Blacks are getting way more roles in Hollywood, but what about other minorities?

krichton

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2021
Has anyone else noticed a paradigm shift in how hollywood has been casting their tv shows? I've seen at least 3 tor 4 tv shows recently where at least half, if not most of the cast was black. It's good that more black actors are being represented in roles that they were likely passed over for previously, but hiring so many black actors presents another issue. From my viewpoint, they seem to just be concentrating on hiring blacks. What about other minorities like american indian, southeast asian, mexican/latinos and italians, etc? By virture of focusing on one minority to hire for additional roles they are actually becoming exclusionary to everyone else. That doesn't make sense to me. If they really want to be equal and fair, then every race should be represented on the cast.

Has anyone else noticed a paradigm shift in how hollywood has been casting their tv shows? I've seen at least 3 tor 4 tv shows recently where at least half, if not most of the cast was black. It's good that more black actors are being represented in roles that they were likely passed over for previously, but hiring so many black actors presents another issue. From my viewpoint, they seem to just be concentrating on hiring blacks. What about other minorities like american indian, southeast asian, mexican/latinos and italians, etc? By virture of focusing on one minority to hire for additional roles they are actually becoming exclusionary to everyone else. That doesn't make sense to me. If they really want to be equal and fair, then every race should be represented on the cast.
^ Translation: "I just really hate black people. Anybody else with me?"

Blacks are 12% of the population (down from 13% - how's that illegal immigration working out?) yet get about 90% of leading roles in movies and television.

Remember the old days when they matched the performer to the role?
^ Translation: "I hate black people even more."

Some people seem overly preoccupied with the skin color of people on TV programs and commercials. Gotta be more important things to worry about.

Some people seem overly preoccupied with the skin color of people on TV programs and commercials. Gotta be more important things to worry about.
For the sake of your credibility, link us to your posts that’ll prove you said the same shit when blacks and hispanics were crying about ‘equal representation’ in television.
We’ll stand by waiting patiently…..GO!

What? There are no other minorities....

Notice there are really no Asian actors.

Asians are the worst, just ask FDR who locked them up because of their race or ask Left wing colleges all around the US who try to deny access to Asians with a 4.0 average cuz there are simply too many of them and too smart than the favored minorities.

Also, Asians make more money than white folk but you hear no shouts that Asians are keeping whitey down. The fact that Asians do so well economically really pisses off the PC police, yet they continue to insist whitey is racist because they tend to earn more than blacks.

For the sake of your credibility, link us to your posts that’ll prove you said .....

For the sake of not wasting more bandwidth on your bullshit, go fuck yourself. What a lowlife scumbag like you considers "credible" could not possibly matter less.

For the sake of not wasting more bandwidth on your bullshit, go fuck yourself. What a lowlife scumbag like you considers "credible" could not possibly matter less.
Hahahaha…that’s exactly what I knew you’d say you lying sack of worthless dogshit….hahahaha

I hardly never watch a movie or TV series any more that has a Black lead or even a Black main co star. Anything with a queer gets turns off immediately.

A lot of other people are doing the same thing. Several Black lead productions have gone bust recently. More will follow.

However, this will not change. The filthy ass Limousine Libtards in Hollywood have mandated "diversity" so the stupidity will continue. Hell, a movie can't even be considered for an Academy award any more unless it is woke as shit.

Go woke, go broke.

Just as bad are the stupid Hollywood movies that are made to kiss the ass of the Chinese censors.

I hardly never watch a movie or TV series any more that has a Black lead or even a Black main co star. Anything with a queer gets turns off immediately.

A lot of other people are doing the same thing. Several Black lead productions have gone bust recently. More will follow.

However, this will not change. The filthy ass Limousine Libtards in Hollywood have mandated "diversity" so the stupidity will continue. Hell, a movie can't even be considered for an Academy award any more unless it is woke as shit.

Go woke, go broke.

Just as bad are the stupid Hollywood movies that are made to kiss the ass of the Chinese censors.
My favorite is The Equalizer....used to star an older white guy and now the Equalizer is Queen Latifah faking all the martial arts moves. What a joke!

I just watched Warrior (2 seasons on HBO MAX). Mostly Asians and whites. It takes place in 1880 San Fran so its a time period show. No real room for Latinos there. Maybe we should just watch the shows and enjoy them instead of looking at demographics?

Forum List

Back