Blacks are more often criminal is just a myth. Whites account for most violent crimes by over 2:1

we had one white nut go shoot up an entire school. that one white idiot is almost unavoidable and tragic of course but it's a lot different when one nut kills 30 people vs 10 people who killed 30 people in a night.

And percentage has to matter. If 2 of 10 are black and whites have 3 criminals and blacks have 1 criminal that's 50% for blacks and whites 3 criminals and 5 innocents.

Last edited:
uh, there's 5x as many white guys as black guys, dude, and that's if you DONT count Hispanics as "white", as your stats probably DO. your cited case is different all right. One pos vs 30 pos.

SUCK THIS you Math ILLITERATE.
You didn't even mention the percents of the overall populations they are, DUH!
Whites also commit more crimes than Sikhs. Doh!

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
Homicide

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending RATE for Blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites (per 100,000), and the victim rate 6 times higher (per 100,000).
Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[33][34][35]

Robbery
According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, the black arrest Rate for robbery was 8.55x higher than whites, and blacks were 16 times more likely to be incarcerated for robbery than non-Hispanic whites. Robberies with White Victims and Black Offenders were more than 12x more Common than the Reverse.[38][39]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This string A Race-Baiting Upside-down cake: Exponentially Higher Black Crime and Murder Rates.
ergo, the Best single indicator of an area's Crime rate Is Race.

`
It's even WORSE than you state. Blacks are only about 12% of the population.
"Race and Ethnicity"

Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
my black friend in another thread just said that if a white guy walked in the wrong neighborhood Oakland he would get his ass kicked. I'm assuming mugged robbed possibly murdered. can you tell me any white neighborhoods in America that a black man would have that happen to them if they walked through?
Take your pick. Theres thousands of white areas where Black people would be killed. Black people have learned to avoid those areas and the dynamic is a little different. White people nowadays are scary so they only do their dirt with the cover of darkness. They know this generation of Black people are not the like the generation that just stepped off the sidewalk for white people.

Sundown town - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yep. Libs and blacks pretending that nothing has changed since the 50s

THe Civil Rights movement, AA, all of it, wasted effort.

Diversity, multiculturalism, all nonsense, this is the reality. These assholes will never let a grievance die, and indeed will be looking for old ones or made up ones to gin up.
I know nothing of substance has changed since the 50's. I went through one of those sundown towns in the 90's Oregon is full of them.
if there are towns like that I apologize for being wrong. just I heard you say in that other thread that's a white person better not get lost in Oakland and I thought how much b******* that is that there are places like that in America. I know back during the civil rights movement it was dangerous to be black in the south but I thought that ended?
Thats correct. A white person in the wrong part of Oakland can wind up missing. Extreme poverty and resentment causes that. Yes there are plenty of towns like that where whites due to racism will kill Black people Bakersfield CA was like that for a long time. Havent been there in a while. Oregon and Washington have lots of towns as well where you better not get caught there after the sun goes down.

Lets see there are 6 white people for every black person in America. Yet blacks account for 1/3 the crime. To be equal you would need 6 whites committing crimes for every black. Instead you have 2 whites to every black. The only way that equals whites committing more crimes per capita is if whites were on 24percent of the population not 70 percent. But then you retards arguing otherwise know that and are either immensely ignorant or purposefully lying. Which is it?
There is a 3rd option. You are a fucking retard.
Per capita blacks commit crimes at a MUCH higher percent then whites do including poor whites. You know it, I know it and most of your left wing friends claiming otherwise know it. You are all LIARS. I would say you are ignorant but that would shame ignorant people everywhere. Once again 6 times as many whites as blacks would require 6 times as many whites committing crimes as blacks to equal the rate. with only 2 per it is a MUCH smaller percent. Why is it blacks are so much into crime? The chance a black person will commit a crime is much higher then chance a white person will. Your on figures PROVE it.
Per capita most whites have no reason to commit crime. The problem is no one is talking per capita. You just through that in because it shows whites make up the vast amount of criminals by a 2:1 margin. You white boys always try that deflection to explain your criminality. Explain why you per capita have less of a reason to commit crimes but actually commit more crimes than anyone else. This should be interesting.

uh, there's 5x as many white guys as black guys, dude, and that's if you DONT count Hispanics as "white", as your stats probably DO. your cited case is different all right. One pos vs 30 pos.
You still arent making sense. Why are whites criminals when whites make more money and have more opportunity to things legally?

