BLACKLISTED: Drudge, Coulter, Hannity, Carson, Breitbart....

Thanks for sharing what you think conservatives listeners of various conservative personalities should think.

I support Trump for his issues.

The fact that his victory would crush your hopes and dreams is just a bonus.

I’ve been told what they think.

Small government…right? Yet he is going to “strengthen the military” which means expanding it to everyone except the excuse you’ll now make that “he didn’t mean that”….and by having to increase the number of ICE jackbooted thugs to raid the houses of nannies and gardeners and send them a-packing.

Trump seems to be pro gay marriage. Conservatives were against that when the ruling came down from the SCOTUS last year.
Now they are for it? Who knew?

Trump seems to be okay with funding PP. Now the Conservatives are for it? Who knew?

Immigration and Trade and to a lesser extent not screwing around with Russia.

Those are the policies that supercharged Trump's campaign.

On each of them he has the position that best benefits America.

That is what Trump's candidacy is about.

Trade eh? What are we going to start magically exporting once your Messiah is elected that we’re not exporting now?

I think the focus is more protecting domestic manufacturing from unfair competition.

Strange you don’t know for sure…since it is why you’re supporting this boob.

Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 2.38.26 PM.png

Amanda should add Wayne to the list :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’ve been told what they think.

Small government…right? Yet he is going to “strengthen the military” which means expanding it to everyone except the excuse you’ll now make that “he didn’t mean that”….and by having to increase the number of ICE jackbooted thugs to raid the houses of nannies and gardeners and send them a-packing.

Trump seems to be pro gay marriage. Conservatives were against that when the ruling came down from the SCOTUS last year.

Trump seems to be okay with funding PP. Now the Conservatives are for it? Who knew?

Trade eh? What are we going to start magically exporting once your Messiah is elected that we’re not exporting now?

I think the focus is more protecting domestic manufacturing from unfair competition.

Details are for the small minded.

Dumbest statement ever.

Dumbest statement ever.

Nope. We are setting new world records for largest trade deficits ever, year in and year out.

Any change is going to be for the good.

Trump needs to use the NSA to build a list of Progressive subversives like Starkey and Clayton

Dumbest statement ever.

Nope. We are setting new world records for largest trade deficits ever, year in and year out.

So you think a tariff on, lets say, laptops made in China will not hurt the American consumers at all?

Dumbest statement ever.

So you think a tariff on, lets say, laptops made in China will not hurt the American consumers at all?
Picks an area were we probably wouldn't tariff for example............Funny the Unions have wanted to end the Free Trade Agreements but elect those who give even more............

You just can't fix stupid.

The ghost of Joseph McCarthy lives. Find a picture, he looks like Ted Cruz.

Fascism on the rise in America, 2 years ago you wouldn't have believed it but how easily so many gravitate towards it. The New Bundist Movement. Luckily the armband design already exists.

Dumbest statement ever.

Strawman. I did not say that a conflict over trade would be painless for America.

I said any change would be for the better. THis implies overall for the majority of Americans.

Fascism on the rise in America, 2 years ago you wouldn't have believed it but how easily so many gravitate towards it. The New Bundist Movement. Luckily the armband design already exists.

There is nothing fascist about Trump's policies or actions.

Try to be less crazy. If you can.

Are you gonna blacklist me.........

OwA8Y.gif

I need a scorecard.

This is all very confusing.

Maybe you guys could wear uniforms.

There is nothing fascist about Trump's policies or actions.

Try to be less crazy. If you can.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back