Black Woman Paints Over Black Lives Matter In Front Of Trump Tower

Kick ass, love her.

You found a black tRumpling. Or paid one.

What does that make, like 3? Counting diamond and wool or whatever their names are

10,000 more subs. Are ya getting the message yet, petunia? :yes_text12:

4,000 more subs. 125,000 views. She will single handily kick you commies to the curb. :yes_text12:

20,000 subs in 21 hours. You commies didn't see this coming. Oh, and 132,000 views. :yes_text12:

I have no idea what "subs" are if they aren't sandwiches or boats.

That's because you're an old fossil.

That's very helpful.

SIBSCRIBERS

I'm assuming you mean subscribers.

To what?

You subscribe to persons or groups channel on a platform such as Youtube and will receive a notification whenever a video or a message is posted. Cost nothing but is used for determining monetary rewards such as advertising fees along with other data such as "likes", number of comments, and views. Views are tricky. Videos are often viewed only partially.

Ah.
So the person who posted the video is earning money.

What does that have to do with this forum?

Why "you libs didn't see this coming"?

Like we didn't know there were more than 5 tRumplings out there?

I don't understand what the guy spewing this crap is so excited about.

Kick ass, love her.

What does that make, like 3? Counting diamond and wool or whatever their names are

4,000 more subs. 125,000 views. She will single handily kick you commies to the curb. :yes_text12:

20,000 subs in 21 hours. You commies didn't see this coming. Oh, and 132,000 views. :yes_text12:

Another 4,000 subs. 24,000 subs in 24 hours and her gofundme, which she didn't start, is about $15,000 now. 150,000 views. :yes_text12:

2,000 more subs. 160,000 views. Eat that commie libtardos. :yes_text12:

What does this have to do with liberals?

Kick ass, love her.

I have no idea what "subs" are if they aren't sandwiches or boats.

That's because you're an old fossil.

That's very helpful.

SIBSCRIBERS

I'm assuming you mean subscribers.

To what?

You subscribe to persons or groups channel on a platform such as Youtube and will receive a notification whenever a video or a message is posted. Cost nothing but is used for determining monetary rewards such as advertising fees along with other data such as "likes", number of comments, and views. Views are tricky. Videos are often viewed only partially.

Ah.
So the person who posted the video is earning money.

What does that have to do with this forum?

Why "you libs didn't see this coming"?

Like we didn't know there were more than 5 tRumplings out there?

I don't understand what the guy spewing this crap is so excited about.

You sure are desperate to pretend that this woman's message isn't resonating with people.

And you did NOTHING. They put their money where their mouth was. I'm more bothered that she wont film in landscape mode. Feels like I'm missing a lot filming this way. Regardless, shes a dynamo. Powered by Jesus and love of country
What have you done - prayed??? You are not praying enough, DumbAngel.

I can guarantee you that I have done more than anyone else when it comes to the matter of the racial stratification problem we endure. I began in early 2001 contemplating it all. In 2007 I found the root of the problem that has led to the discovery of a scientific formula. In 2012 I began composing a charter for organizing a constitutional convention series that gathers the diversity of people that the founders and subsequent generations could not gather. I wrote a letter to Colin Kaepernick after he claimed that he was being threatened for his selfish contest. I wrote a letter to Lebron James when he selfishly claimed that he was to be the leader. And as you know neither of them has suggested that they recieved any ideas for their endorsement - seems kind of strange to me.
I have written a letter to the Congressional Black Caucus requesting their leadership:
I respectfully request the Congressional Black Caucus to lead Black
Americans to form exclusive legal firms to submit petitions of
practical directive systems to their most trusted court for processing
the reordering of their constituent government jurisdictions.
White Americans need to know exactly how Black people would
organize just government without the interference of white people
intimidating the timid, yet brilliant, Black people who are inherently
more just than the evil white devils.

Nobody has done more than me
So you’ve done the equivalent of contacting a local chapter of the KKK and David Duke to help solve race issues.

GoFundMe took down the campaign someone set up for her. Hope it was her choice and not gofundme playing these games again

I thought I heard her say several were set up and it wasn't her.
Correct. I cant remember if she was having them taken down. She said, without pushing, if you wanted to contribute, to do so at her website. She isnt pushy at all, but just put it out there when she mentioned OTHERS were starting GoFundMe for her.

One dumb conflicted black person does not losing make. There have always been blacks like this. They make reaching equality difficult.
Exactly, we couldn’t have anyone thinking for themselves, especially if it is a black person who doesn’t agree with you. Keep em on the plantation im2.

He is terrified of blacks having independent thoughts and freedom in their lives. Being off the leftist plantation is the ideal situation for black people wanting a better life.

He is against all that.

Has anyone identified by name, the white Trump supporters operating the supply and support van? The operation was clearly funded and planned by those white people shown in the van.

Sure thing Bullwinkle... You didn't read her hashtag on Twitter that someone posted.. She's the genuine article.. Wasn't being paid.. BUT -- those COPS seemed to be "aiding and abetting"... They knew what she was doing and let her accomplish it...

Why ya think they let her do it Bullwinkle????

Has anyone identified by name, the white Trump supporters operating the supply and support van? The operation was clearly funded and planned by those white people shown in the van.

Sure thing Bullwinkle... You didn't read her hashtag on Twitter that someone posted.. She's the genuine article.. Wasn't being paid.. BUT -- those COPS seemed to be "aiding and abetting"... They knew what she was doing and let her accomplish it...

He couldn't have watched that video showing two black women working with two white people, to spread the black paint around. It was obvious they were organized to cover over the BLM crap with the black paint.

He couldn't have watched that video showing two black women working with two white people, to spread the black paint around. It was obvious they were organized to cover over the BLM crap with the black paint.

Lots of black people very angry about the direction BLM (the movement) is heading.. There's a lot of push-back to this "abolish the police" brainlessness... It's obvious, all that garbage is making black lives WORSE by the day..

Maybe someone has to BRAND a new movement.. I suggest #Make Black Lives Better" or #SaveBlackLives or something like that... Get the clergy, role models, influencers immediately SIGNED up to discuss solutions/proposals that DONT stink....

Forum List

Back