Black Welfare Queen Gives Tips How To Milk The System (You, The American Taxpayer)

We should:
1. Raise the minimum wage to $12.00 an hour
2. Reduce welfare an additional 20% each year
3. Reduce food stamps an additional 20% each year
4. Reduce WIC, ADC an additional 20% each year
5. Eliminate free lunches and breakfasts (duplicative programs - food stamps)

Last edited:
And I disagree. Because no; it is not duplicative *which according to my spellcheck, is not a word*. They have to qualify for both programs. If they do, it is because they do not have enough to survive on with the one.

The fact that we are talking about making sure kids don't get more than 'just enough' food is rather mind-boggling.

Last edited:
To the American taxpayer, does this woman make your blood boil? What she is saying is the truth of what her type people are doing and it is a problem that former Louisiana House Representative David Duke has been warning us about for years. When the American taxpayer finally wakes up and realizes these type people are living off the system at a generational level and put a stop to it, America can right itself and save billions upon billions of dollars that could be used elsewhere. Listen to what this woman says.

EBT Card - YouTube

LOL.... I love it. She's playing by the rules, and winning!

To answer the question, no, this 'type' of woman does not make my blood boil. She didn't create the system. She didn't pass the laws that brought it into existence. She's playing by the rules as they are forced on us. More power to her for finding a way to win.

To the American taxpayer, does this woman make your blood boil? What she is saying is the truth of what her type people are doing and it is a problem that former Louisiana House Representative David Duke has been warning us about for years. When the American taxpayer finally wakes up and realizes these type people are living off the system at a generational level and put a stop to it, America can right itself and save billions upon billions of dollars that could be used elsewhere. Listen to what this woman says.

EBT Card - YouTube

To answer the question, no, this 'type' of woman does not make my blood boil. She didn't create the system. She didn't pass the laws that brought it into existence. She's playing by the rules as they are forced on us. More power to her for finding a way to win.

No. She's not "winning" that way. She doesn't live that lifestyle. She does satire about that lifestyle.

Last edited:

EBT Card - YouTube

No. She's not "winning" that way. She doesn't live that lifestyle. She does satire about that lifestyle.

Yeah, I know. But the whole idea of unleashing venom on 'welfare queens' is just dumb. They aren't responsible for the fucked up world they inhabit. They're just doing what they can to get by. It's classic 'blaming the victim' mentality.

EBT Card - YouTube

"The lessons of history … show conclusively that continued dependence upon relief induces a spiritual and moral disintegration fundamentally destructive to the national fiber. To dole out relief in this way is to administer a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit."

Franklin Roosevelt's 1935 State of the Union Address. FDR feared this self-reliant people might come to depend permanently upon government for the necessities of their daily lives. Like narcotics, such a dependency would destroy the fiber and spirit of the nation.
http://theblogprof.blogspot.com/2010/10/fdr-on-welfare-1935-lessons-of-history.html

Then, there's Barack Obama who made sure that getting food stamps was easier than it had ever been.

It never seemed to bother me to bum 20 bucks.

Forum List

Back