Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

I just don't get all this anger towards white people, Zimmerman is NOT white. This is Latino on Black violence smh.

Seems like the blacks are "itching" for an excuse to get crazy on the streets....

Link? Perhaps you know some personally that are? I am black and I am not "itching" for an excuse.

Any proof or are you full of shit again?

Look it up yourself stupid.
I'm not your fucking secretary

I just don't get all this anger towards white people, Zimmerman is NOT white. This is Latino on Black violence smh.

Are you ignorant about his father? He is GERMAN.

Yeah and? look at him, he is Hispanic. Frederick Douglass had a white father also but he was still black.:eusa_hand:

ht_george_zimmerman_ll_120518_wg.jpg

He looks white to you? this guy is Latino.
He grew up In a white area, white school, white friends, white girlfriend, speaks no Spanish, has no ties with anything hispanic. But go with that.

Link? Perhaps you know some personally that are? I am black and I am not "itching" for an excuse.

Any proof or are you full of shit again?

Even in the Los Angeles riots, the majority of black people stayed home and locked their doors like the rest of us.

Riots by their nature, involve a minority of any group. I'm sure there will be riots after the verdict, and I'm sure that some white leftists will be involved.

I'm also certain the the overwhelming majority of black Americans will not be involved.

Are you ignorant about his father? He is GERMAN.

Yeah and? look at him, he is Hispanic. Frederick Douglass had a white father also but he was still black.:eusa_hand:

ht_george_zimmerman_ll_120518_wg.jpg

He looks white to you? this guy is Latino.
He grew up In a white area, white school, white friends, white girlfriend, speaks no Spanish, has no ties with anything hispanic. But go with that.

So growing up in a white area takes away your ethnicity? plus I thought he did speak Spanish?

Zimmerman being a Hispanic shouldn't even be a debate, look at him. I am convinced there are people out there who WANT Zimmerman to be white and they want more tension between Blacks and whites. Hispanics in Compton are cleansing that area of Blacks but nobody says jack shit, if it was whites doing it all hell would be breaking loose.

Do you check anything you post?

Zimmerman is fluent in Spanish.

" Zimmerman's own father calls his son a "Spanish-speaking minority."

Is George Zimmerman White or Latino?

His brother has been out here in Los Angeles, hitting all the Spanish language media.

What do you think got those morons in Azusa-13 so worked up? It wasn't Fox, sparky....

Zimmerman being a Hispanic shouldn't even be a debate, look at him. I am convinced there are people out there who WANT Zimmerman to be white and they want more tension between Blacks and whites. Hispanics in Compton are cleansing that area of Blacks but nobody says jack shit, if it was whites doing it all hell would be breaking loose.

Page 2: Mara Salvatrucha Gang, a Mexican Cartel, and the United States Have a Problem - ABC News

I don't know why the American media has not done more to get the stories out on the Mexican Mafia / Cartels in Mexico at war with Black Gangs, HG. Beats me. All I know is has been an ongoing thing for YEARS.

You cannot put a new Mexican immigrant and an African American together in the same restaurant kitchen down in Orando without a war breaking out I'm told. With the Mexicans being the aggressive ones. ( there is a very strong presence of MS 13 gangs in Orlando, Fla. also ) There is some talk about these Latinos waging their own race war against the african americans in usa. As to MS 13 that came out of El Salvador, Bolivia, Nicaragua, Guatamala, Peru - they merged with Mexican cartels a long time back and are in business together.

Page 2: Mara Salvatrucha Gang, a Mexican Cartel, and the United States Have a Problem - ABC News

I don't know why the American media has not done more to get the stories out on the Mexican Mafia / Cartels in Mexico at war with Black Gangs, HG. Beats me. All I know is has been an ongoing thing for YEARS.

You cannot put a new Mexican immigrant and an African American together in the same restaurant kitchen down in Orando without a war breaking out I'm told. With the Mexicans being the aggressive ones. ( there is a very strong presence of MS 13 gangs in Orlando, Fla. also ) There is some talk about these Latinos waging their own race war against the african americans in usa. As to MS 13 that came out of El Salvador, Bolivia, Nicaragua, Guatamala, Peru - they merged with Mexican cartels a long time back and are in business together.

Its not just African Americans either anyone with Black features is a target, they have went after Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Brazilians etc with black features and killed them. Mexicans dont like Puerto Ricans as it is anyways regardless what they look like.

Its not just African Americans either anyone with Black features is a target, they have went after Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Brazilians etc with black features and killed them. Mexicans dont like Puerto Ricans as it is anyways regardless what they look like.

Probably right about the Puerto Ricans and Brazilians but the Cubans have been down there in Mexico doing war games in the desert so I think they must be friendly with them. The drug Lords down there praise Castro as the one who stood up. Whatever that means.

Trayvon Martin Supporters Planning To Riot & Loot If Zimmerman Walks // Mr. Conservative

It is inevitable and unlike the Rodney King riots it will be more organized because of social media and cell phones.

What amazes me is the black community is anticipating Zimmerman walking, because they are seeing the weak lack of evidence that they rest of the country is seeing. They are seeing that Zimmerman is innocent and Trayvon was NOT! Yet the black community as a whole seem to not care. They seem hellbent on rioting regardless of the fact the bigger injustice would be putitng an innocent man behind bars.

All I know is I'm keeping my family at home that day, taking off of work the next day and will keep my gun close.

LOL! It's funny that you make such a stupid generalization about "the Blacks in general" when it's probably less than 1% of "the Blacks" who may riot if zimmerman is acquitted. What does that say about you and people who "think" like you, when you would try to lump and blame a whole group of innocent people for the action of a small minority of them?

Yep, it will give them a chance to break out their white sheets. warbler just had his ironed and starched.

You're a fucking race-baiting idiot.

Go fuck yourself.

Right. Read your first two posts on this thread. You aren't fooling anyone.

I did.

You're that fucking sensitive?

I guess if I blew a fart next to you in the office you'd cry "sexual harassment," even though no one would want to fuck your 240 pound ass.

But that's how you modern-day Libberhoids are bred.

Keep on keepin on Porky bitch.

I'm not sure but there is chatter that the Latino gang in this link is already headed for Sanford, Fla. so I'd suggest these African American protesters stay home and steer clear of the fireworks... couldn't find the other link about sanford but they are watching this one closely...

Mexican Mafia Declares War On Black Gangs - Friends of Ours

Isn't that story from last year? If you go to some Brown Pride forums, the ones who are making most of the noise are white stormfront guys posing as Latinos. Many of the posts from Latinos portray zimmerman as a chavala and a snitch punk. LOL

Forum List

Back