blacks cheer when blacks kill

Unrelated, but on my mind (knock out game reminded me) - the other day some African American approached a lady getting into her car and demanded her purse at gun point. She refused to hand it over so he knocked her out cold (with the gun) and took it anyway. (She's damn lucky he didn't shoot her.) This shit happened at 1pm at the Northway Mall o_O I've mentioned this mall before, stated that I flat out wouldn't go there past 4pm (even with my bodyguard) because it's a scummy place. My instincts are good there. My husband warned me not to go there yesterday, I'd been planning to go to the craft store in there and my bodyguard is on vacation for his son's birthday.

in the video you can clearly see the black man is no threat and trying to leave--get away
he is not attacking at all
the black man that BEAT him has no evidence he committed a crime
he BEAT him to death!! not self defense at all

and the crowd CHEERS him
Bronx man fatally beats would-be rapist who attacked his wife

but when a black man is shot while ATTACKING a cop the blacks go CRAZY ..?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
when a black man--who has a GUN--resist arrest and is shot--the blacks go CRAZY..?????!!!!!!!!!

this shows the black thinking....ok for a black to kill a defenseless, HARMLESS black man--but not ok for the cops to kill a DANGEROUS criminal

The rapist was still there twenty minutes later? Was he trying to get in the apartment that whole time?

NOt clear the man was still a threat? He had twenty minutes to leave.!

Fuck that shit. Unless the husband got the wrong guy, or the wife was lying, I hope the husband does not get time.

You come home and some half naked would be rapist is hanging around your apartment trying to get in to get at your wife, and I'm all for giving you the benefit of the doubt regardless of the skin color of anyone and everyone involved.

did you watch the video??!!
he did NOT catch the man in the apartment--the suspect was walking down the hall
the husband had no evidence at all a crime was committed at that time
the suspect ran into an elevator and was going AWAY from the husband--unarmed
the suspect did NOT attack the killer
the suspect was NOT resisting arrest
see post # 11

Yeah, I got that. If I was a lawyer, I would be sure to point out that the rapist who is leaving could be considered to be not a danger.

As I am NOT a lawyer, and have a soul, my sympathy is for the husband of the victim, not the rapist.

That's why I gave up. I have no sympathy, empathy or compassion for any of the savages.
Only for savages like Zimmerman and cops shooting unarmed "savages" in the streets, we got that long ago.
He shot him because a black savage was trying to kill him. Black savages had him tired and a jury found him not guilty. You oughta meet you a black savage. If you survive, post it here.

View attachment 153934

Above is a post crime image of poor Mr. Martin, who has been crime free for years now.
Oh how we worship the power of the state in the land of the fwee and home of the bwave.
Not in the Zimmerman-Martin case, it was a private citizen protecting himself from an attacker. You can think what you will about Zimmerman, but in that situation he was in the right. Gubmint or no gubmint.

That's why I gave up. I have no sympathy, empathy or compassion for any of the savages.
Only for savages like Zimmerman and cops shooting unarmed "savages" in the streets, we got that long ago.
He shot him because a black savage was trying to kill him. Black savages had him tired and a jury found him not guilty. You oughta meet you a black savage. If you survive, post it here.

View attachment 153934

Above is a post crime image of poor Mr. Martin, who has been crime free for years now.
Oh how we worship the power of the state in the land of the fwee and home of the bwave.
Not in the Zimmerman-Martin case, it was a private citizen protecting himself from an attacker. You can think what you will about Zimmerman, but in that situation he was in the right. Gubmint or no gubmint.
And now, for whatever reason, Martin has turned over a new leaf and has stopped assaulting people. Perhaps it's another application of the "Mike Brown" effect.

View attachment 153934

And now, for whatever reason, Martin has turned over a new leaf and has stopped assaulting people.
Now you're just trying to melt the snowflakes. Lol

