Black Woman Paints Over Black Lives Matter In Front Of Trump Tower

Kick ass, love her.

You found a black tRumpling. Or paid one.

What does that make, like 3? Counting diamond and wool or whatever their names are

She terrifies you proggies because she is telling the truth.

Do I look terrified to you?
View attachment 364835

Yes, you do.

Time for an eye exam, I guess.

And another 2,000 subs. LMFAO :yes_text12:

I'm one. I love this woman

1595125357367.png

She is not really a black woman? Look Joe, you are wrong, she is more than a black woman, she is an American.

Kick ass, love her.

What does that make, like 3? Counting diamond and wool or whatever their names are

View attachment 364835

Yes, you do.

Hopefully you have the good VSP plan, then.

Kick ass, love her.

View attachment 364835

Yes, you do.

And another 3,000 subs. killing it. :yes_text12:

Kick ass, love her.

View attachment 364835

Yes, you do.

Where did she start when you first noticed? She was at 22.2 when I saw the video. But it was six hours after the live stream

Shes gaining the following because MILLIONS of us agree but dont have the courage to do. Plus shes black, so they cant call her a "racist" or charge her with a hate crime. She was the right person to do this.

Kick ass, love her.

???? So black people only matter who agree with your political philosophy???? Crep you deserve the life you have. You are a miserable, sanctimonious asshole.

One dumb conflicted black person does not losing make. There have always been blacks like this. They make reaching equality difficult.

If you think you're not equal, you'll never be. And if you think you can reach it by force, intimidation, and riots, you'll be in for an ugly surprise.

Kick ass, love her.

View attachment 364835

Yes, you do.

Where did she start when you first noticed? She was at 22.2 when I saw the video. But it was six hours after the live stream

Shes gaining the following because MILLIONS of us agree but dont have the courage to do. Plus shes black, so they cant call her a "racist" or charge her with a hate crime. She was the right person to do this.

Actually, I saw her first when she went to CHAZ in Seattle on another channel. She has been protesting abortion and stupidity.

She was about 16,000 when I saw it. Now she's at 26,000. The underground is starting to get pissed and fighting back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back