Black Trump supporters confront media

The Leftists can't stand it. Trump doesn't represent any given ethnic or racial segment of America. He doesn't even represent a particular political party.

He represents ALL Americans who are sick and tired of how things are run by the political establishment in general - of both parties. That's why both fear him.

The ones who truly fear him are the millions of members if the SIEU who see a danger to their unelected hold on government departments and agencies. The nameless, faceless, bureaucrats who do everything they can to hold onto their own little fiefdoms - just like all of the elected politicians.

:lol: How incredibly ignorant.

Trump represents white men and white men only. That's the ONLY segment of the population that supports him in the majority.

Come off the Dem Plantation son, they haven't done anything for you.

Grow up little boy .. you support a clown for president .. who doesn't want to be president.

How in the Hell do you presume to give anyone political advice?

Why in the fuck would anyone black vote for an all-white party full of racists?

Don't be a pussy .. republicans hate black people .. black people hate republicans. Where's the problem?

LOL, I am a Conservative and I don't hate anyone, well except the Bronco's and the Chief's.
To po black folk like yoself "hate" is disagreeing with anything you want.
The Dems throw you a few nickels and dimes and you are happy as a clam.

Whenever I want to learn more about black folk, I always turn to some backwater inbred redneck peckerwood jackass for "knowledge" on the topic.

The Leftists can't stand it. Trump doesn't represent any given ethnic or racial segment of America. He doesn't even represent a particular political party.

He represents ALL Americans who are sick and tired of how things are run by the political establishment in general - of both parties. That's why both fear him.

The ones who truly fear him are the millions of members if the SIEU who see a danger to their unelected hold on government departments and agencies. The nameless, faceless, bureaucrats who do everything they can to hold onto their own little fiefdoms - just like all of the elected politicians.

Trump represents white men and white men only. That's the ONLY segment of the population that supports him in the majority.

Grow up little boy .. you support a clown for president .. who doesn't want to be president.

Don't be a pussy .. republicans hate black people .. black people hate republicans. Where's the problem?

LOL, I am a Conservative and I don't hate anyone, well except the Bronco's and the Chief's.

:lol: Surely you can beg better than that. You're begging black people to vote for your all-white party .. and it's NEVER going to happen. It hasn't happened before, and it never will.

Don't be a pussy. Even a casual look at this site and thread topics and even a dummy like you could clearly see that republicans hate black people .. and nobody cares. Nobody gives a fuyck about who you vote for or why.

You knuckleheads spend all day denigrating nonwhite people .. then like the morons you are, expect that they might vote for your diminishing party and candidates. :lol:

I don't really give a fuck what you think about black people, who we vote for or why. Don't need your dumb ass for a goddamn thing .. and 3 weeks from now, you'll be crying the blues as your worthless party gets flushed down the toilet. :0)

Whenever I want to learn more about black folk, I always turn to some backwater inbred redneck peckerwood jackass for "knowledge" on the topic.

You can always rely on that man in your mirror to help with that skippy.

so tell me in your racist little mind, exactly what is it that makes "black folk" somehow different that anyone else?
are you saying that because of their skin color they are different in all other ways too?

:lol: Surely you can beg better than that. You're begging black people to vote for your all-white party .. and it's NEVER going to happen. It hasn't happened before, and it never will.

Don't be a pussy. Even a casual look at this site and thread topics and even a dummy like you could clearly see that republicans hate black people .. and nobody cares. Nobody gives a fuyck about who you vote for or why.

You knuckleheads spend all day denigrating nonwhite people .. then like the morons you are, expect that they might vote for your diminishing party and candidates. :lol:

I don't really give a fuck what you think about black people, who we vote for or why. Don't need your dumb ass for a goddamn thing .. and 3 weeks from now, you'll be crying the blues as your worthless party gets flushed down the toilet. :0)

Long as you have enough for your Fried Chicken and Watermelon eh Sambo?
You seem to love over generalizations so I'll happily throw some back at you.
Now, my wife is Black and she simply shakes her head at you hate filled clowns.

I don't give a fuck what flavor your wife came in .. you're a fucking racist .. and a really dumb one at that.

Fried chicken and watermelon jokes :lol: the extent of your political prowess.

She's shaking her head .. while she's tipping out the back door looking for something with a bit more meat on it. :0)

Good luck with that Bubba. :0)

You can always rely on that man in your mirror to help with that skippy.

I don't have any problem with black folk son, never have.

bullshit

so tell me in your racist little mind, exactly what is it that makes "black folk" somehow different that anyone else?
are you saying that because of their skin color they are different in all other ways too?

That certainly seem to be the take of you lot, heh?

then hillary represents only illegals and welfare whores.

