BLACKLISTED: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart....

I’ve been told what they think.

Small government…right? Yet he is going to “strengthen the military” which means expanding it to everyone except the excuse you’ll now make that “he didn’t mean that”….and by having to increase the number of ICE jackbooted thugs to raid the houses of nannies and gardeners and send them a-packing.
I love how a libturd still doesn't understand economics 101.

First class of economics 101 - tariffs destroy wealth and are bad for the economy.
And the VAT by Cruz which he still says isn't a VAT but it is will just be dandy. Both Consumption taxes and are still used in Free Trade today. It isn't really Free.

A VAT is far, far better than a tariff.

Tariffs distort resource allocation, a VAT does not.

That's economics 201.
And yet it was the primary source of federal revenue before 1913.

His 16% on all goods and services serves the people how...............Perhaps if you like having the hidden tax in the price of a $30,000 car.......Making it now 34,800.............Please tell the people paying it I'm sure they will give you a kiss.

That tariffs were the primary source of revenue prior 100 years ago doesn't mean anything. We know much more about how economies work today than we did in the 19th century. It's an odd argument to make.

Consumption and VAT taxes are generally preferred to tariffs because they don't discriminate and don't distort resource allocation. Tariffs on goods from Mexico and China implicitly subsidize industries and businesses that can't compete.

Many conservative economists have long advocated reducing income taxes and replacing them with a VAT. Liberals have opposed this because they believe this benefits the rich at the expense of the poor, i.e. liberals think it's worse for wealth redistribution.

First class of economics 101 - tariffs destroy wealth and are bad for the economy.
And the VAT by Cruz which he still says isn't a VAT but it is will just be dandy. Both Consumption taxes and are still used in Free Trade today. It isn't really Free.

That's economics 201.

His 16% on all goods and services serves the people how...............Perhaps if you like having the hidden tax in the price of a $30,000 car.......Making it now 34,800.............Please tell the people paying it I'm sure they will give you a kiss.

That tariffs were the primary source of revenue prior 100 years ago doesn't mean anything. We know much more about how economies work today than we did in the 19th century. It's an odd argument to make.

Consumption and VAT taxes are generally preferred to tariffs because they don't discriminate and don't distort resource allocation. Tariffs on goods from Mexico and China implicitly subsidize industries and businesses that can't compete.

Many conservative economists have long advocated reducing income taxes and replacing them with a VAT. Liberals have opposed this because they believe this benefits the rich at the expense of the poor, i.e. liberals think it's worse for wealth redistribution.
I believe in Fair Trade, They don't have our standards or rules there. They work for peanuts so the playing field isn't level and we lose MILLIONS OF JOBS................

Tell me when our country would be better off if we'd work for a few Taco's and get back to me.

I’ve been told what they think.

Small government…right? Yet he is going to “strengthen the military” which means expanding it to everyone except the excuse you’ll now make that “he didn’t mean that”….and by having to increase the number of ICE jackbooted thugs to raid the houses of nannies and gardeners and send them a-packing.

they are? hmmmmmmmmm prove it.

Take an Econ 101 class.
Stay in China and Mexico the next time your business moves out of country. You can come back in but it'll cost you...........of course it will cost the customer as well..........but maybe mom and pop will beat your ass in the local shop.

Non sequitur.

What a bizarre world it has become where "conservatives" argue for less economic freedom and higher taxes.

That's economics 201.

I believe in Fair Trade, They don't have our standards or rules there. They work for peanuts so the playing field isn't level and we lose MILLIONS OF JOBS................

Tell me when our country would be better off if we'd work for a few Taco's and get back to me.

"Fair trade" is what liberals ignorant of economics have argued for decades.

It's one reason why so many longtime conservatives are saying that Trump isn't a conservative. Conservatives support economic freedom, not using the government to engineer economic outcomes. Raising taxes to transfer wealth from one group to another - which is what tariffs do - is a liberal idea, not a conservative one.

That's economics 201.

It's one reason why so many longtime conservatives are saying that Trump isn't a conservative. Conservatives support economic freedom, not using the government to engineer economic outcomes. Raising taxes to transfer wealth from one group to another - which is what tariffs do - is a liberal idea, not a conservative one.
Like proposing a 16% tax on every thing we buy and every service rendered and then lying about it saying it isn't a VAT. One Consumption Tax may save jobs the other doesn't. Either way we pay more on those two options. If I'm gonna pay more I want the one that saves American Jobs.

Tell Mexico to raise their standards to ours if they want Free Trade if not pound sand.

The beavises in the Trump crowds cheering “fair trade” are perhaps the most gullible of the lot.

