Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

If anyone riots over that it will be the MS 13 Latino gangs that everyone seems to have forgotten about. Barking dogs don't bite. It is the silent ones you had better watch out for.

On that note, let me take this opportunity to comment on your denial that there has been favoritism from the WH in regards to which story gets national attention, Starkey. I've got an article here that speaks to that issue and questions why it is that the mainstream media have ignored some very horrific cases of black on white violence such as this story mentions? You read it and draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

Articles: The Taboo on Mentioning Black Mob Violence

I have read the American Thinker numerous times. It describes itself as "American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans." AT, in fact, is a far right reactionary online rag that twists evidence to its philosophy instead of it philosophy to the evidence: in other words, critical thinking is not its style.

Typical Jake tactics, can't come up with an actual argument so he resorts to sputtering incoherently about reactionaries and conspiracies.

Isnt that exactly what you just did?

It's unbelievable to me that if some don't like the finding of a jury in a trial....what do they do? they take to the streets and riot!

They threatened that too, if OJ Simpson was found guilty ...what the heck... in both cases it is about the perception that blacks are denied justice which IS NOT the case....if Zimmerman is found innocent so be it.... and if they want to riot....well ...let them. :dunno:

Do you remember the rodeny king riots? ANY excuse to riot, burn, loot and act like an animal is used.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P43WZd611WA]Los Angeles Riots, 1992 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCgxIljvTQ]RODNEY KING RIOTS AND L.A. RIOTS // EXCLUSIVE VIDEO LEAKED // BREAKING NEWS - YouTube[/ame]

Yup. THOSE assholes were just that, assholes.

THEY DO NOT REPRESENT THE BLACK RACE. They represent assholes.

I just don't get all this anger towards white people, Zimmerman is NOT white. This is Latino on Black violence smh.

Seems like the blacks are "itching" for an excuse to get crazy on the streets....

Seems like the racist whites are "itiching" for a man who murdered an unarmed, innocent black teenager to go free instead of paying for what he did.

I know you do not have the evidence to support that statement.

I have read the American Thinker numerous times. It describes itself as "American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans." AT, in fact, is a far right reactionary online rag that twists evidence to its philosophy instead of it philosophy to the evidence: in other words, critical thinking is not its style.

Typical Jake tactics, can't come up with an actual argument so he resorts to sputtering incoherently about reactionaries and conspiracies.

Isnt that exactly what you just did?

I said Jake is a reactionary?

Seems like the blacks are "itching" for an excuse to get crazy on the streets....

Seems like the racist whites are "itiching" for a man who murdered an unarmed, innocent black teenager to go free instead of paying for what he did.

The evidence is right here, on all of these threads about this case. It is patently clear that gun toting, racist whites want Zimmerman to go free, that they think killing an innocent boy is okay, that profiling and stalking him was okay because he was black, that all black teenagers are thugs and gangbangers. I read it over and over again every day. You must have very selective reading behavior.

The evidence is right here, on all of these threads about this case. It is patently clear that gun toting, racist whites want Zimmerman to go free, that they think killing an innocent boy is okay, that profiling and stalking him was okay because he was black, that all black teenagers are thugs and gangbangers. I read it over and over again every day. You must have very selective reading behavior.

I am not the one doing selective reading if you think someone saying Zimmerman planned to kill Martin is proof it happened that way.

And all of this is why we have a jury, whose verdict I am going to support and urge all others to do the same.

It's the whites who are planning to riot if GZ is found guilty.

If anyone riots over that it will be the MS 13 Latino gangs that everyone seems to have forgotten about. Barking dogs don't bite. It is the silent ones you had better watch out for.

On that note, let me take this opportunity to comment on your denial that there has been favoritism from the WH in regards to which story gets national attention, Starkey. I've got an article here that speaks to that issue and questions why it is that the mainstream media have ignored some very horrific cases of black on white violence such as this story mentions? You read it and draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

Ignore the media source if it troubles you and just address the crimes the mainstream media ignored - while focusing far too much attention on this story of Trayvon. It is hardly significant in my opinion. The escalation of violence in the crimes I listed by black americans on white - include gang rapes, raping with knives, razors, raping both the man and his girlfriend,etc, overkill you get the picture - anyhow - Jake - when you read the court documents on these cases ( does it matter who reported it? American thinker or otherwise? Not really ) and especially the new trend of black mob violence that just strikes randomly? I think this is a matter that should be addressed with regards to the Obama administration, don't you?

