Blacks are getting way more roles in Hollywood, but what about other minorities?

What a lowlife scumbag like you considers "credible" could not possibly matter less.
Hahaha…I’m pretty sure I own your punk ass…you follow me around like a lost puppy even though I verbally bitch-slap the living fuck out of you daily.

I just watched Warrior (2 seasons on HBO MAX). Mostly Asians and whites. It takes place in 1880 San Fran so its a time period show. No real room for Latinos there. Maybe we should just watch the shows and enjoy them instead of looking at demographics?
If its a good show I dont care what demographic is in it. But forcing in trannies, gay couples, lots of blacks to force the woke issue ruins the storyline for me.

My favorite is The Equalizer....used to star an older white guy and now the Equalizer is Queen Latifah faking all the martial arts moves. What a joke!

Without Remorse with John Clark being a Negro? LOL!

A Pickinny Annie?

A Wheel in Time is about 75% Negro or other minorities.

HBO did a series about the Iliad and Troy. Most of the characters were Negroes including Achilles.

It goes on and on.

Hollywood is sick in the mind.

I just watched Warrior (2 seasons on HBO MAX). Mostly Asians and whites. It takes place in 1880 San Fran so its a time period show. No real room for Latinos there. Maybe we should just watch the shows and enjoy them instead of looking at demographics?
Nah, stay angry, get even, play the same stupid fucking games they play, stay retaliatory as fuck…Good Americans have to be willing to get in the trenches, stay in the trenches and fight fire with fire.
The left must me smothered and eradicated.

Nah, stay angry, get even, play the same stupid fucking games they play, stay retaliatory as fuck…Good Americans have to be willing to get in the trenches, stay in the trenches and fight fire with fire.
The left must me smothered and eradicated.
My thing is that no one complains that the NBA is 85% black and the NFL is 70% black. We just pick and choose when we complain. Brick layers are 99% male and women aren’t crying sexism but in corporate America when they don’t get jobs they do. It’s annoying.

My thing is that no one complains that the NBA is 85% black and the NFL is 70% black. We just pick and choose when we complain. Brick layers are 99% male and women aren’t crying sexism but in corporate America when they don’t get jobs they do. It’s annoying.
But what if the NBA was suddenly replaced with 85% white guys? Or the NFL with 70% Mexicans? Its not complaining about the way things are, its taking notice when someone tries to slip changes into their propaganda scheme.

I'm pretty sure the make-up of the NBA is determined by ability to play basketball.

I'm pretty sure the make-up of the NBA is determined by ability to play basketball.
You mean like how actors are hired for their ability to act…oh wait, they’re hired for their skin color…kinda like how that filthy mutt whore VP we have now was hired for her kinda black vagina.

"Dark people"... you mean people who are deeply tanned or of the deep orange variety?
I‘m referring to ones that pack our prisons, burn down our cities, the ones that are criminal as fuck and suck the welfare tit for life….you know, those dark people.

I‘m referring to ones that pack our prisons, burn down our cities, the ones that are criminal as fuck and suck the welfare tit for life….you know, those dark people.
Again... not clear enough. I am sure there are a number of deeply tanned people in our prison system. Sure, some of the orange types have been able to dodge prison so far...

So, one more time... "Dark people"... you mean people who are deeply tanned or of the deep orange variety?

Again... not clear enough. I am sure there are a number of deeply tanned people in our prison system. Sure, some of the orange types have been able to dodge prison so far...

So, one more time... "Dark people"... you mean people who are deeply tanned or of the deep orange variety?
You know, the ones ‘smashin and grabbin‘ in high end retail stores in filthy blue shitholes, and breaking into our once great nation….the ones that hate whitey but NEED whitey’s cash….you know, those dark people.

You know, the ones ‘smashin and grabbin‘ in high end retail stores in filthy blue shitholes, and breaking into our once great nation….the ones that hate whitey but NEED whitey’s cash….you know, those dark people.
Yeah, you said that already. Are we talking about the ones that broke into our Capitol building looking to hang Pence? Don't you hate these deeply tanned idiots who go about bogusly claiming that the elections were stolen? Any chance to wreck havoc, amIright?

Or, are you talking about the terrorists that shoot up our schools, run people over with their vehicles, etc?

I hardly never watch a movie or TV series any more that has a Black lead or even a Black main co star. Anything with a queer gets turns off immediately.

A lot of other people are doing the same thing. Several Black lead productions have gone bust recently. More will follow.

However, this will not change. The filthy ass Limousine Libtards in Hollywood have mandated "diversity" so the stupidity will continue. Hell, a movie can't even be considered for an Academy award any more unless it is woke as shit.

Go woke, go broke.

Just as bad are the stupid Hollywood movies that are made to kiss the ass of the Chinese censors.
I rarely watch anything made from 2017 - current with a female lead for the same reason. Hollywood is incapable of writing strong women characters that are likeable.

Forum List

Back