Yet ALL RACES OF PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR HER .. while on the other hand, Trump is stuck with white men only .. and even that support is les than Mitt Romney had. :0)
actually I know a good deal of women and blacks that are voting (or at least claiming they are) for Trump.
But those are people with good jobs and self respect. Its possible you just dont fit into their circle.

That certainly seem to be the take of you lot, heh?
Please rephrase using English so I can respond.
Thank you.

Yet ALL RACES OF PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR HER .. while on the other hand, Trump is stuck with white men only .. and even that support is les than Mitt Romney had. :0)
actually I know a good deal of women and blacks that are voting (or at least claiming they are) for Trump.
But those are people with good jobs and self respect. Its possible you just dont fit into their circle.

You're dumber than you look.

TRUMP'S BASE IS UNEDUCATED WHITE MEN
. People with degrees are voting for Hillary Clinton.

Guess why you didn't know that? :0)

I'm an Oracle DBA with a degree .. and I've been making 6 figures for more than 18 years. Irrespective of what color I am, that alone says that I'm not a Trump supporter.

Try harder.

I'm an Oracle DBA with a degree .. and I've been making 6 figures for more than 18 years. Irrespective of what color I am, that alone says that I'm not a Trump supporter.

Try harder.
I might have you beat.
I was Network admin, network engineer, and I have a degree in the field, I quit that and am now completing a degree in Psychology while working at a facility for the mentally ill.
Personally, I think you are lying, if you were that smart you would be voting for Trump and you would not come across like a common angry ghetto thug.
If you do have a position like you stated, there is a white man in charge of you and your position was an affirmative action fill.

Try harder.
I might have you beat.
I was Network admin, network engineer, and I have a degree in the field, I quit that and am now completing a degree in Psychology while working at a facility for the mentally ill.
Personally, I think you are lying, if you were that smart you would be voting for Trump and you would not come across like a common angry ghetto thug.
If you do have a position like you stated, there is a white man in charge of you and your position was an affirmative action fill.

You must be mentally ill .. and stuck in 1960.

I'm glad that you're ignorant .. too fucking dumb to even know that Trump's base is made up of the ignorant, and the college-educated, irrespective of race, are voting for Clinton.

Exactly how did you get that degree without knowing the first thing about research?

:lol:

Try harder.
I might have you beat.

You must be mentally ill .. and stuck in 1960.

I'm glad that you're ignorant .. too fucking dumb to even know that Trump's base is made up of the ignorant, and the college-educated, irrespective of race, are voting for Clinton.

Exactly how did you get that degree without knowing the first thing about research?

:lol:
research affirmative action and figure out why you have a job in the first place.
sorry but until affirmative action ends, all black people only have their jobs because of it.
Now you want someone that really knows what they are doing? Pick the white man, he was bright enough to get the job even with affirmative action in his way.

I don't give a fuck what flavor your wife came in .. you're a fucking racist .. and a really dumb one at that.

She's shaking her head .. while she's tipping out the back door looking for something with a bit more meat on it. :0)

You're right, she is indeed shaking her head at your abject ignorance. Why Bill Clinton himself stated that a few years back a man like you would be getting him coffee ;)

Look, you're a guilty white kid playing Black on the internet and you aren't very good at it. Go shoot your brotha, it's all the rage in Chicago doncha know?

bullshit

Did bubba in the mirror give you that response?

Try harder.
I might have you beat.

You can take the boy out of the country, but you cant' take the country out of the boy.

Guess it works the same way for ghettos

You're right, she is indeed shaking her head at your abject ignorance. Why Bill Clinton himself stated that a few years back a man like you would be getting him coffee ;)

Look, you're a guilty white kid playing Black on the internet and you aren't very good at it. Go shoot your brotha, it's all the rage in Chicago doncha know?

"Look, you're a guilty white kid playing Black on the internet and you aren't very good at it."

:lol: In other words, YOU accept that you're too fucking stupid to to argue with the black man. You have to pretend that I'm white to make yourself feel better about this boot up your ass. I've been on this site a lot longer than you Bubba .. been black all the time .. enjoy being black on a site full of right-wing morons just like you.

I've exposed you. You haven't seen any parts of a degree. Diploma maybe .. but your entire argument is watermelon and chicken. Straight out of high school.

Too dumb to engage in any part of an adult political argument.

You say watermelon .. I gave you statistics that I can easily back up about white voters

You say affirmative action .. I can intellectually back up everything I've said with evidence .. proving who really needs affirmative action.

You're just some inbred bozo with a computer pretending to be something that you easily prove that you're not.

Hit me back when you grow up.

Forum List

Back