Blacks, Hispanics denied aid after Sandy.

According to the FSHC, 35-percent of African American applicants and 18 percent of Latino applicants applying to the Homeowner Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Elevation and Mitigation (RREM) program were rejected by the state; while 13 percent of Caucasian applicants were denied from the same program.

Similarly, FSHC says 38 percent of African Americans and 20 percent of Latinos that applied to the Resettlement Grant Program had their applications rejected; while 14 percent of Caucasians were rejected from the same program.

Latino, African-American Applicants Unfairly Denied Sandy Relief Funds? | NBC 10 Philadelphia

blacks denied sandy aid

I'm betting it's retribution because they didn't support Crispie for governor.

More far left propaganda promoted by a far left Obama propaganda drone.

Typical reince priebus playbook propoganda

Says another far left Obama drone.

No need to mention pertinent details. :eusa_whistle:

“To be absolutely clear, eligibility and qualification for the housing recovery programs were approved by the Obama Administration, are objectively based, and do not take race or ethnicity into account in any way whatsoever.”

LAN says, due to the state's failure to properly advertise the programs—specifically to lower income communities—that there were only 849 Latino applicants and 878 African American applicants to the Resettlement Program, compared to nearly 18,000 Caucasian applicants. Similarly, the organization says a mere 432 Latino applicants and 485 African American applicants applied to the RREM Program, compared to more than 7,000 Caucasian applicants.

“To be absolutely clear, eligibility and qualification for the housing recovery programs were approved by the Obama Administration,

well imagine that

Exactly. They didn't know what they could get if they weren't told. See? We agree. The state didn't do their job.

Actually you claimed the New Jersey Governor DENIED applicants because of some revenge plot. When in fact the criteria was ESTABLISHED by the Obama Executive Department. Any denials are due to rules and procedures developed by the Obama Administration.

According to the FSHC, 35-percent of African American applicants and 18 percent of Latino applicants applying to the Homeowner Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Elevation and Mitigation (RREM) program were rejected by the state; while 13 percent of Caucasian applicants were denied from the same program.

Similarly, FSHC says 38 percent of African Americans and 20 percent of Latinos that applied to the Resettlement Grant Program had their applications rejected; while 14 percent of Caucasians were rejected from the same program.

Latino, African-American Applicants Unfairly Denied Sandy Relief Funds? | NBC 10 Philadelphia

blacks denied sandy aid

You're a moron.. you really are.

blacks denied sandy aid

The propensity to commit fraud is allot higher in the black community.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XogbKRnZbhM]RAW: Food Stamp Shoppers Pick Walmart bare after glitch in Louisiana - YouTube[/ame]

OMG thats terrible. I can only imagine how you feel about this

TheWolfofWallStreet_iTunesPre-sale_1400x2100.jpg

Last edited:
I really dont understand how they cannot do advertising in the black and hispanic areas. It seems like theres always a few "mistakes" that only effect those two communities...consistently.

Weird...

I wonder why Obama was denying minorities aid. Or why rdean would think that Republicans are somehow responsible for aid provided by a Democrat administration.

“To be absolutely clear, eligibility and qualification for the housing recovery programs were approved by the Obama Administration,

well imagine that

Exactly. They didn't know what they could get if they weren't told. See? We agree. The state didn't do their job.

You're right. CNN has pretty limited coverage in New Jersey.

Was Sandy Aid only provided to the people of New Jersey? NY, MD, PA, and DE were hit by the storm as well. (Im sure some others are on the list as well)

Republicans on USMB proud of their relationship with blacks and Hispanics.

Why wouldn't I be proud of my relationship with blacks and hispanics? I treat them as fellow citizens and human beings. I don't treat them like they are incompetant fools who can't do anything good in life and have to depend on whites in government for everything they need like you do. If I did that, I'd be a pretty sad piece of trash

blacks denied sandy aid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XogbKRnZbhM]RAW: Food Stamp Shoppers Pick Walmart bare after glitch in Louisiana - YouTube[/ame]

TheWolfofWallStreet_iTunesPre-sale_1400x2100.jpg

You seriously comparing real life to a movie?

blacks denied sandy aid

I'll put the truth against Hollywood any day of the week. Though, the above statement says a lot about your mental faculties. Just tug on that string for a moment.

RAW: Food Stamp Shoppers Pick Walmart bare after glitch in Louisiana - YouTube

I'll put the truth against Hollywood any day of the week. Though, the above statement says a lot about your mental faculties. Just tug on that string for a moment.

How'd I know you would run all out of outrage? :lol: Suddenly fraud aint so bad unless its food fraud, right? :lol:

blacks denied sandy aid

of course you would assume that. can't be bothered to get more facts and find out exactly why they were rejected. must hate gop, must hate.

Forum List

Back