ignition, a firearm in the vehicle .. and a suspect in the front seat.. Sounds like the perfecta of circumstances to make an individual quickly accelerate and evade police.... just like we've seen with the patterns these type of criminals follow..

Yes .. yes .. a broken window, a punched ignition, a firearm in the vehicle .. and a suspect in the front seat.. Sounds like the perfecta of circumstances to make an individual quickly accelerate and evade police.... just like we've seen with the patterns these type of criminals follow..
Everybody deserves the right not to be shot repeatedly in the back. Even a serial killer deserves that much.

Forum List

Back