Black Woman Paints Over Black Lives Matter In Front Of Trump Tower

Kick ass, love her.

You found a black tRumpling. Or paid one.

What does that make, like 3? Counting diamond and wool or whatever their names are

that is a racist remark !proof that you are a left wing racist who virtue signals to hide that fact .

I don't think you understand what that word means.

I do. It's the age old racism of low expectations which the libtardos have been using to suppress minorities for centuries.

Kick ass, love her.

What does that make, like 3? Counting diamond and wool or whatever their names are

that is a racist remark !proof that you are a left wing racist who virtue signals to hide that fact .

I don't think you understand what that word means.

and there it is .....more virtue signaling in a rebut of the virtue signaling charge ! just cant help it can you !

Kick ass, love her.

The blacks are leaving your Demotrash plantations and it's just getting started.

Of course they are. They love folks who refer to them as being on "the plantation".

Lol

The Democrats created the plantations and have run them for centuries.

One dumb conflicted black person does not losing make. There have always been blacks like this. They make reaching equality difficult.
As long as the current social welfare system and the poverty/poverty employee fiefdoms exist, you have seen the best of what will be achieved. The continuation of quotas and the lowering of standards must be promoted to keep it going. This is an insult to all African American men and women who have really achieved.

One dumb conflicted black person does not losing make. There have always been blacks like this. They make reaching equality difficult.
Are you REALLY so stupid that you think "equality" is achievable? There will never be any such thing beyond what our Constitution promises...equality of OPPORTUNITY. If you're too stupid to take advantage of the opportunity, you have no business blaming those who do.

Kick ass, love her.

She terrifies you proggies because she is telling the truth.

Do I look terrified to you?
implacable-overbearing-middle-aged-man-looking-camera-stern-expression-baleful-glare-head-shou...jpg

Kick ass, love her.

The blacks are leaving your Demotrash plantations and it's just getting started.

Of course they are. They love folks who refer to them as being on "the plantation".

Lol

The Democrats created the plantations and have run them for centuries.

And have been angry ever since the Republicans freed their slaves.

Are you REALLY so stupid that you think "equality" is achievable? There will never be any such thing beyond what our Constitution promises...equality of OPPORTUNITY. If you're too stupid to take advantage of the opportunity, you have no business blaming those who do.
I do tire of the bullshit coming from a race of people who made certain they were the only ones who got the opportunities for 190 years then talk shit because people who have been allowed to compete against that head start that race is still running with for 54 years haven't reached equality.

That's what they say about old sell out lackeys like you. Get out of the way if you aren't going to help your people. Gullible Marxist puppets don't deserve any respect whatsoever.

Awesome! It starts with a couple brave ones. Next time lets see 10 or 20 Black people with paint letting deBlasio know what a fuck head he is supporting Marxist Frauds.
I look at this like a wedding dance floor. Everyone is timid to be the first one on it. After a few people, it expands rapidly. Then it Rocks and Rolls.
Do you know how to rock and rock and roll Mr. POM? I bet you do?;)

I do tire of the bullshit coming from a race of people who made certain they were the only ones who got the opportunities for 190 years then talk shit because people who have been allowed to compete against that head start that race is still running with for 54 years haven't reached equality.

When people wear their inferiority complex on their sleeve they can't reach very far nor do they try. They're afraid they will fail and start making excuses and blaming others.

Forum List

Back