Black Woman Paints Over Black Lives Matter In Front Of Trump Tower

Has anyone identified by name, the white Trump supporters operating the supply and support van? The operation was clearly funded and planned by those white people shown in the van.
Because black people are too stupid to think of something like this and pull it off?

That's what you mean.

Kick ass, love her.

You found a black tRumpling. Or paid one.

What does that make, like 3? Counting diamond and wool or whatever their names are

She terrifies you proggies because she is telling the truth.

Do I look terrified to you?
View attachment 364835

lol ! is that you ? is that your mean face? were you born without shoulders !!! lol !

Are you really so stupid you don't know how to click the pic and see it's a stock photo?

SMH.

Kick ass, love her.

We gots to protect that BLM shit.
Did they string her up on the highest tree yet?
The sign itself is defacing the highways. Who cares if someone defaces the defaced defacement.
I don't care if that criminal mayor helped do it.

Kick ass, love her.

What does that make, like 3? Counting diamond and wool or whatever their names are

View attachment 364835

lol ! is that you ? is that your mean face? were you born without shoulders !!! lol !

Are you really so stupid you don't know how to click the pic and see it's a stock photo?

SMH.

I saw the video of her doing it Friday.

Are you one of those Democrats that think all blacks think and act the same.
Jesus Christ, you're such a racist!!!

Has anyone identified by name, the white Trump supporters operating the supply and support van? The operation was clearly funded and planned by those white people shown in the van.
Because black people are too stupid to think of something like this and pull it off?
That's what you mean.
The whole operation was poorly planned. They had at least 20 gallon cans and 5 roller sticks - like they were going to have time to do it all. They only dumped two cans.

They should have gotten about three or four 5 gallon buckets with the tops already removed in at least 2 cars, and just pull up next to the area and dump it. Then as the police are chasing the cars the other people with the rollers do the finish. Probably would have been better to use push brooms instead of rollers. And all they really needed to cover was the "BLACK" part of the slogan.

Last edited:
Kick ass, love her.

View attachment 364835

SMH.

Are you really so stupid you post a stock photo and claim it's you?

That's what you mean.
The whole operation was poorly planned. They had at least 20 gallon cans and 5 roller sticks - like they were going to have time to do it all. They only dumped two cans.

They should have gotten about three or four 5 gallon buckets with the tops already removed in at least 2 cars, and just pull up next to the area and dump it. Then as the police are chasing the cars the other people with the rollers do the finish. Probably would have been better to use push brooms instead of rollers. And all they reaally needed to cover was the "BLACK" part of the slogan.
And you did NOTHING.

They put their money where their mouth was. I'm more bothered that she wont film in landscape mode. Feels like I'm missing a lot filming this way. Regardless, shes a dynamo. Powered by Jesus and love of country

One dumb conflicted black person does not losing make. There have always been blacks like this. They make reaching equality difficult.

She’s not dumb. She is a very wise person who realizes that communities will not be safe if the police are continued to be demonized and eventually, defunded.

More whites die each year while in the hands of the police than do blacks. In most of the cases, it is because the person is not cooperating with the arrest and/or threatens the officer.

Kick ass, love her.

View attachment 364835

SMH.

That wasnt his intent. When someone posts a pic of Capt Picard doing the face palm, are we expected to believe that person is Picard?

Kick ass, love her.

View attachment 364835

SMH.

Your desperation is showing.

And you did NOTHING. They put their money where their mouth was. I'm more bothered that she wont film in landscape mode. Feels like I'm missing a lot filming this way. Regardless, shes a dynamo. Powered by Jesus and love of country
What have you done - prayed??? You are not praying enough, DumbAngel.

I can guarantee you that I have done more than anyone else when it comes to the matter of the racial stratification problem we endure. I began in early 2001 contemplating it all. In 2007 I found the root of the problem that has led to the discovery of a scientific formula. In 2012 I began composing a charter for organizing a constitutional convention series that gathers the diversity of people that the founders and subsequent generations could not gather. I wrote a letter to Colin Kaepernick after he claimed that he was being threatened for his selfish contest. I wrote a letter to Lebron James when he selfishly claimed that he was to be the leader. And as you know neither of them has suggested that they recieved any ideas for their endorsement - seems kind of strange to me.
I have written a letter to the Congressional Black Caucus requesting their leadership:
I respectfully request the Congressional Black Caucus to lead Black
Americans to form exclusive legal firms to submit petitions of
practical directive systems to their most trusted court for processing
the reordering of their constituent government jurisdictions.
White Americans need to know exactly how Black people would
organize just government without the interference of white people
intimidating the timid, yet brilliant, Black people who are inherently
more just than the evil white devils.

Nobody has done more than me

Attachments

• CBC.20.06.05.pdf
    36.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Lebron James.18.08.03.pdf
    38.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Kick ass, love her.

View attachment 364835

SMH.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Kick ass, love her.

View attachment 364835

SMH.

That wasnt his intent. When someone posts a pic of Capt Picard doing the face palm, are we expected to believe that person is Picard?

Thank you.

Technically speaking...does this mean we are allowed to purchase spray paint and deface all the highways/streets we want now?

Kick ass, love her.

View attachment 364835

SMH.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

What is it that you think I'm.projecting?

Kick ass, love her.

View attachment 364835

SMH.

Regardless, Crep is not a bright person.

Forum List

Back