black thugs rob a fresno cvs

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is crazy. police are after them. thy got a bunch in san jose. and why dont these black folk no how to were pants. underwear is called underwear for a reason you slobs.

Surveillance cams should be used to ID them and if they receive any government benefits, they should have the total deducted the FIRST time they're caught. The second time, cut them off totally.

this is crazy. police are after them. thy got a bunch in san jose. and why dont these black folk no how to were pants. underwear is called underwear for a reason you slobs.

Good. Anything that hastens the decline of the blue shithole cities is a net positive for Real America.

California isn't going to prosecute these kinds of offenders anyhow. I can't blame the CVS employees for delaying to report it to the police. Police have other things to do and so do they.

California isn't going to prosecute these kinds of offenders anyhow. I can't blame the CVS employees for delaying to report it to the police. Police have other things to do and so do they.
Yea, fuck it. Let them rob the place. Wait till your house is next.

not with the shitty governor we have now. democratic america folks

well thy claim there looking for them. cvs should get the hose out on them . seriously.

Surveillance cams should be used to ID them and if they receive any government benefits, they should have the total deducted the FIRST time they're caught. The second time, cut them off totally.
there trying too

Forum List

Back