Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

Zimmerman is half white/half Peruvian right?

Sort of; his "white" half is Jewish-Cuban. So a Spanish speaking father and a Peruvian mother. Zimmerman is fluent in Spanish and his father claims that is his native language.

Zimmerman is Hispanic.

Thats what I thought, its not hard to tell when you look at him. These people calling Zimmerman a "white boy" and a "cracker" must be blind.

I suppose political motivation can render a person blind to reality.

Page 2: Mara Salvatrucha Gang, a Mexican Cartel, and the United States Have a Problem - ABC News

I don't know why the American media has not done more to get the stories out on the Mexican Mafia / Cartels in Mexico at war with Black Gangs, HG. Beats me. All I know is has been an ongoing thing for YEARS.

You cannot put a new Mexican immigrant and an African American together in the same restaurant kitchen down in Orando without a war breaking out I'm told. With the Mexicans being the aggressive ones. ( there is a very strong presence of MS 13 gangs in Orlando, Fla. also ) There is some talk about these Latinos waging their own race war against the african americans in usa. As to MS 13 that came out of El Salvador, Bolivia, Nicaragua, Guatamala, Peru - they merged with Mexican cartels a long time back and are in business together.

Its not just African Americans either anyone with Black features is a target, they have went after Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Brazilians etc with black features and killed them. Mexicans dont like Puerto Ricans as it is anyways regardless what they look like.

Probably right about the Puerto Ricans and Brazilians but the Cubans have been down there in Mexico doing war games in the desert so I think they must be friendly with them. The drug Lords down there praise Castro as the one who stood up. Whatever that means.

Cubans are tricky, there are Black Cubans who the Mexicans would not like.

Wrong link. It is the Latino gang MS13. They work with Mexican Mafia. They are the ones angry about the trial of Zimmerman. Looks like they could get into the fray after verdict is read in Sanford. If that is true there is going to be a race riot alright. Cartel gangs vs african americans of sanford. That's a new twist.

It will be a minority of the aforementioned groups.

I read some of the comments and they sound like white supremacists pretending to be black. And then warbler shows up to say something negative about black people.

Big surprise!

I didn't say anything negative about black people. They are IN FACT the group of people planning to riot in Sanford. Do you read news reports, dumbass?

Here - I'll insult a white, fat, trailer trash bitch -

FUCK YOU!

Are you referring to the MS13 Latino gangs working for Mexican cartels in California? I read they were threatening to go to Sanford. Are they starting to gather there now?

LOL, that would be stupid if they did. They would get scrutinized by the authorities.

I think Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter - it wasn't malicious but if he hadn't followed Martin he wouldn't have ended up in the situation. So that is where I think the mistake was made. Still if he doesn't get a guilty verdict this isn't going to be the same deal as Rodney King trials because the african american community has outraged the mexican gangs over this story and they don't lay down.

Did you ever see videos and photos of the L.A. riots? There were plenty of Blacks AND Latinos doing the rioting and looting.............

LOL, zimmerman isn't Mexican! He's half white and half Peruvian. He's of American and South American ancestry, MS-13 is a Central American based gang. :)

Azusa-13 isn't MS-13. They are a wanna be gang. But they are violent.

Robert Zimmerman went on a tour late last year and went on Univision and Telemundo as well as the Mexican cable stations. It might have been a smart move, but it increased tensions among Hispanics and blacks. Since the Zimmermans speak Spanish, it was an easy sell to get the LA Latinos behind them.

I expect that any riots that occur will be in Chicago and Florida, but riots in LA might well pit blacks and Mexicans against each other.

You're a fucking race-baiting idiot.

Go fuck yourself.

Right. Read your first two posts on this thread. You aren't fooling anyone.

I did.

You're that fucking sensitive?

I guess if I blew a fart next to you in the office you'd cry "sexual harassment," even though no one would want to fuck your 240 pound ass.

But that's how you modern-day Libberhoids are bred.

Keep on keepin on Porky bitch.
I would absolutely cry sexual harassment since it is well known that farting to you is a pick up line.