Material Exports from the US are almost entirely the result of heavy industry. Big mfg, Big Corn, etc.

US Exports To China Have Grown 294% Over The Past Decade

It’s disingenuous to say that trade doesn’t help everyone. It does to a degree. But it helps heavy industry almost exclusively. Heavy industry often is reliant upon other businesses so there are spin-offs but unless you’re geographically related to the HI experiencing the uptick, its effect on your pocketbook is minimal. Of course plants can always expand to meet demand.

The real canard is that if Navistar or Ford or GE were to get an order for more tractors, cars, or turbines ; they will call the plant in Des Moines or Orlando and order more tractors and combines. No, they will have them built where it is most advantageous…where labor is cheaper and that isn’t here.

Agriculture (on the other hand) is pretty much a fortress that can’t be outsourced. Pistachios can’t grow in Ireland or Istanbul.

But seeing these idiots cheer has nothing to do with trade. Perhaps I’m giving them too much credit (which I thought would be impossible) but I think, possibly, they are smart enough to know that they are not going to see much of a change if every trade deal were to be re-written tomorrow…. What they are cheering is that some guy in China or Japan or some Euro dude will be told to “stick it” supposedly.

These primaries are chock full of delicious goodies. The "conservative's" are compiling a enemy list that support Trump and they are going to be forever banished from their little club :lol: :lol: :lol:

The annoying Amanda Carpenter got the ball rolling. Full story and list of everyone banished from the kingdom is here >>> Blacklisted: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart, O'Reilly, Christie Make GOP Smart Set's List of 'Ideological Hustlers' - Breitbart

or maybe they'e "ideological hucksters". we know drudge, hannity carson and breitbart are for sure.

That's economics 201.

Like proposing a 16% tax on every thing we buy and every service rendered and then lying about it saying it isn't a VAT. One Consumption Tax may save jobs the other doesn't. Either way we pay more on those two options. If I'm gonna pay more I want the one that saves American Jobs.

Tell Mexico to raise their standards to ours if they want Free Trade if not pound sand.

The beavises in the Trump crowds cheering “fair trade” are perhaps the most gullible of the lot.

Material Exports from the US are almost entirely the result of heavy industry. Big mfg, Big Corn, etc.

It’s disingenuous to say that trade doesn’t help everyone. It does to a degree. But it helps heavy industry almost exclusively. Heavy industry often is reliant upon other businesses so there are spin-offs but unless you’re geographically related to the HI experiencing the uptick, its effect on your pocketbook is minimal. Of course plants can always expand to meet demand.

The real canard is that if Navistar or Ford or GE were to get an order for more tractors, cars, or turbines ; they will call the plant in Des Moines or Orlando and order more tractors and combines. No, they will have them built where it is most advantageous…where labor is cheaper and that isn’t here.

Agriculture (on the other hand) is pretty much a fortress that can’t be outsourced. Pistachios can’t grow in Ireland or Istanbul.

But seeing these idiots cheer has nothing to do with trade. Perhaps I’m giving them too much credit (which I thought would be impossible) but I think, possibly, they are smart enough to know that they are not going to see much of a change if every trade deal were to be re-written tomorrow…. What they are cheering is that some guy in China or Japan or some Euro dude will be told to “stick it” supposedly.
imrs.php

Great Graph if it's a ski resort.

Graph posted.........at what costs............and if it's so great then why is the deficit so large.

imrs.php

And what is The Don going to do to rectify that? Oh yeah, tariff goods, drive the costs of what we buy upward and maybe once a Ford Fiesta costs $75,000, they may consider making them in the US again….perhaps.

13 Domestic Cars Made Almost Entirely Overseas

Meanwhile, ironically, Toyotas are made in Texas, Hyundais are made in Mississippi and Georgia if I recall, Mercedes are made in Alabama.

When you have a consumer driven economy and wages are not raising, you have economic problems. Good thing Donald is for higher wages.

Oh wait:

Donald Trump said wages are 'too high' in his opening debate statement

Turns out he thinks you make too much money.

Never mind. He has nothing.

imrs.php

And what is The Don going to do to rectify that? Oh yeah, tariff goods, drive the costs of what we buy upward and maybe once a Ford Fiesta costs $75,000, they may consider making them in the US again….perhaps.

Meanwhile, ironically, Toyotas are made in Texas, Hyundais are made in Mississippi and Georgia if I recall, Mercedes are made in Alabama.

When you have a consumer driven economy and wages are not raising, you have economic problems. Good thing Donald is for higher wages.

Oh wait:

Show me where it costs that much for a Fiesta..............you are grasping at straws...........and even going completely against your normal party stance on Free Trade, unless you are up the establishments ass.