Lets see there are 6 white people for every black person in America. Yet blacks account for 1/3 the crime. To be equal you would need 6 whites committing crimes for every black. Instead you have 2 whites to every black. The only way that equals whites committing more crimes per capita is if whites were on 24percent of the population not 70 percent. But then you retards arguing otherwise know that and are either immensely ignorant or purposefully lying. Which is it?
Per capita blacks commit crimes at a MUCH higher percent then whites do including poor whites. You know it, I know it and most of your left wing friends claiming otherwise know it. You are all LIARS. I would say you are ignorant but that would shame ignorant people everywhere. Once again 6 times as many whites as blacks would require 6 times as many whites committing crimes as blacks to equal the rate. with only 2 per it is a MUCH smaller percent. Why is it blacks are so much into crime? The chance a black person will commit a crime is much higher then chance a white person will. Your on figures PROVE it.
Per capita most whites have no reason to commit crime. The problem is no one is talking per capita. You just through that in because it shows whites make up the vast amount of criminals by a 2:1 margin. You white boys always try that deflection to explain your criminality. Explain why you per capita have less of a reason to commit crimes but actually commit more crimes than anyone else. This should be interesting.
all I know is that its safe everywhere you go in Metro Detroit but not safe in Detroit what is the factor? Black people. No I won't argue with you why they are so violent but you can't have it both ways. You know 20 percent of our population is the majority of our crime or if they're not the majority they represent weigh more than their share

how do you explain I live in Metro Detroit every morning I wake up to a murder or multiple murders in Detroit and only very occasionally do we hear anything that happens in the white suburbs.?

Now it is fair to say the poor and blacks and sentenced more severely, and that does need to be addressed by the criminal justice system.
Most likely a big factor for that disparity is the fact that a convict's previous criminal record is taken into account when they are sentenced. Especially in states that have three strike laws on the books.

how do you explain I live in Metro Detroit every morning I wake up to a murder or multiple murders in Detroit and only very occasionally do we hear anything that happens in the white suburbs.?
You didnt answer my question. If you answer it you will find the answer to your question.

Using your logic Asschaps there are more poor white people then blacks so why aren't they all criminals?

He doesn't. He denies and obfuscates the issue.

He doesn't have the moral courage to face the truth.

Using your logic Asschaps there are more poor white people then blacks so why aren't they all criminals?
They have white privilege. All they have to do is get off their asses and they know it. Black criminals have no such hope.

FBI Table 43

"TOTAL 9,390,473 (whites)6,502,919 (blacks)2,640,067"

Suck it. :)

I assume you're factoring in unequal enforcement of nonviolent crime, unequal prosecution and unequal police activity in each community, right?

then I assume you took iinto consideration that when a kid is put into the system for say, marijuana, (which most white suburban teens do/sell in equal numbers but don't get tossed for) you're keeping them out of college, out of the job market and in many cases, even out of their own families (since if you live in public housing and get convicted of a crime, your family can be given the choice to exclude you or be evicted (unlike the nice white suburban pothead who the cops don't prosecute because he/she comes from a "good family".

oh wait... you didn't factor in those things?

They have white privilege. All they have to do is get off their asses and they know it. Black criminals have no such hope.

Please explain all the middle class or better blacks I know then, please?

Rhetorical question. I know you have no answer.
What do you mean by explain? They exist regardless of white monkeys like you having anxiety attacks over it. What does that have to do with Blacks in poverty?

What do you mean by explain? They exist regardless of white monkeys like you having anxiety attacks over it. What does that have to do with Blacks in poverty?

the reality is that crime is generally a function of poverty, not race.

the reality is that crime is generally a function of poverty, not race.

Link? And also provide data that sorts out crime stats by race and poverty. Otherwise....just so much of the usual libtard bullshit.

If some blacks can succeed, than your claim that black criminals have no hope is revealed to be bullshit.

I have no anxiety over middle class (or better) blacks. That was one of the most dishonest statements you have ever made, and Lord knows that is a HIGH BAR.

And of course, you know all of this, you are just being dishonest in order to avoid admitting the truth.

Forum List

Back