Black women should NOT be allowed welfare in any form

That would be un-Constitutional, not that it would matter to you or many others on the right.

Hey stupid. How is affirmative action constitutional. The 14th amendment says everyone is entitled to equal protection of the laws and yet our govt mandates persecution of white males???????

As beneficiaries of DOUBLE affirmative action, they should have no trouble getting jobs. No SNAP, medicaid, or section 8 housing for these lazy parasites.

You are truly and ignorant fuck...

So, so ignorant...

You really are an embarrassment to yourself and your family... You should consider logging off and never returning... Seriously.

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have are personal attacks. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Black women are people too, and there are plenty of good honest black women out there that deserve such help.

They get plenty of help already what with TWO forms of affirmative action giving them special treatment.

You had 3 forms of AA already for 400 years. Slavery and Jim Crow. What happened that you couldnt get yourself to the level of not having to fight minorities for jobs?

That would be un-Constitutional, not that it would matter to you or many others on the right.

Hey stupid. How is affirmative action constitutional. The 14th amendment says everyone is entitled to equal protection of the laws and yet our govt mandates persecution of white males???????

Only the ones that did not educate themselves above the level where they are affected by AA.

Only the ones that did not educate themselves above the level where they are affected by AA.

HAHAHA. What the hell does that mean? You liberals love to spout gibberish when you know you're on the wrong side.

HAHAHA. What the hell does that mean? You liberals love to spout gibberish when you know you're on the wrong side.

You tend to laugh in all caps when you get nervous I noticed. I know you didnt make it past 2nd grade but there is a law called supply and demand. If you are a low skilled person you will naturally have a larger amount of people to fight against to get employment due to the skill being commonly available. If you have acquired skills that hold you above the fray you have it easier. People seek you out rather than you seeking them out for employment due to your rare skills you never have to worry about AA. People who complain about AA are unaware they are broadcasting to the world how much of a loser they are. You are only mad because you lack the skills to compete on an even playing field where the big boys make big money.

Last edited:
another 24 hours and shootsspeeders is gonna get a prezzie from me. A red one. All bright and shiney...just in time for xmas. I might even give him a few more prezzies before the actual day. Why? Cuz he is so speshul. :lmao:

Exactly what he said. If YOU were personally equipped with the necessary education and skill level to not be impacted by the playing field being open for all races, genders, religions and individuals with alternative lifestyles , YOU would be unaffected by AA.

The only thing holding you back is your own abject stupidity, which is probably the only barrier that makes you unemployable and uneducable.

In other words, do something to improve yourself. A good start would be learning how to read, comprehend, and write like an adult.

Exactly what he said. If YOU were personally equipped with the necessary education and skill level to not be impacted by the playing field being open for all races, genders, religions and individuals with alternative lifestyles , YOU would be unaffected by AA.

So now giving special treatment to blacks and perverts is leveling the playing field!!??? HAHA

As beneficiaries of DOUBLE affirmative action, they should have no trouble getting jobs. No SNAP, medicaid, or section 8 housing for these lazy parasites.

You are truly and ignorant fuck...

So, so ignorant...

You really are an embarrassment to yourself and your family... You should consider logging off and never returning... Seriously.

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have are personal attacks. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

You're not right, just ignorant.

That's not a personal attack, simply an observation based on the filth you post.

And I assure you, what the board "notes" about our exchanges, I am more than comfortable with...

So now giving special treatment to blacks and perverts is leveling the playing field!!??? HAHA

I know your education is limited but I wrote in normal English anyone can understand.

If you are a low skilled person you will naturally have a larger amount of people to fight against to get employment due to the skill being commonly available. If you have acquired skills that hold you above the fray you have it easier. People seek you out rather than you seeking them out for employment due to your rare skills you never have to worry about AA. People who complain about AA are unaware they are broadcasting to the world how much of a loser they are. You are only mad because you lack the skills to compete on an even playing field where the big boys make big money.

That simple means that several stratospheres above your reality there exists a place where AA is not a factor. Educate yourself and join us there. Its a level playing field.

[

You're not right, just ignorant.

That's not a personal attack, simply an observation based on the filth you post.

And I assure you, what the board "notes" about our exchanges, I am more than comfortable with...

Sorry i made you lose your temper.

Not only is your premise wrong, but you reveal yourself to be a angry troll.

Where did I state "special treatment for blacks and perverts"?

I stated:

"A level playing field open for all races, genders, religions and individuals with alternative lifestyles".

Learn how to read.

Forum List

Back