We've lost our asses over these agreements and more are leaving TPP goes through and it will Fuck millions of more Americans

That can only be considered good if you are making money off the lost jobs, or in the markets because our people are now getting the wonderful replacement jobs.

Do you want fries with that.....................

Welfare rolls increase.........pretty standard when you ship 6 million or more jobs away.

Graph posted.........at what costs............and if it's so great then why is the deficit so large.

Americans are addicted to cheap stuff. The top two retailers in the nation are discount chains. Generic Drugs make up 85% marketshare of pharmaceuticals sold. Discount brokers are all over the place. EBAY, Backpage, Craigslist, etc are viable websites for buying and selling. China is where they are made.

When was the last time you fixed a product that was cheap instead of just replacing it? I had a clock that was always running slower than other clocks. So I was late for a few appointments. It’s now in the garbage next to me and I’ll buy another one soon….likely from China via Target or Homegoods…as the last one was.

I’m curious though; if the tariff is such a simple idea and it will do what Mr. Trump has sold you on what it will do (he knows differently), why do you think the previous 4-5 Presidents haven’t done so?

Americans are addicted to cheap stuff. The top two retailers in the nation are discount chains. Generic Drugs make up 85% marketshare of pharmaceuticals sold. Discount brokers are all over the place. EBAY, Backpage, Craigslist, etc are viable websites for buying and selling. China is where they are made.

When was the last time you fixed a product that was cheap instead of just replacing it? I had a clock that was always running slower than other clocks. So I was late for a few appointments. It’s now in the garbage next to me and I’ll buy another one soon….likely from China via Target or Homegoods…as the last one was.

I’m curious though; if the tariff is such a simple idea and it will do what Mr. Trump has sold you on what it will do (he knows differently), why do you think the previous 4-5 Presidents haven’t done so?
I've been against Free Trade since NAFTA...........I said it sucked then and I say it sucks now. I haven't changed that position in 2 decades............None of them sold me on it. I bitched at them all................

Ross Perot was right..............and our companies keep leaving.

Do you want some fries with that...................order please..........that is what waits for our children..........Might as well elect Bernie and party while we finish the country off..............

imrs.php

Oh wait:

Show me where it costs that much for a Fiesta..............you are grasping at straws...........and even going completely against your normal party stance on Free Trade, unless you are up the establishments ass.
Yeah, that was some hyperbole…look it up in “The Art of the Deal”…Trump says to use it.

Once you slap tariffs on it, it will cost more to import them. $13,200 is the sticker price. A 50% tariff will jack it up to $19,800. Also keep in mind the profit of the dealer, financing over 60 months, etc… You’re looking at about 25K

Still waiting to hear what Mr. Trump will do….

imrs.php

Oh wait:

Yeah, that was some hyperbole…look it up in “The Art of the Deal”…Trump says to use it.

Once you slap tariffs on it, it will cost more to import them. $13,200 is the sticker price. A 50% tariff will jack it up to $19,800. Also keep in mind the profit of the dealer, financing over 60 months, etc… You’re looking at about 25K

Where did you come up with 50%.............did you pull it out of your ass. Who the hell said that would be the final deal. Before Free Trade countries sat down and negotiated deals.......win some lose some, but in the end it was one on one and finally deals were made.

Cruz wants to add 16% to the cost of everything..........the Tariff doesn't do that.

FInally, who the hell can live on the wages they pay in Mexico here. It guarantees our companies leave.

That's economics 201.

A VAT is better because it doesn't discriminate between winners and losers. A tariff does.

Tariffs save jobs in an old industry that can't compete and destroy jobs in new industries that drive future growth. Tariffs destroy jobs in the long run and make the country poorer. Economies have historically grown slower with higher tariffs, including the US, which had slower per capita GDP growth in the 19th century than in the 20th century.

This is capitalism. Tariffs throw sand into the gears of capitalism. Econ 101.

imrs.php

Oh wait:

Where did you come up with 50%.............did you pull it out of your ass. Who the hell said that would be the final deal. Before Free Trade countries sat down and negotiated deals.......win some lose some, but in the end it was one on one and finally deals were made.

Cruz wants to add 16% to the cost of everything..........the Tariff doesn't do that.

FInally, who the hell can live on the wages they pay in Mexico here. It guarantees our companies leave.

A 45% tariff on goods from China and Mexico would increase prices more than a VAT.

A 45% tariff would probably also cause the Dow to fall 3000-5000 points as investors would worry about trade wars and a retreat from globalization. A VAT would not.

Forum List

Back