blacks changing history again

And whoever is enslaving anyone in Africa today will not be having monuments, military bases and schools in the US named after them..

But for some reason, you think yesterday's enslavers deserve such praise? Why?
I judge people based on their time period, like a rational human being. There are MANY great men all throughout human history who owned slaves. Owning slaves doesnt make them any less great.

Anyway, back to our actual discussion. What do you have to say about your demonization of white people who have nothing to do with slavery?

And how is what Africans are doing relevant to Americans addressing the history of this country?
Are you referring to the current topic about the African slave trade? Doesnt the answer to your question seem rather obvious? :laugh:

Are you referring to the current topic about the African slave trade? Doesnt the answer to your question seem rather obvious? :laugh:
The topic was American slavery and you tried and failed with an obvious whataboutism to give cover for piece of shit slavers in America. You should look around at all the slavers getting canceled in this society and maybe rethink your strategy. 😄

I judge people based on their time period, like a rational human being. There are MANY great men all throughout human history who owned slaves. Owning slaves doesnt make them any less great.

Anyway, back to our actual discussion. What do you have to say about your demonization of white people who have nothing to do with slavery?
I don't recall random white people being demonized for slavery

What I do recall is weird ass neo-Confederates claiming as such..

When this woman took down the Confederate flag in her state as governor, do you feel like she demonized you?
h0c00i2y1nj51[1].jpg

Why are you such a weak bitch?? How is it that other white people had no problem fighting against the Confederacy of the past and the Neo-Confederates of today? And the only ones whining about it are the same folks who would have had no problem with enslaving others if they were alive back then...

You keep trying to give a pass to folks who owned slaves as "it was cool for the time" -- and keep ignoring the people who were ABOLITIONISTS at that time...those people should be MORE PRAISED for being right at a time when you claim it was perfectly OK to own other human beings, torture them, murder them ,rape them, sell off the children, etc...makes all that "freedom talk" sound like bullshit to me

The topic was American slavery and you tried and failed with an obvious whataboutism to give cover for piece of shit slavers in America. You should look around at all the slavers getting canceled in this society and maybe rethink your strategy. 😄
Um, no. You guys are trying to make it sound like whites were responsible for slavery, when in fact it wouldnt have even been possible without African kings selling the slaves in their markets. You can try to dance around all you want, but you arent going to escape the truth.

When this woman took down the Confederate flag in her state as governor, do you feel like she demonized you?
View attachment 726838

Why are you such a weak bitch?? How is it that other white people had no problem fighting against the Confederacy of the past and the Neo-Confederates of today? And the only ones whining about it are the same folks who would have had no problem with enslaving others if they were alive back then...

You keep trying to give a pass to folks who owned slaves as "it was cool for the time" -- and keep ignoring the people who were ABOLITIONISTS at that time...those people should be MORE PRAISED for being right at a time when you claim it was perfectly OK to own other human beings, raped them, sell off the children, etc...
Ignoring the reality of that time period is dumb and i will have no part of it. Franklin will be forever beloved whether you like it or not. No one gives a shit if he owned slaves.

Um, no. You guys are trying to make it sound like whites were responsible for slavery, when in fact it wouldnt have even been possible without African kings selling the slaves in their markets. You can try to dance around all you want, but you arent going to escape the truth.
Are the white people who participated in slavery not responsible for their own actions?

No, your fragile insecurity is doing that...

Again, the folks who are rightfully denouncing the Confederacy are white folks..

the only people claiming that "all white folks are responsible for slavery" are the morons who love defending slavery

Ignoring the reality of that time period is dumb and i will have no part of it. Franklin will be forever beloved whether you like it or not. No one gives a shit if he owned slaves.
You cucks are so hilariously insecure. Franklin will be loved forever! :laughing0301: That's some funny shit man.

Unless Franklin decided to wage war against his own country because he didn't want to be prevented from owning slaves...

But Franklin didn't do that...the Confederacy did....why do you keep dodging like a bitch?

Are the white people who participated in slavery not responsible for their own actions?
Of course they are, but they are the only ones you people ever talk about. Every single time you blame white people. No mention about the Africans who enslaved them, nor anything to say about the Africans who sold them, ever.

View attachment 726838

You keep trying to give a pass to folks who owned slaves as "it was cool for the time" -- and keep ignoring the people who were ABOLITIONISTS at that time...those people should be MORE PRAISED for being right at a time when you claim it was perfectly OK to own other human beings, torture them, murder them ,rape them, sell off the children, etc...makes all that "freedom talk" sound like bullshit to me
you done with your fairy tell now?

Unless Franklin decided to wage war against his own country because he didn't want to be prevented from owning slaves...

But Franklin didn't do that...the Confederacy did....why do you keep dodging like a bitch?
I dont care about the confederacy anymore than i care about long dead slaves. Its an interesting historical footnote, nothing more.

Forum List

Back