Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

Those days are over, Bub. Your homies can tell you all about it out in So. Cal. Thanks for the vids but I'm just posting what I'm finding. Times are changing, dude. You ought to look into why that is.

-Jeremiah

What is the difference between a bias crime, a hate crime, "RACIST" attacks and just plain old crime? How many times do we split hairs?

Those days are over, Bub. Your homies can tell you all about it out in So. Cal. Thanks for the vids but I'm just posting what I'm finding. Times are changing, dude. You ought to look into why that is.

-Jeremiah

LOL, I'm pretty sure that many of those videos I posted are more recent than the one your started your OP with.

Is that what Fox Noise told you to say? how is black,whites and Latinos marching, to stop violence, stirring the racial pot?

The last protest by Latino community in Brooklyn wasn't so nice. That was a couple of months ago and youtube has pulled the video. Google Black Mob Violence in Brooklyn Youtube and you'll see it has been pulled.

Time for playing nice is now over. Watch what they roll out next... My bet is on the Latinos.

It's not just Latinos that trying to stop gang violence. As Reaganomics/ neoconservative policy takes hold of America more and more people are disenfranchised. And violence increases....

is that what Farrakhan told you to say?

it be whitey's fault

legacy of slavery no doubt

-Jeremiah

LOL, I'm pretty sure that many of those videos I posted are more recent than the one your started your OP with.

Doubtful. That story in Southern California just happened. Like I said, you're behind the times. So forget the white folks. Watch your own back. You've got bigger problems. MUCH bigger problems. lol.

I find the whole thing sickening. But, if hispanics can beat back the blacks who want to kill a cracker want to give it a go..by all means do it.

I never thought I would say this, but I place all this on Obama. Holding that pic of Martin up to the camera and saying "this could be my son" was the proverbial straw.

I am also thankful I live in an area where ALL races get along just fine. Thank you Lord for small towns.

I almost feel sorry for black Americans. They have their problems, certainly, but obama wants to bring in 30 million more hispanics to finish them off.

obama uses black people. They only mean something to him when it comes to political support. Other than that, they get kicked to the curb every time.

That's true. He wasn't raised in a black culture by any stretch. Now his WIFE, she's a street fighter. But Obama himself is an aristocrat and an elitist. Real blacks only represent a way to get what he wants. Well, I think he wants a seat in the UN. He will use different blacks to get that too. And will never be one of them.

Amen to that. I feel very angry though for people in the cities are going to be subjected to such nonsense because of one over zealous neighborhood watch guy who killed someone. I think it is absolutely criminal that Twitter and Facebook have not canceled the accounts of every single person who has invoked a BOW race war - riots - whatever! If anyone is harmed after Zimmerman trial is over the first people that should be sued is Facebook and Twitter and these websites that are still up and running and provoking the violence. I think anyone who has called for the death of Zimmerman should be charged with as a terrorist. If a kid can be held by police for making a joke why aren't the authorities arresting these idiots??!!

- Jeri

-Jeremiah

Doubtful. That story in Southern California just happened. Like I said, you're behind the times. So forget the white folks. Watch your own back. You've got bigger problems. MUCH bigger problems. lol.

LOL, here's the info from the video you posted in your OP ................."genius":

Uploaded on May 23, 2009

UncookedVanilla's Blog | Not just another WordPress.com weblog...

A few hundred people on Dec. 14, 2008 marched in Brooklyn
:lol:

Why should I "Watch my own back"? I don't have a racial chip on my shoulder like you do. You probably walk around the street with your tail between your legs because you are afraid of Black and Brown people, that's why little impotent putz clowns like you and the rest of the bigots want to see the two aforementioned groups fight each other.

I bet some of you clowns have fantasies of being another zimmerman.

Last edited:
I find the whole thing sickening. But, if hispanics can beat back the blacks who want to kill a cracker want to give it a go..by all means do it.

I never thought I would say this, but I place all this on Obama. Holding that pic of Martin up to the camera and saying "this could be my son" was the proverbial straw.

Wow! "It's Obwaamwa's fwault!", that's really a pathetic post. Sorry to disappoint you, but the above is NOT going to happen, many Latinos in that demographic don't like people like zimmerman,

Listen up, Git! The So. Cal Mexican mafia eviction on black families in So. Cal neighborhoods is ongoing with the last one evicted a week ago! Proceed at your own risk! - Jeremiah

Wow! "It's Obwaamwa's fwault!", that's really a pathetic post. Sorry to disappoint you, but the above is NOT going to happen, many Latinos in that demographic don't like people like zimmerman,

Go eat yourself. I am sick of the sight of you. - Jeremiah

I almost feel sorry for black Americans. They have their problems, certainly, but obama wants to bring in 30 million more hispanics to finish them off.

obama uses black people. They only mean something to him when it comes to political support. Other than that, they get kicked to the curb every time.

That's true. He wasn't raised in a black culture by any stretch. Now his WIFE, she's a street fighter. But Obama himself is an aristocrat and an elitist. Real blacks only represent a way to get what he wants. Well, I think he wants a seat in the UN. He will use different blacks to get that too. And will never be one of them.

So a Black person who grew up in a white neighborhood, is not "Black enough" in your book? How is his wife who is an educated , professional woman now a "street fighter"? Do you have a list of "street fights" she has participated in, or is that some type of stereotyping you are doing?
For someone who is not one of "them", he sure got an overwhelmingly large percentage of the vote from "them". Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Listen up, Git! The So. Cal Mexican mafia eviction on black families in So. Cal neighborhoods is ongoing with the last one evicted a week ago! Proceed at your own risk! - Jeremiah

Take your own advice........................ that shit is not happening out here. I come across Blacks and Latinos (Mexicans, Central Americans, Puerto Ricans,etc.) , no problems here. :)

Forum List

Back