Black Trump supporters confront media

Tell us again how these black folk fit into your revolutionary plans for america mr white supremacist?

VIDEO : Black Trump Supporters Confront Media that Avoids Them “Why Won’t You Show Us?”

But but but all of Trumps supporters are racissttssss! Nice to see blacks doing what they can to confront the Clinton Media Cartel.

Surely you can beg better than that. :0)

Begging black people to vote for your all-white party is all this amounts to.

It's not going to happen .. regardless of what a few black faces say or do.

Prediction .. Trump gets less than 6% of the black vote.

VIDEO : Black Trump Supporters Confront Media that Avoids Them “Why Won’t You Show Us?”

But but but all of Trumps supporters are racissttssss! Nice to see blacks doing what they can to confront the Clinton Media Cartel.

Surely you're wrong, wasn't Trump proclaiming he'd get 95%?

:0) That's actually the percentage of the black vote that he won't get.

Well the Ds have been betraying the country in general and black folks in particular for more than 50 years so some turning of the worm is to be expected.

Tell us again how these black folk fit into your revolutionary plans for america mr white supremacist?

Red herring. Odium doesn't represent Trump anymore than the Black Panthers represent Hilliary.
I don't represent Trump.Trump represents the vast majority of white working class. I go beyond that. Its like a race my finish line is 5 miles long,the people Trump represents is 3 miles....I want MUCH more than Trump and his typical supporter does. As far as blacks supporting Trump I could care less. More blacks the better,more hispanics the better. Whatever it takes to win. I am not the candidate who's running for president so I don't care what he does to win...my end goal is not his.

I have said it before, and I will keep saying it – we have a North Korea-style media that is government-run and spews out leftist and global propaganda and squashes or hides the truth.

It’s disgusting.

boy that sure is the understatement of the century. was that lady in that video amy moreno?

I would have liked to have heard that guy say as well why is the media and our corrupt schools still lying to this day about 9/11 and even worse the JFK assassination decades later ,how the CIA was behind them? would have been cool had he got that in there.

What a dumbass, even when he does attempt to go into the black community he can't stop with the coded language; the guy is absolutely clueless. On the other hand, stupid works in some quarters, but that's all this one trick pony has.

Last edited:

What a dumbass, even when he does attempt to go into the black community he can't stop with the coded language; the guy is absolutely clueless. On the other hand, stupid works in some quarters, but that all this one trick pony has.

Trump doesn't want to be president .. he never has.

What a dumbass, even when he does attempt to go into the black community he can't stop with the coded language; the guy is absolutely clueless. On the other hand, stupid works in some quarters, but that all this one trick pony has.

Trump doesn't want to be president .. he never has.

Either that or he has no idea as to how to reign in his demons long enough to. He and Giulliani can go start up a white supremacist media outlet and do fine I'm sure.

Well the Ds have been betraying the country in general and black folks in particular for more than 50 years so some turning of the worm is to be expected.

...And the republican plan is _______
give them jobs.

bullshit.
I know, thats the problem, the left thinks its total bullshit to be expected to work for what they have.
Its ok though, in just a few generations they will get used to it and it will all work out.
the few that starve in the meantime will be of little concern to those that do work.

give them jobs.

bullshit.
I know, thats the problem, the left thinks its total bullshit to be expected to work for what they have.
Its ok though, in just a few generations they will get used to it and it will all work out.
the few that starve in the meantime will be of little concern to those that do work.

They giving out jobs? lol..

give them jobs.

bullshit.

Both of these parties have united in the societal wealth extraction pradigm and the partisanshitheads aid them in the effort. For a bit over half a century now.

Forum List

Back