blacks changing history again

I dont care about the confederacy anymore than i care about long dead slaves. Its an interesting historical footnote, nothing more.
Says the person who spent the last 283782737372 comments whining about traitors not being glorified enough and simping for slave traders from 150 years ago....you are clown..shut yo goofy ass up

Says the person who spent the last 283782737372 comments whining about traitors not being glorified enough and simping for slave traders from 150 years ago....you are clown..shut yo goofy ass up
I dont recall any that. Lets get link.

Every single person knows who is. His contribution to the world is that great.
Yes, his contributions were great....none of them were centered on slaving or maintaining the institution of slavery by waging war against your own country to do it.

Why is this such a hard distinction to grasp?

Why did they secede?

Did any of the states like write that down, like perhaps, made like a declaration and stuff?

That could tell us a lot about how "noble" their cause was....unless of course, their cause was slavery....but that is definitely not a noble reason to secede...so I just know none of them would be dumb enough to state that in their secession declarations...right?

The 'noble cause' was slavery. South Carolina's Declaration of Secession was as clear as a bell, with slavery laid out in the second paragraph as the 'constitutional obligation' that had been deliberately refused.

I've heard conservatives offer 'states rights' as the reason. But that's dogshit. No State has any right. States have POWERS. Only people have rights.

The South murdered hundreds of thousands of Americans to preserve the POWER of the State to strip PEOPLE of all of their rights so those people could be turned into property.

That was the 'noble cause'.

Why would anyone want the names of traitors who murdered Americans to be on a school?

Last edited:
Whenever someone says "but (insert country here) had slaves too" -- you are simping for slavery....period...

I never see you morons justifying the holocaust by saying "but but there were other holocausts too"

You are a clown....
because you people keep blaming it for all your bad deads just like white ghost you blame for your crimes.

The 'noble cause' was slavery. South Carolina's Declaration of Secession was as clear as a bell, with slavery laid out in the second paragraph as the 'constitutional obligation' that had been deliberately refused.

I've heard conservatives offer 'states rights' as the reason. But that's dogshit. No State has any right. States have POWERS. Only people have rights.

The South murdered hundreds of thousands of Americans to preserve the POWER of the State to strip PEOPLE of all of their rights so those people could be turned into property.

That was the 'noble cause'.

Why would anyone want the names of traitors who murdered Americans to be on a school?
slavery was already her before we were a country and nothing in constitution says anything about it. matter of are fourth fathers wert against it but afraid to stop but kept writing there opossitions to it.

slavery was already her before we were a country and nothing in constitution says anything about it. matter of are fourth fathers wert against it but afraid to stop but kept writing there opossitions to it.

Indeed. And the South murdered hundreds of thousands of Americans to PRESERVE it, to preserve the power of the State to strip actual people of every right so they could be turned into property.

They committed treason and were traitors to the United States.....all to strip people of their rights.

Why would we want the names of murderous traitors on our schools? It makes as much sense as Adolph Eichmann Elementary in Germany.

They are trying to erase the civil war. Without that they would still be in chains picking cotton. The narrow minded ness of black knows no bounds.
Just like the Taliban destroying history.

Enabled by stupid weak pathetic woke White Guilt pukes. The scum of America.

Moon Bats don't know anymore about History than they know about Economics, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

We didn't fight the worst fucking war in our history over African slavery. Your strawmanning is an insult to morons.

It doesn't matter to you that we had slavery as a nation for less than 100;years while it existed EVERYWHERE ELSE..

You're applying your self-righteous standards to a long dead culture -- at least here. But you don't give a damn a out people alive TODAY living in slavery.

You are why I despise everything about the AMERICA HATING LEFT.

Just like the Taliban destroying history.

Enabled by stupid weak pathetic woke White Guilt pukes. The scum of America.

Moon Bats don't know anymore about History than they know about Economics, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Taking the name of murderous traitors off our schools no more 'destroys history' that refusing to name a school after Adolph Hitler in Germany.

You don't need to celebrate murderous traitors to remember them. You can condemn them and remember them just as well.

Only in the bucktoothed portions of the South do we still have these traitors.
Your contemplating t for this country is duly noted.
Normal people would celebrate how quickly this nation moved on from slavery

Let me guess. You're a darkie who came here from one of the countries who still allows slavery

Taking the name of murderous traitors off our schools no more 'destroys history' that refusing to name a school after Adolph Hitler in Germany.

You don't need to celebrate murderous traitors to remember them. You can condemn them and remember them just as well.
The traitors are the shithead Libtards that change history for their filthy ass wokeness.

Forum List

Back