Blacks are getting way more roles in Hollywood, but what about other minorities?

Conservatives never address arguments presented. The claim - “90% of leading roles are black” is a bullshit statistic. Look how quickly the conservative backs off when called out on the lie.
Blacks throw race out like candy.
Why do you never address the issue itself without race-baiting?

Whenever you make a claim....you need to be able to defend your claim with something better than "YOR A RACIST!!!"

I really don't care about "representation."

I don't want to see a black man play George Washinton - it's fucking stupid.

I don't want to see a white man play Martin Luther King - it's equally stupid.

Match the performer to the part.

Typical straw man. No historical figure has ever been played by someone with such a drastically different nationality. Give me an example of this actually happening. I'll wait patiently for all your examples.

Typical straw man. No historical figure has ever been played by someone with such a drastically different nationality. Give me an example of this actually happening. I'll wait patiently for all your examples.

Are you stupid?

{At risk of stating the obvious, the actual founding fathers were white, while Hamilton reimagines them as men of color, with the roles of Hamilton, Aaron Burr, Thomas Jefferson and more played by Black and Latinx actors. Miranda has described this central innovation as "a way of pulling you into the story and allowing you to leave whatever cultural baggage you have about the founding fathers at the door. We're telling the story of old, dead white men but we're using actors of color, and that makes the story more immediate and more accessible to a contemporary audience."}

You must be a democrat

Forum List

Back