BLACKLISTED: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart....

Strange you don’t know for sure…since it is why you’re supporting this boob.

Details are for the small minded.

Dumbest statement ever.

Nope. We are setting new world records for largest trade deficits ever, year in and year out.

Any change is going to be for the good.

So you think a tariff on, lets say, laptops made in China will not hurt the American consumers at all?

Strawman. I did not say that a conflict over trade would be painless for America.

I said any change would be for the better. THis implies overall for the majority of Americans.

Any change would be for the better; in other words, you think things could not get worse….am I correct?

Strange you don’t know for sure…since it is why you’re supporting this boob.

Details are for the small minded.

Dumbest statement ever.

Nope. We are setting new world records for largest trade deficits ever, year in and year out.

Any change is going to be for the good.

So you think a tariff on, lets say, laptops made in China will not hurt the American consumers at all?
Picks an area were we probably wouldn't tariff for example............Funny the Unions have wanted to end the Free Trade Agreements but elect those who give even more............

You just can't fix stupid.

The unions would rather sell a few cars in Europe, Japan, China, etc… than zero cars. They would love it if we put tariffs on everyone but politicians have to see the whole chessboard, not just the automobile piece or the grain piece.

These primaries are chock full of delicious goodies. The "conservative's" are compiling a enemy list that support Trump and they are going to be forever banished from their little club :lol: :lol: :lol:

The annoying Amanda Carpenter got the ball rolling. Full story and list of everyone banished from the kingdom is here >>> Blacklisted: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart, O'Reilly, Christie Make GOP Smart Set's List of 'Ideological Hustlers' - Breitbart

Playing the victim has never been more in-style than it is in 2016 for the GOP.

That being said, alleged conservatives are going to have some explaining to do when Trump loses in November. Once the dust settles and they start talking about “conservative” principles once more…they will have no credibility with their viewers (or at least shouldn’t).

It's a great card to play.

After Trump loses in November, they'll be able to say "We lost because we didn't nominate a conservative."

These primaries are chock full of delicious goodies. The "conservative's" are compiling a enemy list that support Trump and they are going to be forever banished from their little club :lol: :lol: :lol:

The annoying Amanda Carpenter got the ball rolling. Full story and list of everyone banished from the kingdom is here >>> Blacklisted: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart, O'Reilly, Christie Make GOP Smart Set's List of 'Ideological Hustlers' - Breitbart

That being said, alleged conservatives are going to have some explaining to do when Trump loses in November. Once the dust settles and they start talking about “conservative” principles once more…they will have no credibility with their viewers (or at least shouldn’t).

Thanks for sharing what you think conservatives listeners of various conservative personalities should think.

I support Trump for his issues.

The fact that his victory would crush your hopes and dreams is just a bonus.

I’ve been told what they think.

Small government…right? Yet he is going to “strengthen the military” which means expanding it to everyone except the excuse you’ll now make that “he didn’t mean that”….and by having to increase the number of ICE jackbooted thugs to raid the houses of nannies and gardeners and send them a-packing.

Trump seems to be pro gay marriage. Conservatives were against that when the ruling came down from the SCOTUS last year.
Now they are for it? Who knew?

Trump seems to be okay with funding PP. Now the Conservatives are for it? Who knew?

Also, not reforming entitlements, which conservatives pushed for 40 years, is now "conservative."

Big increases in taxes, higher inflation, and restriction of consumer choice, too.

Thanks for sharing what you think conservatives listeners of various conservative personalities should think.

Small government…right? Yet he is going to “strengthen the military” which means expanding it to everyone except the excuse you’ll now make that “he didn’t mean that”….and by having to increase the number of ICE jackbooted thugs to raid the houses of nannies and gardeners and send them a-packing.
I love how a libturd still doesn't understand economics 101.

I need a scorecard.

This is all very confusing.

Maybe you guys could wear uniforms.
This is what happens when Libertarians/Independents/Conservatives/Republicans/Democrats get behind a candidate. No one or nothing can stop it or make sense of it.

Trump seems to be pro gay marriage. Conservatives were against that when the ruling came down from the SCOTUS last year.
Now they are for it? Who knew?

Trump seems to be okay with funding PP. Now the Conservatives are for it? Who knew?

Immigration and Trade and to a lesser extent not screwing around with Russia.

Those are the policies that supercharged Trump's campaign.

On each of them he has the position that best benefits America.

That is what Trump's candidacy is about.

Trade eh? What are we going to start magically exporting once your Messiah is elected that we’re not exporting now?

I think the focus is more protecting domestic manufacturing from unfair competition.

Most of the offshoring happened under Bush.

True story.

But Trump's supporters are sadly mistaken if they think a global trade war will be good for the economy and bring manufacturing jobs back. Those jobs are gone forever.

First class of economics 101 - tariffs destroy wealth and are bad for the economy.

First class of economics 101 - tariffs destroy wealth and are bad for the economy.
And the VAT by Cruz which he still says isn't a VAT but it is will just be dandy. Both Consumption taxes and are still used in Free Trade today. It isn't really Free.

I need a scorecard.

This is all very confusing.

Maybe you guys could wear uniforms.

The Democrats are going to go into this election more or less behind Hillary.

The Republicans are going into this election tearing themselves apart over a nominee who is receiving the highest negatives ever recorded in polling history.

And the VAT by Cruz which he still says isn't a VAT but it is will just be dandy. Both Consumption taxes and are still used in Free Trade today. It isn't really Free.

A VAT is far, far better than a tariff.

Tariffs distort resource allocation, a VAT does not.

That's economics 201.

they are? hmmmmmmmmm prove it.

That's economics 201.
And yet it was the primary source of federal revenue before 1913.

His 16% on all goods and services serves the people how...............Perhaps if you like having the hidden tax in the price of a $30,000 car.......Making it now 34,800.............Please tell the people paying it I'm sure they will give you a kiss.

That's economics 201.
and how do you figure that? A tax is a tax is a tax.

That's economics 201.
And yet it was the primary source of federal revenue before 1913.

His 16% on all goods and services serves the people how...............Perhaps if you like having the hidden tax in the price of a $30,000 car.......Making it now 34,800.............Please tell the people paying it I'm sure they will give you a kiss.
so boils down to do you want manufacturing back here or not. It's that simple. Unless of course someone knows how to make it as cheap as using child labor in china.

Take an Econ 101 class.

Take an Econ 101 class.
Stay in China and Mexico the next time your business moves out of country. You can come back in but it'll cost you...........of course it will cost the customer as well..........but maybe mom and pop will beat your ass in the local shop.

Forum List

Back