Or would you prefer the Mexican Cartels come up here and handle it themselves?

Ignore the media source if it troubles you and just address the crimes the mainstream media ignored - while focusing far too much attention on this story of Trayvon. It is hardly significant in my opinion. The escalation of violence in the crimes I listed by black americans on white - include gang rapes, raping with knives, razors, raping both the man and his girlfriend,etc, overkill you get the picture - anyhow - Jake - when you read the court documents on these cases ( does it matter who reported it? American thinker or otherwise? Not really ) and especially the new trend of black mob violence that just strikes randomly? I think this is a matter that should be addressed with regards to the Obama administration, don't you?

Or would you prefer the Mexican Cartels come up here and handle it themselves?

You see a rise of incidents, but not a race war as the far right would define it.

When the DA faints in the courtroom, Jake? You know you've got a major story on your hands. Yet not a single national news media picked up the story. Why the black out of news on this type crime is what I'm wondering. Why do the news media purposely not report the stories of black on hispanic violence in this country? According to law enforcement there are plenty and they are told not to talk about it.

Do they not realize these people get on the phone with folks back home in South America and tell them what happened anyhow? The naivete' of the western media is utterly astounding sometimes.

. . . because, if not a single major national or international source picks up your story, that does not make it suppression.

There is no race war.

Last edited:
I don't see a race war. No. I see both sides making the Zimmerman case a racial issue when it isn't. It is a simple matter of Zimmerman overstepping his authority - by following Trayvon - consequences he didn't expect but nevertheless he will have to face. Manslaughter is the charge in my opinion. Nothing more. It wasn't malicious. Just an act of over zealous stupidity. I expect if he is found guilty of manslaughter he'll get 10 years - little more.

-Jeremiah

I agree with you on the GZ trial. It was never about race between the two young men; it was about a wannabee authoritarian and a kid who was not taking any of it.

The far left and the far right made it about race.

. . . because, if not a single major national or international picks up your story, that does not make it suppression.

There is no race war.

Did I say there was a race war? No. What I said, Starkey, is that there is a pattern that is becoming consistent and very apparent to those watching - white or hispanic crime on black americans - big story - black crime with escalated patterns of violence on white and hispanic folks - not reported in national news and since Obama came into office I'm finding these stories AFTER the fact - sometimes MONTHS AFTER or else I'm reading about it on the UK news such as the story of the elderly white blind woman who was raped and beaten to death and her husband too which happened in Oklahoma right after the Trayvon Martin story but not a word of it. I found out via UK news as did the rest of my friends.

There is something wrong about that, Starkey. So I'd appreciate your having a look at and see what you find out.

I have always preferred black churches over white ones so anyone who cries racist is barking up the wrong tree with me. I just believe in calling it as I see it. No apologies here.

-Jeri

I totally agree with your assessment of what happened between Zimmerman and Martin. It was not about race. It was about neither one of them backing down. I can relate to Martin more perhaps. Because of my own upbringing. I would probably have done the same thing Martin did at his age, in fact I know I would have. Just for the GP.

Years ago and when I was pregnant for my son I was followed by a car from one city to another until I pulled over in a country gas station, pulled my baseball bat out of the backseat and was taking it straight to the guys windshield when he jumped out and said, Hey! It's me! It was a friend of mine in someone elses car. At 9 months pregnant I'm not doing martial arts, didn't have a gun on me and was ready to use the bat. It is what it is. You don't follow people around like your Kojak and not expect consequences. I'm a Christian now so I've calmed down a little. Still very aware of my surroundings no matter where I am though.

- Jeri

I just don't get all this anger towards white people, Zimmerman is NOT white. This is Latino on Black violence smh.

I infer that it's the 'profiling' of African Americans, particularly those wearing hoodies, etc that is the issue.

Perhaps LE in this area is white? They dropped the ball from the start some say.

I agree with you on the GZ trial. It was never about race between the two young men; it was about a wannabee authoritarian and a kid who was not taking any of it.

The far left and the far right made it about race.

I agree. And then there is 'gun control'---the timing was terrible.

Forum List

Back