Unrelated, but on my mind (knock out game reminded me) - the other day some African American approached a lady getting into her car and demanded her purse at gun point. She refused to hand it over so he knocked her out cold (with the gun) and took it anyway. (She's damn lucky he didn't shoot her.) This shit happened at 1pm at the Northway Mall o_O I've mentioned this mall before, stated that I flat out wouldn't go there past 4pm (even with my bodyguard) because it's a scummy place. My instincts are good there. My husband warned me not to go there yesterday, I'd been planning to go to the craft store in there and my bodyguard is on vacation for his son's birthday.
yes, ..1pm....a lot of this stuff happens in broad daylight ....goes to show you how desperate and dangerous those people can be

yes, ..1pm....a lot of this stuff happens in broad daylight ....goes to show you how desperate and dangerous those people can be

mmm yeah admittedly I do forget that the lower 48 is a whole 'nother country from Alaska... Up here that's not common, in fact our police chief recently got a dressing down for making the offhand comment that, if you're not doing drugs or running around in the middle of the night, Anchorage is a safe place - Though he was yelled at not for saying crime doesn't happen all the time, rather he was yelled at because we demand the city be safe at //all// hours. They don't call this the land of the midnight sun for no reason, we citizens should be able to take our kids to the parks anywhere in town without worrying about criminals mugging us. Lock the fuckers up, throw them out of the state, frankly, we don't particularly care what you do with them - just keep them out of our way or we'll shoot them. That's Alaska mentality. heh

in the video you can clearly see the black man is no threat and trying to leave--get away

and the crowd CHEERS him

but when a black man is shot while ATTACKING a cop the blacks go CRAZY ..?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
when a black man--who has a GUN--resist arrest and is shot--the blacks go CRAZY..?????!!!!!!!!!

this shows the black thinking....ok for a black to kill a defenseless, HARMLESS black man--but not ok for the cops to kill a DANGEROUS criminal

please also see post # 10 and 11

So??? There's 360000000 people here.
Don't care about thetennesse white boy who dismembered his parents?

lol... I'm sitting here trying to think of the crime that happens during the daytime up here and it's shit like; "There's a black bear running through downtown terrifying the tourists," and "a couple of natives just took down a bull moose in the park with a machete and are eating it" hahahaha Yep, whole 'nother country...

View attachment 153934

Running away is your forte, is it not?
Looks like you are uneducated white boy who hasn't the balls to quote what he really thinks, Obama an uppity nixxer.
You don't even know the def of liberal, just spout.
No Latin in kindergarten?
Liber, free, for the individual and small gov.
You go around in life with such ignorance?

View attachment 153934

And how many black savages (dead giveaway for racist and zero Ed) have you fought off brave boy?
Hilarious

View attachment 153934

And how many black savages (dead giveaway for racist and zero Ed) have you fought off brave boy?
Hilarious
Only three, race baiter. How many do I have to fight in order to be educated and not a racist? lol! You guys all sing the same song. Tell the truth about the problems with many blacks today and all you do is call "stupid racist". Well bub, It ain't stupid or racist to tell the truth, unless your a regressive lib.

View attachment 153934

Running away is your forte, is it not?
Looks like you are uneducated white boy who hasn't the balls to quote what he really thinks, Obama an uppity nixxer.
You don't even know the def of liberal, just spout.
No Latin in kindergarten?
Liber, free, for the individual and small gov.
You go around in life with such ignorance?
Obama a nixxer? What is that some new tribe of presidential queer? And I don't have the balls to say what I think. Ok, I'm done with your lying hide.

and the crowd CHEERS him

please also see post # 10 and 11

So??? There's 360000000 people here.
Don't care about thetennesse white boy who dismembered his parents?

so??!!--blacks get CRAZY when a cop kills a dangerous criminal attacking the cop and/or resisting with a gun--when the cop is trying to legally apprehend him--but they CHEER when a black man beats another, harmless black man to death when the killer has no legal authority to even apprehend him

View attachment 153934

It certainly has to be recast that way, because the system allowed a murderer to go free for staking and killing a teenager. The power structure must fabricate another version, luckily we were well into a season of Reality America when the murder occured.

And all a pussy coward has to say is, why, I was afraid, so I get to kill.

View attachment 153934

It certainly has to be recast that way, because the system allowed a murderer to go free for staking and killing a teenager. The power structure must fabricate another version, luckily we were well into a season of Reality America when the murder occured.

You forgot the part where Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, got him on the ground and repeatedly beat his head into the concrete. How convenient.

View attachment 153934

You forgot the part where Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, got him on the ground and repeatedly beat his head into the concrete. How convenient.
I think Trayvon has turned over a new leaf. It's been years now since he's done anything like that.

View attachment 153934

I think Trayvon has turned over a new leaf. It's been years now since he's done anything like that.
He's a good boy now.

Forum List

Back