Black 'teens' kill good samaritan

Well don't this just win the whole enchilada? Mother jugs and speed! Start Fri night hangings on National TV. All 50 states.

Now if a Policeman had driven up, CNN would bash the Cop if he drew his weapon and made them lay down in street. They would rather the Cop walk up and be shot.

Blacks have been radicalized by the Demonrat Party. Are there enough of us left to hold them accountable?

So typical of these young radicalized negroes...so stupid...so full of hatred for white folk...can they be blamed? I think the blame belongs on those who have misled them aka brainwashed them into believing they are entitled and dat da evil white boogeyman is to blame for all dere problems.

Coroner’s Office identifies man fatally shot in North Charleston, two teens face murder charges
It's obviously because they're black. White people are so pure and innocent!

Try and spin but the facts remain aka..........a minority black population comitts the majority of criminal violence.

Much if not most of it covered up by the media...aka call the perps 'teens' whenever possible without identifying them racially.

No race is all pure and innocent but there is no question that black youth are the most violent race.

Black Crime Facts That The White Liberal Media Daren’t Talk About

Parents are failing their children. If parents raise their children right and stay involved they will become good citizens.

So typical of these young radicalized negroes...so stupid...so full of hatred for white folk...can they be blamed? I think the blame belongs on those who have misled them aka brainwashed them into believing they are entitled and dat da evil white boogeyman is to blame for all dere problems.

Coroner’s Office identifies man fatally shot in North Charleston, two teens face murder charges
It's obviously because they're black. White people are so pure and innocent!

Try and spin but the facts remain aka..........a minority black population comitts the majority of criminal violence.

Much if not most of it covered up by the media...aka call the perps 'teens' whenever possible without identifying them racially.

No race is all pure and innocent but there is no question that black youth are the most violent race.

Black Crime Facts That The White Liberal Media Daren’t Talk About

Parents are failing their children. If parents raise their children right and stay involved they will become good citizens.

Raise up a child in the way he should go and when he is older he will not depart from it.

Psst... Hey Dummies! Not that it makes the crime any less heinous but, the victim was a 45 year old black man...

Trust me, I live here...

Police: North Charleston teens charged with robbing, killing good Samaritan

Well, you are right does not really change the brutality of it...sorta changes the angle ...in a way it even makes it worse....sorta like killing your brother for helping you...sheer animalistic ...no I do not want to insult animals by comparing them to these brutes. This kind of case brings to mind vigilante justice...what we need in these sorts of outrageous cases of brutality is swift justice....hang em from the highest tree so everyone can see.

What are the odds this white guy helped them because he marched in some BLM parades to show support? I'd say pretty good. And this was his reward.

And, during the riots in Milwaukee how many whites were attacked because they were white, but also marched with blacks to show support?
White people need to wake up. Marching with blacks to show unity and support is like Christians walking with muslims. Whites/Christians are the enemy...and will always be considered as such.
So, we should cross the street when we see them coming? Good idea.

One of the most virulent hate mongering, lying and hypocritical saviors of African Americans, "Reverend" Jesse Jackson said something along those lines.

And he is black.

You have a teenage white girl going to African and stalking and killing zebras and giraffes? Punk ass little bitch I would like to see her stalking a lion or tiger. Hunters hunt for food and not for sports.

Well don't this just win the whole enchilada? Mother jugs and speed! Start Fri night hangings on National TV. All 50 states.

Now if a Policeman had driven up, CNN would bash the Cop if he drew his weapon and made them lay down in street. They would rather the Cop walk up and be shot.
u
This behavior and violence has got to end. The idea of the poor black teen has been over used.
Things like this make the rest of the people suspicious of black youths.

Well...if it is going to stop...the effort to stop it must come from the top....aka elect The Donald. Hillary just encourages this type of travesty.
Sundance, I was waiting for someone to bring political party into it, in addition to race. According to much of this board, acts of violence and terror are committed only by Democrats, and this knowledge of political persuasion is gained by location of crime. Ex: if it happened in a large city, it must be because Democrats are so evil, lazy, uncaring and lacking in family values. So I offer this anecdote for your amusement. FYI, Wyoming is a bedroom community of Grand Rapids, ....a hotbed of Republicanism in SW Michigan.

Teens plead guilty to murder of boy who begged 'leave me here to die'

u
This behavior and violence has got to end. The idea of the poor black teen has been over used.

Well...if it is going to stop...the effort to stop it must come from the top....aka elect The Donald. Hillary just encourages this type of travesty.
Sundance, I was waiting for someone to bring political party into it, in addition to race. According to much of this board, acts of violence and terror are committed only by Democrats, and this knowledge of political persuasion is gained by location of crime. Ex: if it happened in a large city, it must be because Democrats are so evil, lazy, uncaring and lacking in family values. So I offer this anecdote for your amusement. FYI, Wyoming is a bedroom community of Grand Rapids, ....a hotbed of Republicanism in SW Michigan.

another outrageous crime for sure....picture of the killers.
636069352583971545-THIS-teen-pix-635992471904470303-Schafer-20Delgado-1459974389606-1434958-ver1-0.jpg

Last edited:

u

another outrageous crime for sure....picture of the killers.
636069352583971545-THIS-teen-pix-635992471904470303-Schafer-20Delgado-1459974389606-1434958-ver1-0.jpg
What a dilemma. They're from Grand Rapids..a Republican stronghold. Is it possible their victim was a prospective Hillary voter?

In seriousness now, num. They may never see a free spot of daylight again for the rest of their lives. What drives people to murder, up close and personal? Even in anger, how can people ignore that there is going to be a tomorrow, and the piper gets always paid? Is a moment's venting worth it? They killed a kid, took his life from him, and now will be literally buried alive in a dreary place without any choices, until they die. I hope I can be forgiven for wishing they live a long life, and maybe even realize the import of what they have done, and suffer regret.

This thread kinda goes along with what I've been posting in the race relations/racism forum. I didn't read the link in the opening post but I'll get around to it.

Forum List

Back