BLACKLISTED: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart....

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
I can relate. I was banished in 2008 right before I joined USMB.

They're in good company :thup:

These primaries are chock full of delicious goodies. The "conservative's" are compiling a enemy list that support Trump and they are going to be forever banished from their little club :lol: :lol: :lol:

The annoying Amanda Carpenter got the ball rolling. Full story and list of everyone banished from the kingdom is here >>> Blacklisted: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart, O'Reilly, Christie Make GOP Smart Set's List of 'Ideological Hustlers' - Breitbart
Two people call for a black list on twitter. Its a revolution.

Those are some of the top sources for misinformation that the right has come to depend on for a long time. How will they survive when left with a much more limited source for acceptable lies?

These primaries are chock full of delicious goodies. The "conservative's" are compiling a enemy list that support Trump and they are going to be forever banished from their little club :lol: :lol: :lol:

The annoying Amanda Carpenter got the ball rolling. Full story and list of everyone banished from the kingdom is here >>> Blacklisted: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart, O'Reilly, Christie Make GOP Smart Set's List of 'Ideological Hustlers' - Breitbart

Playing the victim has never been more in-style than it is in 2016 for the GOP.

That being said, alleged conservatives are going to have some explaining to do when Trump loses in November. Once the dust settles and they start talking about “conservative” principles once more…they will have no credibility with their viewers (or at least shouldn’t).

That being said, alleged conservatives are going to have some explaining to do when Trump loses in November. Once the dust settles and they start talking about “conservative” principles once more…they will have no credibility with their viewers (or at least shouldn’t).

Thanks for sharing what you think conservatives listeners of various conservative personalities should think.

I support Trump for his issues.

The fact that his victory would crush your hopes and dreams is just a bonus.

Thanks for sharing what you think conservatives listeners of various conservative personalities should think.

I’ve been told what they think.

Small government…right? Yet he is going to “strengthen the military” which means expanding it to everyone except the excuse you’ll now make that “he didn’t mean that”….and by having to increase the number of ICE jackbooted thugs to raid the houses of nannies and gardeners and send them a-packing.

Now Republicans can try justifying supporting the most liberal candidate in the race, while touting the fact that Christie (who has been called a RINO from the start) supports him, while saying they are voting for Trump because they are tired of RINOs.

Or supporting the views of Coulter, Hannity, and O'Reilly, while claiming Fox News (the only non-liberal news source at one point) is out to destroy Trump.

These fucking voters are retarded.

Small government…right? Yet he is going to “strengthen the military” which means expanding it to everyone except the excuse you’ll now make that “he didn’t mean that”….and by having to increase the number of ICE jackbooted thugs to raid the houses of nannies and gardeners and send them a-packing.

Trump seems to be pro gay marriage. Conservatives were against that when the ruling came down from the SCOTUS last year.
Now they are for it? Who knew?

Trump seems to be okay with funding PP. Now the Conservatives are for it? Who knew?

"Small government," the type that will register Muslims and investigate mosques

Deporting criminal foreigners is part of the Prime Responsibility of a Government.

The exact opposite of a government exceeding it's authority.

"Jackbooted thugs"? What a load of bullshit.

Poor establishment. They don't like eating the canvas............They just got their asses kicked in this election.
Here they are talking about it.

Trump seems to be pro gay marriage. Conservatives were against that when the ruling came down from the SCOTUS last year.

Trump seems to be okay with funding PP. Now the Conservatives are for it? Who knew?

Immigration and Trade and to a lesser extent not screwing around with Russia.

Those are the policies that supercharged Trump's campaign.

On each of them he has the position that best benefits America.

That is what Trump's candidacy is about.

Now Republicans can try justifying supporting the most liberal candidate in the race, while touting the fact that Christie (who has been called a RINO from the start) supports him, while saying they are voting for Trump because they are tired of RINOs.

Or supporting the views of Coulter, Hannity, and O'Reilly, while claiming Fox News (the only non-liberal news source at one point) is out to destroy Trump.

I don't agree he is the most left leaning in the race. Even for the republicans, it would be close. Look at Kasich. He supports corporatism(which seems to be pretty bi partisan) illegal immigrants and he wanted to ban a movie because of a graphic scene. Didn't he also save state government money by letting the local communities take it up the ass? I might be wrong. That also might not be a liberal stance because they hate the states.. IDK lol
Nationalists are usually centrists. But he is definitely a RINO.

Trade eh? What are we going to start magically exporting once your Messiah is elected that we’re not exporting now?

I don't agree he is the most left leaning in the race. Even for the republicans, it would be close. Look at Kasich. He supports corporatism(which seems to be pretty bi partisan) illegal immigrants and he wanted to ban a movie because of a graphic scene. Didn't he also save state government money by letting the local communities take it up the ass? I might be wrong. That also might not be a liberal stance because they hate the states.. IDK lol

You could be right, but you're a queer, so I'm ignoring your post. :D

Deporting criminal foreigners is part of the Prime Responsibility of a Government.

The exact opposite of a government exceeding it's authority.

"Jackbooted thugs"? What a load of bullshit.

OH, sorry, that was what a conservative organization called the NRA called Government agents back in the day.

Trade eh? What are we going to start magically exporting once your Messiah is elected that we’re not exporting now?
What are we magically exporting now...................JOBS.............oops............Now go bow to the exporting of jobs via TPP and Obama.............:ack-1:

You could be right, but you're a queer, so I'm ignoring your post. :D
Why did you train that cat to attack the toddler.............
:FIREdevil:

I think the focus is more protecting domestic manufacturing from unfair competition.

Forum List

Back