Trayvon Martin Supporters Planning To Riot & Loot If Zimmerman Walks // Mr. Conservative

It is inevitable and unlike the Rodney King riots it will be more organized because of social media and cell phones.

What amazes me is the black community is anticipating Zimmerman walking, because they are seeing the weak lack of evidence that they rest of the country is seeing. They are seeing that Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon was NOT! Yet the black community as a whole seem to not care. They seem hellbent on rioting regardless of the fact the bigger injustice would be putitng an innocent man behind bars.

All I know is I'm keeping my family at home that day, taking off of work the next day and will keep my gun close.

If he is freed, he will be a dead man walking for the rest of his life. Hatred is out to get him. If this had been a Hispanic on Hispanic or black on black or white on white, crime, we would have heard nothing of it. It is race-driven.

I thought I read he was Mexican. If he is from Peru that is MS 13 Gang homeland - all through south america - they merged with Mexican cartel business in the USA. They fight for each other and the war on African Americans came from the Mexican Mafia. I'm not sure what started it.

No Peru is not, El Salvador was and IS! Many of the veteranos were former fighters during the wars in El Salvador during the 80's. Central America is their stronghold. LOL

Trayvon Martin Supporters Planning To Riot & Loot If Zimmerman Walks // Mr. Conservative

It is inevitable and unlike the Rodney King riots it will be more organized because of social media and cell phones.

What amazes me is the black community is anticipating Zimmerman walking, because they are seeing the weak lack of evidence that they rest of the country is seeing. They are seeing that Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon was NOT! Yet the black community as a whole seem to not care. They seem hellbent on rioting regardless of the fact the bigger injustice would be putitng an innocent man behind bars.

All I know is I'm keeping my family at home that day, taking off of work the next day and will keep my gun close.

Great news, I need a new television.

LOL, zimmerman isn't Mexican! He's half white and half Peruvian. He's of American and South American ancestry, MS-13 is a Central American based gang. :)

Azusa-13 isn't MS-13. They are a wanna be gang. But they are violent.

Robert Zimmerman went on a tour late last year and went on Univision and Telemundo as well as the Mexican cable stations. It might have been a smart move, but it increased tensions among Hispanics and blacks. Since the Zimmermans speak Spanish, it was an easy sell to get the LA Latinos behind them.

I expect that any riots that occur will be in Chicago and Florida, but riots in LA might well pit blacks and Mexicans against each other.

One poster here keeps referring to MS-13. Thanks for the clarification. On an anecdotal note; I have been around the aforementioned people in neighborhoods and stores, etc. they have plenty of them in NY as well as Mexicans, I never had a problem with them and I am part Black. In fact it has been quite the opposite experience for me, they have always treated me with respect.

Last edited:

If he is freed, he will be a dead man walking for the rest of his life. Hatred is out to get him. If this had been a Hispanic on Hispanic or black on black or white on white, crime, we would have heard nothing of it. It is race-driven.

People have a short memory when it doesn't affect them personally, but yeah that first year may be a little hectic for him.

People have a short memory when it doesn't affect them personally, but yeah that first year may be a little hectic for him.

It is doubtful anyone, freed under these circumstances, would ever let go of the fear, to live a so-called, normal existence. Paranoia would be a constant companion.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

It is doubtful anyone, freed under these circumstances, would ever let go of the fear, to live a so-called, normal existence. Paranoia would be a constant companion.

I agree.

Right. Read your first two posts on this thread. You aren't fooling anyone.

I did.

You're that fucking sensitive?

I guess if I blew a fart next to you in the office you'd cry "sexual harassment," even though no one would want to fuck your 240 pound ass.

But that's how you modern-day Libberhoids are bred.

Keep on keepin on Porky bitch.
I would absolutely cry sexual harassment since it is well known that farting to you is a pick up line.

But you would have to understand the language in order to decipher it as such.

It's the whites who are planning to riot if GZ is found guilty.

Forum List

Back