Black women should NOT be allowed welfare in any form

So now giving special treatment to blacks and perverts is leveling the playing field!!??? HAHA

Where did I state "special treatment for blacks and perverts"?

I stated:

"A level playing field open for all races, genders, religions and individuals with alternative lifestyles".

Learn how to read.

Affirmative action is special treatment. Only you are dumb enough to not see that.

So now giving special treatment to blacks and perverts is leveling the playing field!!??? HAHA

Where did I state "special treatment for blacks and perverts"?

I stated:

"A level playing field open for all races, genders, religions and individuals with alternative lifestyles".

Learn how to read.

Affirmative action is special treatment. Only you are dumb enough to not see that.

You do not have a clear grasp of what affirmative action encompasses. You think it is an initiative that soley caters to blacks at the expense of white males, which is why you selectively whine about blacks and affirmative action, which illustrates the depth of your misinformed iignorance and stupidity.

As you have been told before, educate yourself, and join the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Black women are people too, and there are plenty of good honest black women out there that deserve such help.

They get plenty of help already what with TWO forms of affirmative action giving them special treatment.

So do white women and other minority groups. There are white women who are on welfare, SNAP, and the other programs you listed. There are also white women who benefit from Affirmative Action. I don't have any real angst toward you, I actually feel sorry for you because your mindset is a legacy from the ignorant, poor, uneducated, uncivilized class of white people in this country that had and has been manipulated by the ruling class prior to and since the beginning of this country.

So the joke is actually on you, and your probably upset that the average and below average "Black" is outperforming you in life, as you sit there as a disgrace to yourself.

Thanks for the laugh clown! :lol:

That would be un-Constitutional, not that it would matter to you or many others on the right.

That guy has nothing in common with people on the Right. If you think he does, you're a warped individual.

“…many others on the right” does not mean all conservatives.

Sadly, unfortunately, there are indeed many on the right who subscribe to the ignorance and hate exhibited by the OP.

That would be un-Constitutional, not that it would matter to you or many others on the right.

Hey stupid. How is affirmative action constitutional. The 14th amendment says everyone is entitled to equal protection of the laws and yet our govt mandates persecution of white males???????

Lol! You of all people should stay off of the the subject of the constitution. The last time you tried that, you made an even bigger ass out of yourself.

(Decides not to dignify this topic with a real rebuttal.)

It's not really a topic. Just a few logical people slapping around the village idiot who started this silly thread for recreation and entertainment.

Black women are people too, and there are plenty of good honest black women out there that deserve such help.

They get plenty of help already what with TWO forms of affirmative action giving them special treatment.

So do white women and other minority groups. There are white women who are on welfare, SNAP, and the other programs you listed. There are also white women who benefit from Affirmative Action. I don't have any real angst toward you, I actually feel sorry for you because your mindset is a legacy from the ignorant, poor, uneducated, uncivilized class of white people in this country that had and has been manipulated by the ruling class prior to and since the beginning of this country.

So the joke is actually on you, and your probably upset that the average and below average "Black" is outperforming you in life, as you sit there as a disgrace to yourself.

Thanks for the laugh clown! :lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regardless of whether or not the recipient of welfare is black, there should be a more fascist approach to its allocation and under what terms it's awarded. I appreciate that people have to eat, etc., but spending your dole on automobile upgrades and cannabis is inexcusable and should be grounds for the withdrawl of welfare.

As beneficiaries of DOUBLE affirmative action, they should have no trouble getting jobs. No SNAP, medicaid, or section 8 housing for these lazy parasites.

This is a joke, right?

I have got to assume that you are just playing a role of a rabid racist, but are not one in reality. No one can really be this ugly, or?

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Thank G-d for some sane people on the Right and the Left. Otherwise, I was starting to think that this whole USMB thing is like an experiment for whackos who took over the asylum....

Hey stupid. How is affirmative action constitutional. The 14th amendment says everyone is entitled to equal protection of the laws and yet our govt mandates persecution of white males???????

Ok, I take that back. You ARE a racist. Why, yoor thing you, seeing ghosts and goblins all over the place. Poor persecuted white man, just forget that whites are still the majority in this country. Must really, really suck to be U.

What about them?

Come on Noomi, you already have posted how much you hate them and how they take away jobs. I guess you don't like hard working Indians.

Taxi drivers take away jobs. If you can't speak English, you shouldn't be allowed to get a job in my country. Simple as that.

Why?

Though it's probably a pretty good idea to be able to speak English, are you aware that the USA has no official national language? In fact, we are one of the very few nations on Earth to NOT have an official national language.

A long time ago, there was the possibility of a vote on a national language, to choose between English or German. The idea essentially died in committee.

So, in OUR country, all languages are tolerated.

you do realize that black lazy women much have babies to get aid...single black women do not....so think of it as aide for the children not just the woman.....

i like the fact you can have a room full of americans and hear all kinds of languages....but i have found 'fuck' is the same in all of them....lolol

Thank G-d for some sane people on the Right and the Left. Otherwise, I was starting to think that this whole USMB thing is like an experiment for whackos who took over the asylum....

I was once a black woman. Before I became a white heterosexual male Conservative.

I was once a black woman. Before I became a white heterosexual male Conservative.

omg....

ok, baaaaack to that Asylum theory of mine....

Forum List

Back