Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

I really hope white people use their head and stay off the streets the day
the verdict comes in...

Just to be safe.

I will say that some folks here are certainly a PARANOID bunch! I live in a multiracial neighborhood, there are some good parts and bad parts, and this case is DEFINITELY NOT part of the conversations around here. I meet all sorts of people from many different walks of life and they certainly don't reflect the negative and hateful attitudes some people here have. Some of yall need to get out more and develop some social skills! :lol:

QWB, it's called hyperbole, and that you don't get it is your problem.

It's unbelievable to me that if some don't like the finding of a jury in a trial....what do they do? they take to the streets and riot!

They threatened that too, if OJ Simpson was found guilty ...what the heck... in both cases it is about the perception that blacks are denied justice which IS NOT the case....if Zimmerman is found innocent so be it.... and if they want to riot....well ...let them. :dunno:

It's unbelievable to me that if some don't like the finding of a jury in a trial....what do they do? they take to the streets and riot!

They threatened that too, if OJ Simpson was found guilty ...what the heck... in both cases it is about the perception that blacks are denied justice which IS NOT the case....if Zimmerman is found innocent so be it.... and if they want to riot....well ...let them. :dunno:

Throw their asses in jail where they belong, if they are going to act out like that.

Some groups of Americans are relentlessly stupid. For instance, the TPM that disrupted town hall meetings.

We may see "riots" online at USMB from certain cliques who disagree with the jury.

Last edited:
Trayvon Martin Supporters Planning To Riot & Loot If Zimmerman Walks // Mr. Conservative

It is inevitable and unlike the Rodney King riots it will be more organized because of social media and cell phones.

What amazes me is the black community is anticipating Zimmerman walking, because they are seeing the weak lack of evidence that they rest of the country is seeing. They are seeing that Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon was NOT! Yet the black community as a whole seem to not care. They seem hellbent on rioting regardless of the fact the bigger injustice would be putitng an innocent man behind bars.

All I know is I'm keeping my family at home that day, taking off of work the next day and will keep my gun close.

It's the whites who are planning to riot if GZ is found guilty.

If anyone riots over that it will be the MS 13 Latino gangs that everyone seems to have forgotten about. Barking dogs don't bite. It is the silent ones you had better watch out for.

On that note, let me take this opportunity to comment on your denial that there has been favoritism from the WH in regards to which story gets national attention, Starkey. I've got an article here that speaks to that issue and questions why it is that the mainstream media have ignored some very horrific cases of black on white violence such as this story mentions? You read it and draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

Articles: The Taboo on Mentioning Black Mob Violence

Trayvon Martin Supporters Planning To Riot & Loot If Zimmerman Walks // Mr. Conservative

It is inevitable and unlike the Rodney King riots it will be more organized because of social media and cell phones.

What amazes me is the black community is anticipating Zimmerman walking, because they are seeing the weak lack of evidence that they rest of the country is seeing. They are seeing that Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon was NOT! Yet the black community as a whole seem to not care. They seem hellbent on rioting regardless of the fact the bigger injustice would be putitng an innocent man behind bars.

All I know is I'm keeping my family at home that day, taking off of work the next day and will keep my gun close.

If anyone riots over that it will be the MS 13 Latino gangs that everyone seems to have forgotten about. Barking dogs don't bite. It is the silent ones you had better watch out for.

On that note, let me take this opportunity to comment on your denial that there has been favoritism from the WH in regards to which story gets national attention, Starkey. I've got an article here that speaks to that issue and questions why it is that the mainstream media have ignored some very horrific cases of black on white violence such as this story mentions? You read it and draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

I have read the American Thinker numerous times. It describes itself as "American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans." AT, in fact, is a far right reactionary online rag that twists evidence to its philosophy instead of it philosophy to the evidence: in other words, critical thinking is not its style.

What is your point, Jeri: that you cannot control media bias? That would be an infringement of their 1st Amendment rights. I don't think American Thinker should be controlled, although it is a rag, in my opinion.

Some groups of Americans are relentlessly stupid. For instance, the TPM that disrupted town hall meetings.

We may see "riots" online at USMB from certain cliques who disagree with the jury.

The Tea Party "disrupting" meetings by asking their representatives questions is bad, protestors disrupting the Texas Senate and preventing it from conducting a vote is good. This is the Starky universe where he can pretend he is a Republican.

You believe in the opposite: TPM good, Texas Senate protest bad.

This is the QWB universe where he can pretend he is a Republican.

I think that most mainstream GOP were caught off guard by the TPM town hall riots and did not know what to say, other than if asked, they disapproved. And still do.

I have read the American Thinker numerous times. It describes itself as "American Thinker is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans." AT, in fact, is a far right reactionary online rag that twists evidence to its philosophy instead of it philosophy to the evidence: in other words, critical thinking is not its style.

Typical Jake tactics, can't come up with an actual argument so he resorts to sputtering incoherently about reactionaries and conspiracies.

You believe in the opposite: TPM good, Texas Senate protest bad.

This is the QWB universe where he can pretend he is a Republican.

I think that most mainstream GOP were caught off guard by the TPM town hall riots and did not know what to say, other than if asked, they disapproved. And still do.

I think people who prevent the legislature from acting is bad even when legislature is doing things I disagree with, which explains why I didn't call for people to go to the US Senate Chambers and prevent them from voting for Obamacare. The place to make your point is not in the chambers, it is outside. That is called intellectual consistency, something that you would not understand if it slapped you in the face.

By the way Jake, I never claimed to be a Republican. In fact, I have repeatedly pointed out that I am not one, but I know a few, and even the liberal west coast Republicans I meet here in San Francisco make you look like a far left drooling idiot.

The mainstream Republicans were caught off guard by the Tea Party, but no one ever said they were conservative. Yet you routinely dismiss McCain as a radical right wing reactionary.

Do you remember the rodeny king riots? ANY excuse to riot, burn, loot and act like an animal is used.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P43WZd611WA]Los Angeles Riots, 1992 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NCgxIljvTQ]RODNEY KING RIOTS AND L.A. RIOTS // EXCLUSIVE VIDEO LEAKED // BREAKING NEWS - YouTube[/ame]

I just don't get all this anger towards white people, Zimmerman is NOT white. This is Latino on Black violence smh.

Seems like the blacks are "itching" for an excuse to get crazy on the streets....

Seems like the racist whites are "itiching" for a man who murdered an unarmed, innocent black teenager to go free instead of paying for what he did.

Forum List

Back