Black Woman Paints Over Black Lives Matter In Front Of Trump Tower

One dumb conflicted black person does not losing make. There have always been blacks like this. They make reaching equality difficult.

No.

It's people like YOU that makes reaching equality difficult.
Wrong. Equality cannot be reached only on white terms. We've tried that now for 244 years. Blacks like these who have adopted white racist narratives make getting equality difficult.

So tell the class, why aren't your marxist BLM brethren turning in blacks that are killing so many other blacks? You folks know who they are, why don't you do something about it? The only logical conclusion is you only care about power, nothing else.

Kick ass, love her.

You found a black tRumpling. Or paid one.

What does that make, like 3? Counting diamond and wool or whatever their names are

that is a racist remark !proof that you are a left wing racist who virtue signals to hide that fact .

I don't think you understand what that word means.

I do. It's the age old racism of low expectations which the libtardos have been using to suppress minorities for centuries.

No, ya don't.

Kick ass, love her.

What does that make, like 3? Counting diamond and wool or whatever their names are

The blacks are leaving your Demotrash plantations and it's just getting started.

Of course they are. They love folks who refer to them as being on "the plantation".

Lol

The Democrats created the plantations and have run them for centuries.

Lol, of course we have!

LMAO!!!

Kick ass, love her.

that is a racist remark !proof that you are a left wing racist who virtue signals to hide that fact .

I don't think you understand what that word means.

and there it is .....more virtue signaling in a rebut of the virtue signaling charge ! just cant help it can you !

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Kick ass, love her.

She terrifies you proggies because she is telling the truth.

Do I look terrified to you?
View attachment 364835

Yes, you do.

Time for an eye exam, I guess.

And another 2,000 subs. LMFAO :yes_text12:

One dumb conflicted black person does not losing make. There have always been blacks like this. They make reaching equality difficult.
Are you REALLY so stupid that you think "equality" is achievable? There will never be any such thing beyond what our Constitution promises...equality of OPPORTUNITY. If you're too stupid to take advantage of the opportunity, you have no business blaming those who do.
I do tire of the bullshit coming from a race of people who made certain they were the only ones who got the opportunities for 190 years then talk shit because people who have been allowed to compete against that head start that race is still running with for 54 years haven't reached equality.

Yet you seem to love sucking the dicks of your perceived oppressors, go figure. LMAO

Have you ever considered achieving equality by being equal?

All your non stop hatred says otherwise.

This black woman taking out the BLM trash on the street reminds me how much I hate racists and their posts
that insult all blacks.

That's what makes racists such morons. By no means are most blacks worthless clowns.
It's just that we only hear about the losers, idiots and leeches through the managed media.

Forum List

Back