Black Trump supporters confront media

Grow up little boy .. you support a clown for president .. who doesn't want to be president.

How in the Hell do you presume to give anyone political advice?

Why in the fuck would anyone black vote for an all-white party full of racists?

Don't be a pussy .. republicans hate black people .. black people hate republicans. Where's the problem?

LOL, I am a Conservative and I don't hate anyone, well except the Bronco's and the Chief's.
To po black folk like yoself "hate" is disagreeing with anything you want.
The Dems throw you a few nickels and dimes and you are happy as a clam.

:lol: Surely you can beg better than that. You're begging black people to vote for your all-white party .. and it's NEVER going to happen. It hasn't happened before, and it never will.

Don't be a pussy. Even a casual look at this site and thread topics and even a dummy like you could clearly see that republicans hate black people .. and nobody cares. Nobody gives a fuyck about who you vote for or why.

You knuckleheads spend all day denigrating nonwhite people .. then like the morons you are, expect that they might vote for your diminishing party and candidates. :lol:

I don't really give a fuck what you think about black people, who we vote for or why. Don't need your dumb ass for a goddamn thing .. and 3 weeks from now, you'll be crying the blues as your worthless party gets flushed down the toilet. :0)

Long as you have enough for your Fried Chicken and Watermelon eh Sambo?
You seem to love over generalizations so I'll happily throw some back at you.
Now, my wife is Black and she simply shakes her head at you hate filled clowns.

bullshit

Did bubba in the mirror give you that response?

Your wife did.

LOL, I am a Conservative and I don't hate anyone, well except the Bronco's and the Chief's.

:lol: Surely you can beg better than that. You're begging black people to vote for your all-white party .. and it's NEVER going to happen. It hasn't happened before, and it never will.

Don't be a pussy. Even a casual look at this site and thread topics and even a dummy like you could clearly see that republicans hate black people .. and nobody cares. Nobody gives a fuyck about who you vote for or why.

You knuckleheads spend all day denigrating nonwhite people .. then like the morons you are, expect that they might vote for your diminishing party and candidates. :lol:

I don't really give a fuck what you think about black people, who we vote for or why. Don't need your dumb ass for a goddamn thing .. and 3 weeks from now, you'll be crying the blues as your worthless party gets flushed down the toilet. :0)

bullshit

Your wife did.

Ouch stop....that hurt.

bullshit

Your wife did.

Ouch stop....that hurt.

Find yourself another school kid on your own level, for this.

bullshit

Your wife did.

Ouch stop....that hurt.

Find yourself another school kid on your own level, for this.

You don't write well, do you?
Black the Magic Niggra wants to play we'll play.
The "boy" doesn't get to cast aspersions or over generalizations and not get slapped, it's just not how it's done old boy....not in the "best" of circles that is.

listen jackass I have no immigrant ancestors just political prisoners exiled here by the UK and Indians. According to you you are among the 1% who get all the money you can steal. Make America a better place by moving to another country and staying there.

14612586_981144065325398_2547819062642063020_o.jpg

I don't give a fuck what flavor your wife came in .. you're a fucking racist .. and a really dumb one at that.

Fried chicken and watermelon jokes :lol: the extent of your political prowess.

She's shaking her head .. while she's tipping out the back door looking for something with a bit more meat on it. :0)

Good luck with that Bubba. :0)

You're right, she is indeed shaking her head at your abject ignorance. Why Bill Clinton himself stated that a few years back a man like you would be getting him coffee ;)

Look, you're a guilty white kid playing Black on the internet and you aren't very good at it. Go shoot your brotha, it's all the rage in Chicago doncha know?

"Look, you're a guilty white kid playing Black on the internet and you aren't very good at it."

:lol: In other words, YOU accept that you're too fucking stupid to to argue with the black man. You have to pretend that I'm white to make yourself feel better about this boot up your ass. I've been on this site a lot longer than you Bubba .. been black all the time .. enjoy being black on a site full of right-wing morons just like you.

I've exposed you. You haven't seen any parts of a degree. Diploma maybe .. but your entire argument is watermelon and chicken. Straight out of high school.

Too dumb to engage in any part of an adult political argument.

You say watermelon .. I gave you statistics that I can easily back up about white voters

You say affirmative action .. I can intellectually back up everything I've said with evidence .. proving who really needs affirmative action.

You're just some inbred bozo with a computer pretending to be something that you easily prove that you're not.

Hit me back when you grow up.

The only thing you've exposed is that you are an under educated niggra trying to blame everything on Whitey.
The ONLY thing you can back up is that you want Whitey's money.
Now....come and try and get y money, or pick up a weapon "boy"
By the way, I am eating some amazing ribs.....come on over "boy".

Forum List

Back